Beasts of Beyond
spicy boyfriend — storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: spicy boyfriend — storage (/showthread.php?tid=4706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Re: spicy boyfriend — storage - dreamiplier - 09-04-2018

YES FUCK MY HUSBAND IS BACK I MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH AHHH

bless omg welcome to the official bts trash fan club lmao, you're officially an army now

also RIP GOOD LUCK IN SCHOOL YOU'LL DO GREAT

Re: spicy boyfriend — storage - guppy - 09-04-2018

alright managed to sneak on bc wow my parents were serious on the one hour technology thing. somehow they believed me when i said i had to revise something even tho i could've done it ages ago. smh @ my parents, but also bless them

!! I THOUGHT I SENT LIKE A MESSAGE IN THE SERVER ABOUT ME BASICALLY BEING IN A COMA FOR A FEW WEEKS UNTIL I GET ADJUSTED TO GOING BACK TO SCHOOL, BUT I. THOUGHT. WRONG. BUT IMMA TRY TO SNEAK ON A BIT MORE AND HOPE NOT TO GET CAUGHT ONCE MORE, BUT MY WIFE, I LOVE U WITH ALL MY HEART AND I MISSED U TOO MUCH ASDFGHJKL <333 no homo

i didn't even realize how much bts content and music i was watching/listening to until almost everything in my youtube suggested was goddamn bts run and wholesome bts compilations as well as rm famcams bc fuck why not. not even my namjoon & jin wallpaper got to me until one of my best friends, who has also begun to be an army, pointed out this morning lmao. we even agreed to decorate our art portfolio with bts members (esp. rm because we both have an rm bias.)

i'm
t r a s h

but bless, thank u wife. once this week is done hopefully i'll be more fucking alive than rn bc wow i wanna sleep, but got homework on the first day, wooo
also digging the new name ; o

edit: also i made a fucking markiplier/jse sideblog on tumblr out of impulse and i have a post with 347 notes, i'm famous

Re: spicy boyfriend — storage - dreamiplier - 09-05-2018

smh look @ you sneaking on how dare you
i say even as i’m on my phone at school kind of sneaking on

NO YOU DIDNT AND I WAS NERVOUS AND I DIDNT KNOW WHERE YOU WENT BUT I SAW YOUR PROFILE ABOUT HOW YOUD BE GONE SO I FELT BETTER
I MISSED YOU MORE SHUT UP I LOVE YOU <33333333 yes yes no homo lmfao

H A W E L C O M E T O T H E D A R K I M E A N G O O D S I D E
i’m legit fucking trash too have you seen me lmao

ooooof no, good luck with all of that!!! you’ll do great.
mmm thanks, fab & i both switched our names so they’re backwards for two gems lmfao

I HAVE A FAMOUS HUSBAND :0
i have 225 followers i think on pinterest now Smile)))))

ALSO SO YOU KNOW CALEB RIGHT
I HAVE TO WEAR A DRESS TODAY FOR A BUSINESS THING AND SO CALEB TRIED TO TELL ME I LOOKED LIKE SOMEONE AND I ACCIDENTALLY MADE HIM FLUSTERED BECAUSE I COULDNT HEAR HIM AND WHEN HE STARTED SAYING WHATEVER I PUT MY HAND ON MY HEAD AND I SAID “YEAH?” A N D H E G O T F U C K I N F L U S T E R E D H A

Re: spicy boyfriend — storage - guppy - 09-08-2018

[Image: jYOGYhI.gif]

or·gan·ized cha·os
/ɔːɡənaɪzd ˈkeɪɒs/
noun
a complex situation or process that appears chaotic while having enough order to achieve progress or goals.

Spoiler:

[Image: 29F1kh7.png]

THE WORLD ... GIVES YOU ... SO MUCH PAIN
AND HERE YOU ARE MAKING GOLD ✧・゚OF IT
THERE'S NOTHING MORE PURER THAN THAT

Spoiler:

Re: spicy boyfriend — storage - guppy - 09-09-2018

whoops @ myself
i can never let rooster die no matter what apparently smh

also im fucking c r y i n g because yes
im screeching bc everyone is looking like a full course meal and fuckin' jimin checking out his muscles and rm just being fucking rm asdwjneoo i need to go back to my hw
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciwSrcOtvOg[/youtube]

Re: spicy boyfriend — storage - dreamiplier - 09-09-2018

sweats bc that was h o t

i think jin tripped and like what a mood??

also i noticed jin doesn’t get very many cheers and i think of i was there i’d lose my voice instantly cheering for that man.

fun fact: i didn't do my homework but instead watched it over and over again wheeze
but yeah, he did and i was both "oh my god my poor bby hope ur okay" and "bitch me too tf"
&& that's hella true, it was the first thing i noticed when i first watched it. tbh i would've cheered for him in my room were it not that my entire family was in the room during that time lmao. but it's still so sad to see?? like jfc, his singing and dancing was more than on point and he looked so good? like shit he ain't my bias but i'd also lose my voice for him

ORGANIZED
C H A O S
( use as tags/bio, table of contents, or posting temp. / extends )

Apple pie jelly beans gingerbread sweet roll macaroon cotton candy biscuit. Chocolate cupcake apple pie. Marzipan tart chupa chups marshmallow dessert pudding chupa chups soufflé chupa chups. Cake chupa chups tart I love cupcake danish marzipan jujubes cookie. I love jelly pudding. Fruitcake brownie I love pudding. Bear claw sweet toffee. Gingerbread jelly bear claw muffin topping. I love candy canes pastry pastry pie I love candy sweet. Jelly oat cake dragée I love chocolate cake donut ice cream. Topping icing brownie muffin sesame snaps gummi bears apple pie powder. Fruitcake I love I love I love bear claw gingerbread jelly oat cake. Jujubes powder jelly-o sweet roll gummies. Candy I love macaroon.

Fruitcake dessert cotton candy pie sesame snaps brownie pie. Biscuit chocolate donut chocolate sesame snaps chocolate bar. Bonbon dessert donut apple pie lollipop. Halvah marzipan marshmallow chocolate bar apple pie jelly dessert dessert. Brownie candy canes I love. Biscuit pastry pastry biscuit cake jelly cookie cookie. I love dessert donut I love tart gummi bears cupcake. Caramels sweet danish I love pie. Sugar plum I love gummi bears biscuit carrot cake gummies gingerbread.

homework? what?: