Beasts of Beyond
AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=2888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - REVAS - 08-02-2018

[align=center]
[div style="width:400px;font-size:7pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]REVAS / MEMBER OF SNOWBOUND / MUTATED FOX WITH WINGS / "ADOPTIVE" BROTHER TO SULAHN / PROTECTIVE; MATURE, YET PLAYFUL —— INFORMATION
[div style="font-size:12pt;line-height:.9;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;padding:8px;letter-spacing:.7px;margin-top:-17px;margin-right:7px"]ar lasa mala revas ; you are free [ inspired by this ]

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - SULAHN - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]sulahn: hello brother
revas: hello dweeb

sulahn: hello
person: hello dweeb
revas: I WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - REVAS - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]LMAO YES THAT'S HIM, THAT'S HIS ENTIRE CHARACTER

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 08-03-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]CHARACTERS:
— VAL; high muse, low motivation.
— LAZARUS; med muse, low motivation.
— SILVER; high muse, low motivation.
— ARCADE; merging/unlinking for now.
— GAAT; unlinking for now.
— THEO; high muse, high motivation.
— REVAS; still figuring him out.

PRIORITIES:
— Theo, Laz, Revas?

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 08-04-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]New character is a pharaoh hound mix with longer fur along and around his throat, slightly down to his chest and up to his cheeks. It's a very smooth transition from thick to sleek, and then his tail is also fluffier. I think his fur is a pale creamish color, bordering on golden tones. Not sure about his eyes yet. He's powerful, sleek, but built more for speed than strength. Scarred.

Need a name.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - DEMPSEY - 08-04-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]The boy. Signature and body doodle tomorrow.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - DEMPSEY - 08-04-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]I don't want to lose Dempsey's voice, so just some notes, I guess.

He speaks slowly and precisely, and there are flickers of memories woven throughout everything he says and thinks. He never lives fully in the present these days, because a good part of him is left in the past. He tends to use negative contractions but not positive ones, and has a very faint, easy drawl. Sounds relaxed and warm.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - ALLOY - 08-04-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]this is your. 1:38 am reminder (2:38 for you) that this plot is going to kill me but i don't care

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]LMAO i'd say i hope you went to sleep after that but i know you did
so honestly just. same. god.

[align=center]
BUT EVEN WHEN ONE IS DEAD AND GONE [color=transparent]———–
[ IT STILL TAKES TWO TO MAKE A HOUSE A HOME ]
REY. MEMBER/GHOST OF TANGLEWOOD. GHOSTLY LEOPON. ½ DEMO. TAGS [color=transparent]———

[align=center]
[color=transparent]—-— WELL I’M AS LONESOME AS THE CATACOMBS
[ I HEAR YOU CALL MY NAME BUT NO ONE'S THERE ]
DEMPSEY. MEMBER OF TANGLEWOOD. PHARAOH HOUND MIX. ½ DEMO. TAGS [color=transparent]———