Beasts of Beyond
⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Storage Sector (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: ⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡ (/showthread.php?tid=491)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: ⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡ - ASYLI - 11-09-2018

[div style="borderwidth; width: 450px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: arial"][align=center]MAKO / ALDUIN GOODFELLOW
ASYLI / PLAYLIST / PLOTTING / PINTEREST / UPDATED: NOVEMBER 8, 2018

GENERAL ⸺⸺
Mako ( 馬高 ) | Alduin Goodfellow | [ Pronounced: MAH-KO & ALL-DO-IN ]
— He always goes by Mako, his real name is not known or used by others.
Cisgender Male | DMAB | Goes by he/him and they/them, gender confident.
10 months old | Ages semi-realistically | Fae age unknown | Semi-immortal.
Sunhaven | Member ; Sunbearer | No titles | Loyal to people not clans / org.

RELATIONSHIPS ⸺⸺
Puck / Robin Goodfellow ( NPC ) x Asmodeus ( NPC ) | Generation one
Bisexual Biromantic | No preference | Single | Not interested romantically

( Family ) Heather, The Goodfellow Family.
( Friends ) None, currently.
( Enemies ) None, currently.
( Crushes ) None, currently.
( Past Partners ) None, currently.
( Other ) None, currently.

PERSONALITY ⸺⸺
( Positive Traits ) Honest, protective, confident, humorous, optimistic.
( Negative Traits ) Stubborn, loud, obnoxious, manipulative, defiant.
— Chaotic Neutral, Hufflepuff, ENFP

The first word I think of when describing Mako? Fuckboy. Although, a little less of a piece of shit and overall just someone who has no idea what's happening but enjoys pretending that they do because they hate being caught off guard. He is an extremely laid back person, often unable or unwilling to take anything serious; he has quite the air of "fuck it," when it comes to anything. Humor is usually the tool he falls back onto

APPEARANCE ⸺⸺
Domestic Feline ( Maine Coon ) ; ; Demonic Fae ; #1 #2
( Voiceclaim ) Ryo Askua, DMCB
( Faceclaim ) Not applicable, fluid.

The body that Mako now resides in is one of their only bodies, although not technically the one they were born in; their real form resembles nothing more than a small ball of light / energy.

They stand at about twelve inches in height and weigh about seventeen pounds, which, is around the average height for a male Maine Coon ( if not a little larger considering Mako's age ). He is a fairly muscular feline and despite not being outright bulky he can still pack a punch

His long, soft fur is pure white in color and appears almost unnatural; it certain light in can almost be blinding if you stare directly at it.

An odd feature of Mako's that is likely linked to his demonic father is the fact that all of his internal organs are pitch black: bones, organs, things similar to cartilage etc. That alongside the fact his bodily fluids are all an odd neon pink

﹙ M a k o ﹚悪魔の妖精.

Re: ⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡ - mercury - 11-12-2018

track!! <3

Re: ⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡ - ASYLI - 11-12-2018

BABY ! light of my life
Angel fjwoiefjw

Re: ⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡ - ASYLI - 11-12-2018

testin bodkin

note
— figure out how the fuck i'm gonna do this it's gonnA BE H A R D

Re: ⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡ - drachen - 11-12-2018

:eyes:

Re: ⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡ - mercury - 11-13-2018

my LOVE!!

Re: ⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡ - DEATH - 11-14-2018

maybe?? play death?????

children //
Snappingbones, Corpsebride, Darium Break(?), Hope Break, Duncan Vantas, Danny, Gay[lord], Narnia, Sammie, [Voided Mary], Mary, Hellion, Lesbian/Leslie, Amaranth, Daphne.

uh
god / lirim / the winchesters / the horsemen / father time / darisam / ( Fuckboy ) !
— Amara

i'd have to buy like
all the mcfuckin powers

they aren't like. a god, they are the embodiment of death—they are the end. eventually they will reap all of existence, will end the universe and then will reap themselves and, in turn, the universe will begin again from scratch. death will likely be recreated as will all other important beings.

the pitt maybe?
if i don't want to pay all the money for their powers i could just
play one of their kids maybe snappingbones bc he's an angel or daphne? i dunno she died Fast
simulation ass world

i forgot their human alias was fuckin
Todd

Re: ⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡ - ASYLI - 11-14-2018

characters i want to create whether for my own personal use or to play
— liqueur / smoke family where they're all named after types of cigs/cigars/liqueurs
— springday or gravedigger? another death kid, i dunno
— the imaginary friend character ( personal use )

Re: ⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡ - ASYLI - 11-23-2018

testing !

Re: ⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡ - ASYLI - 11-24-2018

[align=center]
[table][tr][td][div style="width: 200px; height: 300px; background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ae/19/8f/ae198f0436f1b0f2fa3c050a1d71967f.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: center; margin-top: 5px"]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
PETRICHOR & ADRASTAIR
[I]“I wonder what God must have thought then / When He saw the work of Cain's hand / That the first baby born on the planet / Grew up to kill the third man.” ― Brian M. Boyce, Genesis Beginning