Beasts of Beyond
TANGLEWOOD PLOT & CHAT THREAD + DISCORD LINK - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Tanglewood OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+----- Thread: TANGLEWOOD PLOT & CHAT THREAD + DISCORD LINK (/showthread.php?tid=65)

Re: TANGLEWOOD PLOT & CHAT THREAD + DISCORD LINK - Raymond - 02-18-2023

(02-17-2023, 10:38 PM)Lucedon link Wrote:[quote author=Raymond link=topic=69.msg120670#msg120670 date=1676261117]
tracking w/ Raymond!
Open to plots anytime <3

Im really bored, so uhhh wanna rp? This is my domestic feline named Lucedon. Im open to pretty much any ideas atm cuz I am bored and dead  : ' )
[/quote]

Omg sure! I have Raymond. He’s a newer member to Tanglewood and is on the hunt for his father who’s in The Typhoon. Maybe my character slyly encounters yours, prying them for information about The Typhoon? (Which, if they don’t know, is fine. That’ll lead to some bonding!)

If not, I also have Atticus. <3 He’s your local grump

Re: TANGLEWOOD PLOT & CHAT THREAD + DISCORD LINK - Casphian - 02-18-2023

Posting with corrupted flower and Icarus <3

Re: TANGLEWOOD PLOT & CHAT THREAD + DISCORD LINK - Lucedon - 02-18-2023

(02-18-2023, 12:43 AM)Raymond link Wrote:[quote author=Lucedon link=topic=69.msg120797#msg120797 date=1676687933]
[quote author=Raymond link=topic=69.msg120670#msg120670 date=1676261117]
tracking w/ Raymond!
Open to plots anytime <3

Im really bored, so uhhh wanna rp? This is my domestic feline named Lucedon. Im open to pretty much any ideas atm cuz I am bored and dead  : ' )
[/quote]

Omg sure! I have Raymond. He’s a newer member to Tanglewood and is on the hunt for his father who’s in The Typhoon. Maybe my character slyly encounters yours, prying them for information about The Typhoon? (Which, if they don’t know, is fine. That’ll lead to some bonding!)

[/quote]

- tbh I think i'd be better with Atticus! Lucedon is very confident and speaks too much as well is over energetic but is still sympathetic and quite extroverted as well. Possible bonding if it goes that way... maybe?

- or if you want to do with Raymond, she has no idea about the tension and all that as she is a new joiner she could be overly talkative and stuff. though she does know basic directions as she used to be a quote on quote "pioneer"

Re: TANGLEWOOD PLOT & CHAT THREAD + DISCORD LINK - Raymond - 02-19-2023

(02-18-2023, 07:53 AM)Lucedon link Wrote:[quote author=Raymond link=topic=69.msg120801#msg120801 date=1676695388]
[quote author=Lucedon link=topic=69.msg120797#msg120797 date=1676687933]
tracking w/ Raymond!
Open to plots anytime <3

[/quote]

[/quote]

- tbh I think i'd be better with Atticus! Lucedon is very confident and speaks too much as well is over energetic but is still sympathetic and quite extroverted as well. Possible bonding if it goes that way... maybe?

- or if you want to do with Raymond, she has no idea about the tension and all that as she is a new joiner she could be overly talkative and stuff. though she does know basic directions as she used to be a quote on quote "pioneer"
[/quote]

That's totally fine! Atticus is very introverted, so they'd make a nice contrast. Perhaps she when she's looking for a place to stay, she finds his home and thinks it's vacant, only to find him inside sleeping... so that startles him? Or some different plot that contrasts their personalities?

Hmmm, that could be interesting too. Raymond is only discovering the tension himself, so he's a bit conflicted, especially since he wants to find his father. Perhaps, although she does not know what's going on, the 'pioneer' could help him find The Typhoon?

Either plot works with me tbh!

Re: TANGLEWOOD PLOT & CHAT THREAD + DISCORD LINK - Atticus Roux - 02-19-2023

ATTICUS ROUX -
Going to WHACK Atticus' subaccount here also for your reference <3

Re: TANGLEWOOD PLOT & CHAT THREAD + DISCORD LINK - Lucedon - 02-19-2023

(02-19-2023, 06:25 PM)Raymond link Wrote:[quote author=Lucedon link=topic=69.msg120809#msg120809 date=1676721184]
[quote author=Raymond link=topic=69.msg120801#msg120801 date=1676695388]
tracking w/ Raymond!
Open to plots anytime <3

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's totally fine! Atticus is very introverted, so they'd make a nice contrast. Perhaps she when she's looking for a place to stay, she finds his home and thinks it's vacant, only to find him inside sleeping... so that startles him? Or some different plot that contrasts their personalities?

Hmmm, that could be interesting too. Raymond is only discovering the tension himself, so he's a bit conflicted, especially since he wants to find his father. Perhaps, although she does not know what's going on, the 'pioneer' could help him find The Typhoon?

[/quote]

I could put up starters for one or both if you'd like!

Re: TANGLEWOOD PLOT & CHAT THREAD + DISCORD LINK - Raymond - 02-20-2023

(02-19-2023, 09:47 PM)Lucedon link Wrote:[quote author=Raymond link=topic=69.msg120840#msg120840 date=1676845508]
[quote author=Lucedon link=topic=69.msg120809#msg120809 date=1676721184]
[quote author=Raymond link=topic=69.msg120801#msg120801 date=1676695388]
tracking w/ Raymond!
Open to plots anytime <3

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I could put up starters for one or both if you'd like!
[/quote]

I'd love if you could do that! <3 Feel free to @ both accounts too.

Re: TANGLEWOOD PLOT & CHAT THREAD + DISCORD LINK - Lucedon - 02-21-2023

Quote:[div style="margin: auto; max-width: 450px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 18px;"]
I'd love if you could do that! <3 Feel free to @ both accounts too.

I @ them but just in case here are the links to both
https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=28688.0
https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=28687.0

Re: TANGLEWOOD PLOT & CHAT THREAD + DISCORD LINK - Raymond - 02-21-2023

Thanks a bunch! I'll reply as soon as I can to both. Doing one now. <3