Beasts of Beyond
☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love (/showthread.php?tid=4766)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - dreamiplier - 11-26-2018

list of names
male
ASAHI ( あさひ ) — japanese | ray of light on the shore, daybreak rising, morning sunshine, big rising sun, bright rising
KAITO ( かいと ) — japanese | supportive person, the most supportive, between pear trees, going through and beyond, growing through climbing up
UJIN ( 우진 ) — korean | real universe, real world
JAEHYUN ( 재현 ) — korean | virtuous respect
MATTHEW — hebrew | "gift from god"
BENJAMIN — hebrew | son of the right hand
LEVI — hebrew | joined, attached
MICHAEL — hebrew | who is like god?
TEDDY — english | wealthy guardian
LANDON — english | from the long hill
MILES — english | merciful
KING — english | a title given to a ruler
JAY — english | to rejoice, also the name of a bird
WREN — english | a ruler, derived from "spear," also the name of a bird
ROMAN — latin | one from rome
OMELAS — a utopian city in a book called "the ones who walk away from omelas"
BABYBLUE — named for his baby blue eyes
CROWNEDPRINCE — a crowned prince
GOLDENBOY — a boy with the love for gold
HONEYDRIZZLE — named for the color of his fur and the drizzle of his honey colored blood

female
ICHIKA ( いちか ) — japanese | best entertainer, best & excellent, number one cold, first at increasing, one thousand flowers
EMILY — english | industrious, striving
BROOKLYN — english | inspired after the city in new york

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - dreamiplier - 11-26-2018

kim seokjin
[Image: vy1cvAj.gif] [Image: MrPTQlu.gif] [Image: qfEvsdC.gif] [Image: PfHJbFZ.gif] [Image: XAxUE9Z.gif] [Image: xiFVB8j.gif]

[Image: h6241b2.gif] [Image: F6Y2Q9P.gif] [Image: j8x0qWr.gif] [Image: 5m7XIqY.gif] [Image: JDI9Rzw.gif] [Image: qJJpcln.gif]

[Image: 4Fojnje.gif] [Image: gHyeBI1.gif] [Image: YkSjlm1.gif] [Image: Cre7wfz.gif] [Image: JjX2c31.gif] [Image: TMqWypw.gif]

[Image: XLTGLHE.gif] [Image: wzPndMd.gif] [Image: gRLy8xK.gif] [Image: u5pzVW8.gif] [Image: EGLhg3r.gif] [Image: Q19dLbh.gif]

[Image: FXmL5vK.gif] [Image: 55lcxxE.gif] [Image: DeiMhMP.gif] [Image: XiMcB2O.gif] [Image: Hfhr1f3.gif] [Image: 0jmASgq.gif]

[Image: 399YqUp.gif] [Image: 3vIjbTd.gif] [Image: NWpTG0R.gif] [Image: grRHQ8k.gif] [Image: TuU5y91.gif] [Image: RBFo6qk.gif]

[Image: FbYJ5Ge.gif] [Image: 4AvbX1Z.gif] [Image: 7XoUyrH.gif] [Image: sQ7GEFw.gif] [Image: GYAXJs6.gif] [Image: rZVqfUw.gif]

[Image: xeeLn1n.gif] [Image: ujIfBQJ.gif] [Image: nd243sg.gif] [Image: 0zf3hQT.gif] [Image: hVvugh6.gif] [Image: 8Q2033g.gif]

[Image: 2NXRMlc.gif] [Image: Bv94PmZ.gif] [Image: LPJh9Fo.gif] [Image: gKlCZCh.gif] [Image: qIctQGH.gif] [Image: aYYv1yN.gif]

[Image: ifde6K5.gif] [Image: 5bV22sd.gif] [Image: 75uLcWi.gif] [Image: uDoCvPR.gif] [Image: pRVb8vF.gif] [Image: 6XiSHvj.gif]

[Image: qQP1I1U.gif] [Image: 8ovnaoo.gif] [Image: yg84nDt.gif] [Image: uTiueQp.gif] [Image: A8VwgFQ.gif] [Image: CxpqapB.gif]

[Image: tytZFBQ.gif] [Image: iF1FHZm.gif] [Image: 2CI0Mbq.gif] [Image: r6RXXFr.gif] [Image: n1fR3Go.gif] [Image: yPwqbOK.gif]

[Image: 4UcQEdv.gif] [Image: eA5TenM.gif] [Image: 9DrNvdo.gif] [Image: nlf0Qdj.gif] [Image: lPU4dGB.gif] [Image: 7gVuMWY.gif]

[Image: LJ3wtxj.gif] [Image: D0Bck3J.gif] [Image: W9jGDhi.gif] [Image: e61sCUH.gif] [Image: fmiaRIM.gif] [Image: bFJi3e2.gif]

[Image: csp93du.gif] [Image: yaWxYuh.gif] [Image: RfCIhj7.gif] [Image: oxSs6QM.gif] [Image: VKrdAMq.gif] [Image: eiozMMv.gif]

[Image: C8ZPWNA.gif] [Image: f3i1CZL.gif] [Image: dAlfpYp.gif] [Image: fyPnX07.gif] [Image: 2GZKs5i.gif] [Image: 3k0ksfb.gif]

[Image: OK9efWt.gif] [Image: uescZaS.gif] [Image: bOP3hoD.gif] [Image: tEc9lyx.gif] [Image: F4ySATA.gif] [Image: n985O6w.gif]

[Image: zPfdgl4.gif] [Image: qvM1fCk.gif] [Image: xBiLUTc.gif] [Image: gX5t8ts.gif] [Image: oFLsctQ.gif] [Image: rdhW8UF.gif]

[Image: bnL5iZX.gif] [Image: 6ZRVgVv.gif] [Image: QRFDN6p.gif] [Image: ctxKGSC.gif] [Image: cvgok2D.gif] [Image: T5gN6sR.gif]

[Image: Ne64vs4.gif] [Image: vijSibX.gif] [Image: mZYtut7.gif] [Image: y1REV06.gif] [Image: uUqSQhL.gif] [Image: 5VPjrSE.gif]

[Image: JAkLWb8.gif] [Image: pt4W0Qs.gif] [Image: Cb3JdEP.gif] [Image: JkCuHqQ.gif] [Image: G9BLaWB.gif] [Image: xd5OyQ0.gif]

[Image: iUqEaJg.gif] [Image: 0Y07qou.gif] [Image: znNcwl8.gif] [Image: 5rDMpJc.gif] [Image: tHBT9Wk.gif] [Image: nri5VAL.gif]

[Image: vnKXeeZ.gif] [Image: csEM1Mi.gif] [Image: 6WisVpo.gif] [Image: O6poI5g.gif] [Image: t34wvfN.gif] [Image: onqcdKx.gif]

[Image: 9tT51IU.gif] [Image: p9hCthH.gif] [Image: 892HBhB.gif] [Image: 1PAIPB6.gif]

min yoongi
[Image: rmlRxqI.gif] [Image: rmlRxqI.gif] [Image: k61vSsj.gif] [Image: oDMoZre.gif] [Image: bLzCIvO.gif] [Image: iP7A9Uv.gif]

[Image: b3lfHhp.gif] [Image: GsjR4Lx.gif] [Image: zN7MTGN.gif] [Image: jui0MkL.gif] [Image: sTOserL.gif] [Image: Qk46W84.gif]

[Image: 1IDdsbU.gif] [Image: E4L9EFW.gif] [Image: Y78DWxh.gif] [Image: IcogOhS.gif] [Image: pCRrVb8.gif] [Image: iqNp4T9.gif]

[Image: mKZdh9W.gif] [Image: rJtxDuw.gif] [Image: UqogCkh.gif] [Image: ZCJFTCE.gif] [Image: 1gWNE6y.gif] [Image: TX7THt5.gif]

[Image: WYWPkup.gif] [Image: mjewWQX.gif] [Image: HAAjWWd.gif] [Image: 7F3BPMx.gif] [Image: FwDzdZ3.gif]

jung hoseok
[Image: Uw9RO1z.gif] [Image: JkdUZFM.gif] [Image: quLQ2VX.gif] [Image: 2N8e8xQ.gif] [Image: QjlujQl.gif] [Image: 8tpWZkK.gif]

[Image: VLAnfuX.gif] [Image: 3fc0dfB.gif] [Image: 26fd6eh.gif] [Image: B5KLh5S.gif] [Image: QGFPQi0.gif]

kim namjoon

park jimin

kim taehyung

jeon jungkook

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - crownedprince - 11-26-2018

some notes on asahi

• based off of the truth untold because i'm a hoe for that song
• can only speak japanese, but chooses to be mute
• wears a mask still looking around for designs to hide his "ugliness"
• fell in love, but would not tell her he liked her, only to find out she had died
• he planted a flower that didn't exist on earth so she could sell it, becoming a garden
• because he doesn't speak, only few know his name, allowing him to be given really any nickname might decide a set nickname later
• wanderer, probably would not go to any clan
• glitchy voice? deep yet kind of... different
• could make him another entity or something of darkvisions bc i miss that boy
• seems cold, yet a big ball of fluff
• black panther? lion?
• might give him the faceclaim of taehyung? don't know yet

"The TRUTH UNTOLD is based on La Citta Di Smeraldo.It's the story of a man who lived in a castle and kept to himself because he thought himself to be ugly.
One day,a woman came near his castle and picked his flowers.He was angry at first but eventually became curios and waited for her. He found out that she was actually selling those flowers for a living.The man fell in love but didn't want to show himself because he was "too ugly" (you know that I can't show you me,give you me).
So he decided to plant a flower that didn't exist on the planet so she could sell it at an expensive price.
Eventually he managed to fill his garden with them but the woman stop coming.He then learned that she died.That part where they sing, "but I still want you" is about him regretting not telling her his feelings all because he didn't love himself first."

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - crownedprince - 11-26-2018

[Image: 14YWw7t.gif]

WHAT IS YOUR NAME, DO YOU HAVE A PLACE TO GO
oh could you tell me?

sig. code:

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - dreamiplier - 11-27-2018

[Image: pQ53hWd.gif]

ARI ARIRANG SSEURI SSEURIRANG, THIS IS ARARI

sig. code:

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - guppy - 11-27-2018

falls in here and throws all my love at my wife

lemme just
grab these beautiful gifs and codes so i can admire them for the rest of my life bc c': yes
this entire storage has blessed me, my crops are watered, my grades are up, my depression is gone

me: reads one word from asahi's notes
also me: i've only had asahi for a day and a half, but if anything happens to him, i'll kill everyone then myself
i love him sm, dream how do u make such amazing characters i wEEP

also asdfghjkl i annoyed my mom yesterday for replaying arirang a million times but it's such an amazing song, esp. with it being a traditional song, and im
[Image: Dij_NNOXsAA5md-.jpg]

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - dreamiplier - 11-27-2018

mY HUSBAND YOU HAVE RETURNED
my storage has been so lonely without you i've been so lonely with no one to talk to sobs

!! tysm, i still have more gifs to put in there lmao OOPS
i need to figure out how to make a character hub thingy code bc i have five characters now yikes
matthew aka omelas aka wren is a yes and i love him

ASAHI IS MY BABY AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
i might throw him into tanglewood since it's slow there though?? don't know yet
oeudvhbskj they're okay, but thaNK YOU!!!!

ME OMFG LMAO
arirang is s o g o o d godddddd
i played it on repeat during lunch today since dustin wasn't eating with me lmao
jin's lines though?? ugh. and jungkook's deep voice? fucking me U P

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - dreamiplier - 11-28-2018

i'M NOT CRYING YOU ARE
seriously though i cried the first time i heard this, literally the most beautiful thing ever
[member=2146]oliverdatboi[/member] play this at my wedding + funeral thanks bye

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts0Ir2hXXaw[/youtube]

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° — storage / i'm the one i should love - dreamiplier - 11-30-2018

profile aesthetic: songs
"epiphany" — kim seokjin
"dope" — bts
"blood sweat & tears" — bts
"fire" — bts
"not today — bts
"spring day" — bts
"go go" — bts
"mic drop (remix)" — bts