Beasts of Beyond
☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love (/showthread.php?tid=4766)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - dreamiplier - 12-03-2018

gifs i need
more bts highlight reel gifs (especially jin @ the end)
the mama performance & the mma performance
fire mv (all)
dope mv (suga)
dna mv (all, mostly jin)

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - dreamiplier - 12-04-2018

KIM SEOKJIN IS THE BEST EVER AND HE DESERVES SO MUCH LOVE AND APPRECIATION AND I JUST STAN SUCH A HUMBLE, HANDSOME, BEAUTIFUL, CHARMING, LOVING MAN
happy birthday jin, i love you with all my heart & soul and you are my everything. thank you for teaching me to love myself <3

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - array - 12-08-2018

ahh your codes and gifs are as beautiful as always ily

and yes jin deserves the best
I'm so sad I was super busy on his birthday, or else I would have made a couple edits of him

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - dreamiplier - 12-10-2018

oh my gOSH ITS MY DAD HELLO ILY
stop you’re so sweet aH

AWWW RIP, it’s not your fault though
jin is my baby boy and i love him with all my heart and he’s my everything

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - dreamiplier - 12-12-2018

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - dreamiplier - 12-15-2018

my characters appearances
crownedprince
crownedprince is a beautiful lynx point bengal with marble stripes scattered across his body, though his tail is a dark brown color. his facial features are almost perfectly aligned, making him very handsome and attractive. he wears a white collar, though hidden mostly underneath his fur, with two small metal roses connected by a chain attached to it. his legs are thin and long, and his paws are crooked, which was that way since he had been born. his shoulders are very broad for a feline, which is a very noticeable feature of his besides his perfect looks. he has heterochromia; his left eye being an olive green and his right eye being dark brown. often, at times, he can be seen wearing anything pink. he normally wears a pink satchel around his shoulders, which is full of many different, odd, cute little things. he also has three earrings on his right ear, two small gold hooped earrings towards his ear tip and one small dangling hoop earring towards the bottom of his ear. at times, he can be seen wearing a pink or black "dad" hat or round glasses. he can be seen wearing a light gray sweater, since that's how his time traveling would work, though it is torn up now after the attack. he also has two sugar gliders named odeng and gookmal.
goldenboy
goldenboy is a small, brownish-gray hellhound, with pure gold eyes and golden flecks splattered around on his fur. he wears a bandanna around his back right leg, which used to be a black, white, and red color, but was changed to purple, pink, and orange; the colors of caera to represent their mental bond. he has a broken nose, which can be seen as quite bloody currently and slightly crooked, bandages covering all of his legs from his injures. common cuts and scars litter his fur to represent the fights he had been in; the most recent being large gashes in his neck, and his veins being slightly shown in a lightning sort of way on his pelt. the skin around his jaws is slightly melted away due to the electricity goldenluxury used to kill him. he has two golden earrings on his right ear.
matthew
matthew is a tall, fluffy siberian husky, with a mostly white pelt and some light brown littering the top of his head and the bridge of his nose and little highlights of them in his fur. gold is found in his fur as well, though it is hard to see only if reflected in the sunlight. he has icy blue eyes, which seem to pierce right through you, with hints of pink scattered around the pupil. he has eight earrings: three small hooped ones near the top of his ears, and two small dangling hooped earrings near the bottom of his ears. he has large paws, which makes him rather clumsy, despite being a fast runner, and wears golden anklets on all four of his paws. two yellow hearts lay under his eyes, right up high on his cheeks, which he had when he switched into this body, like in his old cat body. he also owns a pet snake named biscuit.
honeykit
honeykit is a cream, almost honey (hence his name), colored feline with light green eyes. he is fairly small and dainty, especially his paws, which are very small in size. he has light brown freckles on his face, which litter his cheeks and the ridge of his nose. his blood is also a honey color instead of the normal red we are used to.
asahi
ashai is a black panther who is very large in appearance. with a slick black coat and rippling muscles, he can easily frighten anyone with his appearance. however, a white mask covers his face to hide his "ugliness" from others. his eyes are pure silver, giving him an even more intimidating look. he has two silver dangling earrings, one from each ear, that hang lower towards the bottom of his ears.. his tears are black, and you can see black tear masks that stain his white mask, as he never has the chance to clean it without worry that someone will see him.

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - guppy - 12-24-2018

my wife?? giving us new amazing characters to love, cherish, and cry over? ?? now this is a christmas miracle

[Image: giphy.gif]

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - dreamiplier - 12-25-2018

AVAJSHOSEJIENEKSNS you’re right though
get ready to cry over hriso because he’s a Lot

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - dreamiplier - 12-27-2018

made by my husband that i love sm omfg thank you gup:

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - dreamiplier - 12-28-2018

so, i finally have all the love yourself albums + the young forever album, my favorite of bts's. in total, i've spent $65 (+ tax, but not included lmao) on the albums, and my mom spent about $32 on the young forever album.
for each of the love yourself albums, i got suga somehow for all of them. not really complaining, but i really wanted jin, you know? he's my baby boy. at least i got one of him with the unofficial photocards from the young forever album
did i waste my money? probably. do i care? hell no, though i am, for some reason, regretting getting the her album? i don't know why