Beasts of Beyond
spicy boyfriend — storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: spicy boyfriend — storage (/showthread.php?tid=4706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Re: roaring 20s — storage - guppy - 08-12-2018

finger guns
highkey wanna make him an actual god of destruction just so he can fuck shit up so badly and be like "it wasn't mY FAULT" while knowing damn well it was his fault

[Image: gvLtptl.gif]

--——— TAGS --——— PLOT --———
Oh, tell me that dark could never win the light. Oh, tell me that wrong could never win the right. Baby, tell me that we gon' someday stop the fight; And tell me that every, everything gon' be alright. ———-

[Image: Ey8GptF.gif]

--——— TAGS --——— PLOT --———
Oh, tell me that dark could never win the light. Oh, tell me that wrong could never win the right. Baby, tell me that we gon' someday stop the fight; And tell me that every, everything gon' be alright. ———-

I. TAGS / see my daddy wasn't home, the man called. (08.12)

GENERAL.
✧ boy | doesn't have any nicknames, has no opinion on any given
doesn't remember real name, uses word captors used to address him as his name
✧ physically 10 months, mentally 10 months | born october 18th, 2017 | libra
will stop aging at 20 months due to weak supernatural bloodlines
✧ amab, cismale | uses he/him/his and they/them/theirs pronouns
✧ the typhoon | beta | future grim ray (guide)
prev. born in a small tribe to the tribe's leaders

APPEARANCE.
✧ siberian tiger (ref.) | health: 40% | birth/current body
— boy's birth body is bound to have many look at him a second or third time. his pelt's main color could be described as a soft tan brown, sometimes blending into darker tones in certain areas of his body. a soft beige color cover many parts of his body, such as spots over his eyes and eyebrow area, the bottom portion of his face, as well connected sections of his chest, underbelly, and legs. what would often be black stripes and marking on a tiger are replaced by a brick red color on boy, complimenting the established toned palette. his fur is uncharacteristically thick, untamed, and extremely fluffy for a tiger and often grows thicker during the colder seasons. sometimes some patches of fur will be ripped out due to boy's own frustration of the type of coat he has. his rubbery dry nose is a strange soft blue color, which almost match the glowing blue of his eyes. overall, boy's unique appearance would gladly catch the attention of many, as formally mentioned, and might have people believe he is nothing but a soft and cuddly creature, but other features throw that off. unlike was once a long and slim tail is now a thickly furred and jagged stub, resulted by a cruel punishment given to him by his captors at a very young age. a mixture of fresh and soft pink scars and rougher, darker ones are displayed all over his body, mainly concentrated on his face, torso, neck, and upper legs. they showcase a cruel and tough short life, but are often seen with pride by boy. although barely at the cusp of young adulthood, boy triumphs other tigers in height by exceeding the average height; which, combined with his stocky and muscled build, make him look like a hardened and deadly elder.
— blood, tears, and spit are a milky blue color
— gold and blue tribal royalty jewelry and feathers stolen, currently only wears bloodied bandages
— currently injuries include scars, deep puncture wounds in stomach, chest, and shoulders, as well as cuts and bruises littered around his body

PERSONALITY.
✧ (positives)
✧ (neutral)
✧ (negatives)
— full personality here

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ npc x npc, kidnapped and killed | tribal royalty | faintly remembers
adopted by pincher roux, very wary and distant yet slowly warming up to
✧ member of the roux family
✧ panromantic hyper-pansexual | single, not looking | doesn't know what love is
✧ no friends | no best friends | assumes everyone as an enemy unless a roux

INTERACTIONS.
✧ physically extreme | mentally hard | no known powers | no weapons
✧ will start and end fights, easy to provoke | will kill if not reasoned with instantly
✧ no mentor | no apprentice | needs practice in honing fighting and reasoning skills
✧ allowed to powerplay peaceful actions | attack in bolded black | mention [member=1888]BOY[/member] when attacking

MISC.
✧ has faint traces of god bloodlines within him, could be considered a demigod, only gains immortality, colored blood, and glowing eyes and blood
— parents were disguised gods worshipped by tribe, no specific domain
✧ voice claim is jason momoa (aquaman) | faceclaim is jason momoa
✧ speaks in third person | has very little knowledge of english, communicates in grunts, growls, purrs, and body/facial language | considered 'feral'
✧ suffers from ptsd and nightmare terrors, resulting in intense aggression, closed off history, and sleepless nights
— was kidnapped as a small child and forced into assimilation within a rogue group, dealing with emotional and physical tortue due to his stubbornness and fear
✧ fears being alone, being abandoned, closed spaces, as well as family, but will never admit them

Re: roaring 20s — storage - guppy - 08-18-2018

character revamp?? ur damn right it is
i cannot handle more than like 1-2 character(s) what am i doing with my damn life

e'yup:

Re: roaring 20s — storage - guppy - 08-19-2018

stuff to do tomorrow
- make boy's joining
- more thor/chris & aquaman/jason icons for boy
- notes on chaos
- there's more but i'm on 0% rip me

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS, THEY'RE CALLING OFF THE WAR ON ACCOUNT OF LOSING TRACK OF WHAT WE'RE FIGHTING FOR ‧₊°
[/td][/tr][/table]
——————「 boy roux | the typhoon | tags | plot | © guppy 」———————

Code:
[align=center][table][tr][td][div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vsj1YFD.gif); background-size: 100%;"][/div][/td]
[td][div style="width: 50px; height: 100px; background:linear-gradient(to right, transparent,black,transparent); margin-left: -25px;"][/div][/td]
[td][div style="width: 350px; height: 100px; font-family: verdana; background-color: black; font-size: 14pt; color: #d50726; padding-top: 12px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 9px; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-left: -23px;"][b]LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS, THEY'RE CALLING OFF THE WAR ON ACCOUNT OF LOSING TRACK OF WHAT WE'RE FIGHTING FOR[/b] ‧₊°[/div][/td][/tr][/table]
[div style="width: 452px; height: auto; background-color: black; margin-top: 5px; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; color: #d50726; letter-spacing: 1px; padding: 2px;"][s]——————[/s]「 boy roux | the typhoon | tags | plot | © guppy 」[s]———————[/s][/div][/align]

[Image: ndLhhJm.gif]

oops i did it again, i forgot what i was losing my mind about
i only wrote this down to make you press rewind and send a message, "i was young and a menace."
————————————「 the typhoon / tags / plot / @ guppy 」 ————————————

gotta sleep early bc gotta do school shit & clean the entire house tomorrow so here's a very wip joining thread lmao:

Re: roaring 20s — storage - guppy - 08-21-2018

( icons for main - varying sizes )

- rooster teeth (mainly ah)
128 x 128
[Image: 4sVVReJ.gif] [Image: rEwFujj.gif] [Image: xe4gLQc.gif] [Image: oCy68jn.gif][Image: QON60vH.gif] [Image: 0IDlfdZ.gif] [Image: iMhvmAV.gif] [Image: 9VrDyN0.gif] [Image: 34Owqzl.gif] [Image: 8e3IedO.gif] [Image: papIdWd.gif] [Image: xT0QQaz.gif] [Image: oGwSeXE.gif] [Image: 2oWDpCu.gif] [Image: LWMtg21.gif] [Image: E8hKfg7.gif] [Image: oU4A3p9.gif] [Image: OI45LiP.gif] [Image: LGvwyaR.gif] [Image: bq55UeH.gif] [Image: urfGlxb.gif] [Image: QBW6ctQ.gif] [Image: BEZhYkT.gif] [Image: BqXyQRJ.gif] [Image: wfO1OO1.gif] [Image: yD7LKeJ.gif] [Image: HIWmKnp.gif] [Image: P7drm76.gif] [Image: qEsjKT7.gif] [Image: SC4ojYS.gif] [Image: MXtWxmD.gif] [Image: GwycR7x.gif] [Image: 84LpbPJ.gif] [Image: Rwvl0jA.gif] [Image: zSmfwJ3.gif]
150 x 150
[Image: 15LfoCW.gif] [Image: cMuqvFe.gif] [Image: JuJ7j39.gif] [Image: vJA1X21.gif] [Image: e9z3wwW.gif] [Image: bAgEAiR.gif] [Image: AyQxN3t.gif] [Image: VnNlZ7x.gif] [Image: ssoqQGd.gif] [Image: UNhbZ6O.gif] [Image: aMfkPyl.gif]
158 x 158 (?)
[Image: 4hirJL9.gif]
200 x 200
[Image: luBcEp8.gif] [Image: qhUQlQC.gif]

- markiplier
128 x 128
[Image: LMxVJXA.gif] [Image: rExnBBc.gif] [Image: l9MgGhQ.gif] [Image: QEQB7hX.gif] [Image: QRtkkFh.gif] [Image: uM94yZx.gif] [Image: 06xOK7M.gif] [Image: jjgCuki.gif] [Image: HNplVoH.gif] [Image: rCUwveI.gif] [Image: MLbpQ0S.gif] [Image: 5ruIoLc.gif] [Image: NgvHSqa.gif] [Image: MkoEKQY.gif]
150 x 150
[Image: KQtyJvw.gif] [Image: XzKmM1t.gif] [Image: 4mIpZs1.gif] [Image: ehZTfit.gif] [Image: O1uhSRK.gif] [Image: GRXiXKE.gif]

- jacksepticeye
128 x 128
[Image: mNoF9VU.gif] [Image: jwrtTkA.gif] [Image: 81bBzYy.gif] [Image: P9Ld1z4.gif] [Image: nvzxUI9.gif] [Image: 6xxQFdn.gif] [Image: WU0FaqF.gif] [Image: Y7ve6nW.gif]
150 x 150
[Image: hsgekRi.gif]
200 x 200
[Image: oDhbStU.gif]

- other youtubers
128 x 128
[Image: ngQfRkk.gif] [Image: uTpaL8o.gif] [Image: QhPh6Br.gif] [Image: iUxhF6g.gif] [Image: kZkM2DS.gif] [Image: 5aQqIWt.gif] [Image: QMRITwq.gif] [Image: 03OKUsP.gif] [Image: hxh6WsX.gif] [Image: nX4fDhk.gif] [Image: cMttjGx.gif] [Image: tKwAeUE.gif]
150 x 150
[Image: ZXldi2A.gif] [Image: TzVzq1P.gif] [Image: zTQahYM.gif] [Image: aPMHPgX.gif]
200 x 200
[Image: tPTch0k.gif] [Image: n4dDsVk.gif]

- bts (aka kim namjoon)
someone give me my phone so i can upload the gifs

- d:bh / bryan dechart / jesse williams
128 x 128
[Image: 55CcHmB.gif] [Image: aEPxBMu.gif] [Image: NEhvJJl.gif] [Image: U9B7uvA.gif]
150 x 150
[Image: IAoOZ3H.gif] [Image: Ff3nPm6.gif] [Image: xeXESFq.gif]
200 x 200
[Image: v1NlVWc.gif] [Image: eekqHh6.gif]

- musicals
128 x 128
[Image: XVjtR2g.gif] [Image: MjzPuan.gif] [Image: NHZ4oJ9.gif] [Image: mwtQikC.gif] [Image: WdOC01f.gif] [Image: OCEd4A7.gif] [Image: uIoXCmp.gif]

Re: roaring 20s — storage - dreamiplier - 08-21-2018

so many gifs but i loVE THEM

also gimme my boi organizedchaos i need him in my life