Beasts of Beyond
GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=8285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-31-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Took a self-knowledge questionnaire for Orpheus:

TENDERNESS: You are not afraid of the sufferings and sorrows of other people, even when they are acted out in unappealing ways. Beneath even defensiveness and self-righteous behaviour, you know that deep down people need nurturing and consolation. One danger is being naive about people’s dark sides. But at your best you know you can be mean yourself, which helps you to sympathise. You bring strength and forgiveness where other people might panic.

AMBITION: You have a strong sense of potential and an intense drive to accomplish difficult things. The core of this is your ability to hold together the big goals and the daily efforts. Where other people’s hopes collapse when they encounter the tedium of the journey, you keep coming back. Oddly, it is actually your ability to endure feeling unheroic that counts. You know the power of working away solidly on what’s in front of you.

PLAYFULNESS: You are good at seeing what’s funny, at relaxing and finding the pleasure of the moment. Play is random, whimsical, fantasy-driven behaviour which releases internal tension. Because it is detached from some pressures it allows you to act on weirder, perhaps neglected, parts of yourself. The downside is that it is no help in sticking with things that are not much fun but which need to be addressed. So it is well complemented by its opposite, Stoicism.

MORE PERSONALITY THINGS TO CONSIDER:

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 01-03-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Unlink Percy, Candyfloss, Darkprince, and Josephine. Which means I keep Garrett, Orpheus, Riley? and Roach. But do this once I get my laptop back. Make Orpheus real tags to replace his bio, make Roach's joining thread, find a way to introduce Riley.

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - raz - 01-03-2019

[size=11pt]t poses
hi i'm here to stalk your whole life. uwu

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 01-03-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]HEY RAZ

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - raz - 01-03-2019

HI!! HOW ARE U!!!

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 01-05-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]I'M GOOD! My laptop charger died and I just got a new one last night so I've been dying but that's okay. How are you??

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - raz - 01-05-2019

don't die please
uwu I am güd

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 01-07-2019

[align=center]
IDK WHY I WANT A TINY SIG FOR ORPH NOW
[div style="font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:-5px;margin-bottom:5px;"]「 ❝ he's just a small gentle dude in need of so many hugs ❞ | info 」

me? not satisfied with anything i make? it's more likely than you think
edit because i left word out and edit again bc i can't stand editing without putting the edit note

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - ORPHEUS - 01-07-2019

[align=center]
I HAVE TROUBLES EVERY DAY BUT IT TURNS OUT FINE
[div style="font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;color:black;margin-top:-5px;margin-bottom:5px;"]「 ❝ it turns out fine, and i fight to keep them all away ❞ | [color=black]biographytags

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 01-08-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Will likely be moving Valen and Ryder here! Ryder will still be a leopard, and I think Valen might,,,, might be a deer. I don't know. He's never been an animal before.