Beasts of Beyond
AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=2888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - ALLOY - 07-30-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]it's my favorite picture i'm glad to share it with everyone lmfao
BUT HELLO IMPY

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 07-30-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]TBH I'm 90% sure I'm Bruce in that picture.
BUT YES HI IMPY ALDFS welcome to this mess.

Update my to do list later. It's been there since I joined the site laskdjf.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - THESEUS - 07-31-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Okay since I think I am going to do the plot thing. Just some notes? These are angsty and can deal with topics up to and including suicidal ideation due to grief.

AFOREMENTIONED NOTES:
Notes on other things:
— Wears a necklace around his throat with a claw on it, maybe a lion. Or a bear, to be,,, ironic. IDK whatever it is, it's something that a former lover treasured. This may eventually move to be wrapped around his paw instead. Depends on how big the claw is.
— He's at a stage in his life where he doesn't want to be someone's experimentation. He doesn't want "I want to try this", because in his experience that inevitably leads to him getting attached to something impermanent. It's,,, hard to explain. He's more than fine being someone's first, but he wants it to be "I like you" not "I think I could like you". He doesn't want to kiss someone just so they can analyze it and "hmm do I want to do that again".

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 07-31-2018

[align=center]
[div style="font-size:13pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;text-align:left;font-family:georgia;padding:8px;letter-spacing:.7px;margin-bottom:-7px"][ line half one ] —————————————————
—— ♡ LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT. PELLENTESQUE NULLA ERAT, TINCIDUNT AT ODIO QUIS, CONSECTETUR PHARETRA ERAT. NULLA LOBORTIS NULLA VITAE DOLOR IMPERDIET DICTUM. NAM NON MOLESTIE ELIT. MORBI QUIS MATTIS RISUS, VITAE LOBORTIS TELLUS. IN MOLLIS ORNARE LOREM, A VESTIBULUM JUSTO VIVERRA IN. ♡ —— INFORMATION
[div style="font-size:13pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;padding:8px;letter-spacing:.7px;margin-top:-17px;margin-right:2px"]————————————————— [ line half two ]

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 07-31-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Make plotting threads for Theo and Laz. Post around with Laz. Reply to Gaat's joining, dammit. I forgot what having characters was actually like lmfao.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - THESEUS - 08-01-2018

[align=center][div style="font-size:18pt;line-height:.9;font-family:georgia;padding:8px;letter-spacing:.7px"][ and i'm sick of losing soulmates ]
[div style="width:395px;font-size:7pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]—— ♡ SO WHERE DO WE BEGIN? I CAN FINALLY SEE, YOU'RE AS FUCKED UP AS ME SO HOW DO WE WIN? YEAH, I'M SICK OF LOSING SOULMATES, WON'T BE ALONE AGAIN. I CAN FINALLY SEE, YOU'RE AS FUCKED UP AS ME SO HOW DO WE WIN?  ♡ —— TAGS  /  STORAGE  &  PINTEREST 1  &  PINTEREST 2  &  SONG

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 08-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Suddenly have muse for a close sibling relationship, probably with an age difference and possibly elements of adoption. Specific, but my brother's moving out soon and it's got me thinking. I'd want to play them from childhood to adulthood but I'm no good at that.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 08-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Redo this thread tomorrow, probably. Now that I'm better adjusted to the site.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Notes about the new boy before I go to sleep. 5 - 6 months old, mutated fox. Platinum color with wings that sort of. Gradient out from his body? Shoulders/top of his legs and getting stronger up to his wings. A very smooth transition from fluff to feathers. Very defensive of his brother, will gently tease and prod at him but is generally a sweetheart. Will stab you if you insult or upset his brother, though. Very responsible and mature for his age, though he also knows when to relax and just be a kid. Overall a balanced existence.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - REVAS - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Track with the kid.