Beasts of Beyond
true lovers - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: true lovers (/showthread.php?tid=2811)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Re: true lovers - rhosmari - 11-06-2018

It was a rare thing for them to get pleasant visits from other groups and frankly it had been a long time since any ally had actively visited them on nice occasions. With the Tanglers they had to come to them for shelter and a need to get away from the spirits and the ghouls that were plaguing them. Not a very peaceful and normal circumstance so she was rather surprised when the when wind blew in her direction after a hunt and she smelled Typhoon. At first she was confused and so she lingered for a moment, gaze in that direction as she debated on what the occasion could be. Afterall it was still the holidays and so maybe it was something to do with that. After a small debate the large beast moved forward with ease, her thick form shifting over the landscape and listening to leaves crunch underneath her own paws. It took little time before she arrived upon the border and she was rather shocked to see one member dressed as a vampire? And there was little ones with him. It melted her heart a bit an she stepped forward with a look of humor and dipped her head in greeting to them all."So, what can I do for ya?" Oh she was just waiting to hear them say it because after all this was the cutest thing she had ever seen.
"SPEECH"
♡marina monroe - helion - sunhaven♡

Re: true lovers - rhosmari - 11-11-2018

boop to test

[align=center]
[glow=#000,1,400]NOT CAUSE I'M BUSY, I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK — 。+゚.[/glow]
[div style="width: 480px; height: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 13px;"]text here

[align=center]
[glow=#000,1,400]NOT CAUSE I'M BUSY, I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK — 。+゚.[/glow]
[div style="width: 480px; height: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 13px;"]POWERS FOR RIMMY: EARTH ELEMENTALS, TELEKINESIS, WALL WALKING, ENHANCED SENSES, INTANGIBILITY, CONJURATION.

BODY STANDARDS: MUTATION (TWO PAIRS OF TATTERED BLACK FEATHERED ANGEL WINGS, PREHENSILE THICK FLUFFY TAIL) STANDARD COLORED AFRICAN WILD DOG WITH MORE BLACK AND ORANGE PATCHES. ONE PURPLE EYE AND ONE ORANGE EYE. BRIGHT ORANGE COLORED BLOOD.

HAS SEVERE PTSD, DO NOT TOUCH.

Re: true lovers - rhosmari - 11-14-2018

BUT YOU'RE A BEAUTIFUL KILLER
mogar | cave lion | unknown age | gruff

[align=center]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. "Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem." Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim.

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; height: auto; text-align: center; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt; color: #ff2424; letter-spacing: -1px;"][glow=#000,1,400]I WILL CRUSH YOU WITHOUT ANY REMORSE OR HESITATION — 。+゚.[/glow]
[div style="width: 480px; height: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 13px;"]HMMMM

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: -1px; color: grey"]General:
MOGAR | MO
UNKNOWN AGE
TRAVELS MOSTLY
NPC x NPC

APPEARANCE:
ADULT CAVE LION
He is a large beast of cream colored fur that stands around 4 feet in height. Built with thick muscles he looks brutish especially with the fact that he wears the skin of a bear over his own fur. The bear skin is a medium brown coloration and the head with fangs lays over his own almost perfectly. His body is painted with a deep red paint, angled stripes on the sides of his face and bands on his upper legs as well as some markings that lay over his actually body hidden by the bear pelt. His canines are overly long and show peeking from his upper jaw. Has striking red eyes.

WEAPONS: He carries with him a blue bladed broadsword that is rather heavy to wield.

HE DOES OFTEN SKIN THINGS HE KILLS AND TALKS IN THIRD PERSON. THOUGH HE IS A MAN OF LITTLE WORDS.

Re: true lovers - rhosmari - 11-16-2018

[align=center]
DOPE SO GOOD, A SILKY SWEET PERFUME
MIND MY WICKED WORDS AND TIPSY TOPSY SMILE
( ♛ ) - ————————————————— -「 chardonnay. & male. & typhoon. & grumpy. ref

[align=center]
[glow=#000,1,400]I'D SAY I TOLD YOU SO BUT YOU JUST GONNA CRY — 。+゚.[/glow]
[div style="width: 480px; height: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 13px;"]text here

[align=center]
[glow=#000,1,400]FEELING, LIKE I'M TOUCHING THE CEILING — 。+゚.[/glow]