Beasts of Beyond
spicy boyfriend — storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: spicy boyfriend — storage (/showthread.php?tid=4706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Re: roaring 20s — storage - guppy - 08-21-2018

i was just gonna store my mark and jack icons, but then the rest of my interests barfed into the post
im fucking certified traSH

asdfghjkl i have his notes somewhere (i think as a draft), but he's literally gonna be a suave dad friend who just fucking breaks everything around him. gonna have caution tape wrapped around his dumb ass

Re: roaring 20s — storage - dreamiplier - 08-21-2018

god what a mood
also i found some spicy rm gifs if you want me to make some for you :eyes:

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH OH MY GOD YES
honestly he & goldenboy should be friends bc goldenboy is a demon™ and he is a troublesome boy who is also immortal and undead so i mean
gotta love a murdering, dead, immortal, demon thief amiright or amiright

slams hand on table because you had me at spicy rm. i am a fool for that man and i am not afraid to shout it out from the mountain tops. if you wanna, i wouldn't mind some gifs of my mans
reminder to go snatch my dead phone from my siblings' room and actually charge it

he's probably gonna be a calico cat who wears a black snapback that says 'caution', a collar with the word 'caution' on it, or unironically have caution tape wrapped around one of his legs. he's a danger even to himself, that fool
and god i fucking love my mess of a son goldenboy. chaos would highkey just watch over everything he does and try to scold him for not being a Good Not-Son. golden could be on top of a tree waiting to smack some demon power shit on someone, and chaos is balancing on some branches and ready to snap at golden, until the branch snaps itself and he just fucking falls
iconic duo

edit: also i am a fool for one (1) other man- jacksepticeye. love this positive man
- "it's okay to take time for yourself"
- "everyone deserves to be happy"
- "it's okay to take a break"
- "i'm proud of you and i believe in you"
- "just hang in there...!"

[Image: kBLMzK0.png]

a damn f OOL WHO CANNOT GET RID OF THE TAPE ON HIS LEG BC THE OTHER STRONGER GODS ARE MEAN BULLIES
aka me finally nailing down my art style once more after only drawing humans for the past few eons so gonna redo it later

Re: roaring 20s — storage - guppy - 08-22-2018

[Image: DTi8W2R.gif]  [Image: il8AACu.gif] [Image: TvyXUuc.gif]

san creado character idea -
- seán, no known surname, debatable name
- fc will be jacksepticeye tho debating between bryan dechart, jesse williams, shane madej, or even mark bc those boys got me good
- intersex, identifies with masculine pronouns
- demi-panromantic asexual, doesn't know much about romantic love and will probably not pursue anything later on
- immortal, stuck physically in his mid-late 20s, real age not known, believes it to be many a millennia or simply just an eon
- supernatural being (either a being similar to the sandman or a subordinate of the bogeyman/aka dream giver or nightmare giver)
- was never born nor created- was just,,, there. 'lived' in his specific realm for most of his 'life,' helping many go to sleep with his siblings, as well as creating either dreams or nightmares. it wasn't until just a few decades ago when he decided to 'live' on earth among mortals (whilst doing his duties). body will either be a sort of vessel or manifested by his powers, which comes with some perks and consequences
- no set clothing style, but often wears all black. absolutely adores oversized sweaters and hoodies as well as comfortable sweatpants and often looks like he's wearing pajamas 24/7. besides sweater/sweatpants convo, he also wears simple/graphic tees with jeans/shorts. has small piercings in his ear and sometimes wears thick framed glasses
- does well around other supernatural creatures, but if he is a sandman-like creature, may have some sort of anxiety around demons or beings that are known to cause terror. vise-versa is he's a dream demon/nightmare creature and typical 'pure/holy' creatures
- the sweetest bean around. cares for everyone and will honestly 'die' if it meant ensuring someone's happiness. chipper and a beacon of joy, which he knows might annoy everyone around him, but still is anyway. has trouble thinking about himself or caring about his own wellbeing because he was much like a 'drone in a hive' before 'living' on earth. sometimes can't really understand some social cues, often acting incorrectly in some situations. surprisingly stubborn. not easy to anger, but can be serious if someone is acting like an asshole or if the situation is serious as well. adores children and will sometimes 'hoard' them to see them giggle and smile. can sometimes act like a child himself. due to his supernatural ties to sleep, is yawning constantly and can be seen as sleepy 24/7, especially around nighttime. overall a cutie pie tbh
- his personality fits well for a sandman-creature, but can cause lots of angst if he were a nightmare-creature

Re: roaring 20s — storage - guppy - 08-22-2018

THERE’S SO MUCH THERE INSTEAD OF ALL THE COLORS THAT I SAW
——————— We all are living in a dream But life ain’t what it seems, Oh everything’s a mess. And all these sorrows I have seen They lead me to believe That everything’s a mess. But I wanna dream ... I wanna dream ... Leave me to dream / information. | plot. | misc. ———————-

code:

Re: roaring 20s — storage - dreamiplier - 08-23-2018

yeet, remind me to soon!! :,))
also check ur discord when you have the chance :,,,,,,)

YESSSSS i love chaos so much omfg
goldenboy & caera are joining the pitt together, and if you want, you should have him join and he & gb can be friends insert eyes here
oh my god, i want that to happen ngl

IT'S THE BOY OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHHH

:0 a new character

Re: roaring 20s — storage - dreamiplier - 08-24-2018

yeets myself in here
tell me you've seen idol already oh my god it's my favorite bts song ever other than epiphany & awake

Re: roaring 20s — storage - guppy - 09-04-2018

yeeTS MYSELF BACK HERE BC THIS HOE'S BACK
finally i have started school today, thus ending my long weeks of suffering from my procrastination on my shitton of summer homework (and other more personal reasons.) i am now allowing myself back here while i get a sweet gasp of breath before i begin to drown in IB (because holy fuck, i will not survive these 2 years with sanity or a social life.) also my parents put in place a 'one-hour-of-technology-a-day' rule, so let's see how long that lasts
now for me to suffer another discord update bc i haven't touched it in so long
also clings to dream bc i swear i've become more obsessed with bts these past few weeks and i cannot wait to fucking indulge myself more in their content asdfghjkl. if i was a hell of a rm stan before, i'm an even bigger stan now lmao

current characters:
- boy, the typhoon (joining thread, plot thread, storage)
- organizedchaos, loner (joining thread, plot thread, storage)

other characters (either not being rp'ed atm or just ideas)
- happycamper (animal)
- seán (human)
- roosterteeth/michael/jerseydevil (animal)
- cherrybomb (animal)

Re: roaring 20s — storage - guppy - 09-04-2018

[glow=black,1,400]Sippin' Tropicana in a coconut cabana, Floatin' on flamingos, smokin' all the mangoes. Hotter than mojave, sweeter than agave, We just wanna stay cool, hoverboarding in a calamansi wavepool [/glow]
———⇢ characters / storage / art / misc.

current sig:
you can call me artist, you can call me idol
no matter what you call me, i don't care, i'm proud of it, i'm free
( ——————————————————————————characters & storage & art dump & misc.

old sig: