Beasts of Beyond
⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ (/showthread.php?tid=2873)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 07-12-2018

Spoiler:
★ EGYPTIAN-CAUCASIAN | 5'6 | 145 lbs | ATHLETIC BUILD | HEALTH: 100%
— overall description
— description
— youthful look by nature; can be mistaken for a teen at times
— wears clothing article, clothing article, clothing article
— eye color
— smells like scent, scent, scent
— generous, impressionable, naive, protective
— description here
★ MICHAEL X KATE
— adopted by no one
★ ??romantic ??sexual | single, not looking | no crushes | no "maybe" crushes | no future crushes
— ½ ⅓ ¼ ⅕ ⅙ ⅛ of shiphere
— trusts: tba
★ hard physically | hard mentally | attack in underline and [member=1366]JOSIAH[/member]  or risk being ignored
★ peaceful/non-violent actions can be powerplayed
★ do not ask to capture, torture, maim/serious harm, or kill. minor injuries are allowed
★ won't start fights | will end fights | only captures if necessary | will kill of pushed to the breaking point | mercy is shown to everyone

(07-12-2018, 05:28 PM)pallid-i link Wrote: tiny gun emoji @ father
i am a good boy ur just jealous dad

stares

i created you and i will absorb you rIGHT BACK
so watch your tone, boy

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - pallid-i - 07-12-2018

cRIES
DAD NO PWEASE I WANT TO LIVE

i thought so

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 07-13-2018

(05-02-2018, 03:05 PM)LAMBSLAUGHTER link Wrote: [align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 10pt;"]TAGS
*:・✧ —- THE BROKEN GOD | 5/2/2018:

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]i think i'll redo josiah's tags like lamb's

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt;"]so i had this really weird dream and?? remembering it now, it was. odd.

there were these characters whose names i can't remember, but it was like a tv show? except it wasn't based after any tv show i've watched. something dealing with masters and subordinates?? they didn't have a specific name save for what they were. like "oh, that's a werewolf" or "that's a vampire" sort of deal. each common save for one, which i'll get in the next paragraph.

so i was viewing one character who just. didn't like the one that was attached to them? it's strange and i can't recall the full details, but this character shocked everyone because they were "evil" and rare to appear out in the open. of course, they didn't care and just wanted to care and look after this person i was at the time.

he just. hated the person who wanted to look after them. i know they have a specific name (well, more like being called their species name), but, again, i don't remember. i do know that a good portion of the others were surprised. anyway, he didn't like them. one bit. hell, he didn't even want to be involved at all and.

Spoiler:
the one who was looking after him and caring for him brought him back to life. sort of like. slamming his soul back into his body type of deal. after that it was a blur. literally. it felt like things were going by so fast until we got to the end. yes. it had an ending. the person i was "playing" or observing had finally accepted the one who wanted to look after him, but it was too late. they left.

until.

the voice of the individual came back saying. "so you want to be my–?" then that's it. cliffhanger of the century. it could have been master, friend, partner, or anything within that range since i had a feeling deep down it could have been any one of those things. maybe it was from me thinking about some concepts last night? possibly. it was something i was thinking about a lot before going to sleep. i might post it later.

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - pallid-i - 07-13-2018

baps dad
hewwo dad i need caaaashhhhh

for food bc i Hunger

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"] I don't have a PayPal, but if you teach me how to make one I'll send you some money

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]watch me make pluto because i miss my sophisticated god :C