Beasts of Beyond
DREAM SWEET IN SEA MAJOR ♥ goldenluxury - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: DREAM SWEET IN SEA MAJOR ♥ goldenluxury (/showthread.php?tid=1796)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: DREAM SWEET IN SEA MAJOR ♥ goldenluxury - bubblegum - 02-12-2020

WHISPERS WOULD DEAFEN ME NOW
[align=right]YOU DON'T MAKE A SOUND
IT'S ALL SO INCREDIBLY LOUD

Re: DREAM SWEET IN SEA MAJOR ♥ goldenluxury - bubblegum - 03-17-2020

[align=center]
OH MOTHER, TELL YOUR CHILDREN
NOT TO DO WHAT I HAVE DONE
SPEND YOUR LIVES IN SIN AND MISERY
IN THE HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN

Re: DREAM SWEET IN SEA MAJOR ♥ goldenluxury - bubblegum - 03-19-2020

[Image: K09HRRm.png][Image: 1MkPodS.gif][Image: nTYVBQS.gif]

Re: DREAM SWEET IN SEA MAJOR ♥ goldenluxury - bubblegum - 03-19-2020

[Image: tIEeqcz.gif]

Re: DREAM SWEET IN SEA MAJOR ♥ goldenluxury - bubblegum - 03-20-2020

[Image: GEroGKB.gif]
[Image: uM9U7aW.gif]

Re: DREAM SWEET IN SEA MAJOR ♥ goldenluxury - bubblegum - 07-08-2020

Re: DREAM SWEET IN SEA MAJOR ♥ goldenluxury - bubblegum - 08-15-2020

GENERAL
NAME Goldenluxury Roux-Brannon
— Goldie, Gold, Golden, Dee
BORN FEMALE Also identifies as a cis woman using she / her pronouns
AGE 3 years, birthday December 13
THE TYPHOON She is the sage (med apprentice) of the Typhoon
— Given the "Token" title
— Previously a Striker, Privateer, Reaver, Dealer, Quartermaster, and Captain

ORIENTATION Goldie is a homosexual, homoromantic lesbian. She was married to the late Samantha Roux Brannon and is currently in a relationship with Sophiea Pendragon.

FAMILY Goldie is the head of the Roux family, and thus has many relatives, distant and close. Her dad is Pincher Roux, the founder and first captain of the Typhoon, and mom Guru, a late former member of the Typhoon. She was born with one littermate, Coldblue. She is the step-daughter of Jacob Roux Wickliff Corleone, former leader of Snowbound. Her aunt and current captain of the Typhoon, Roxanne Roux has since adopted her and filled in as her mother alongside Diya Folie-Mikaelson, the officer of the Typhoon. She was married to the late Samantha Roux Brannon. She is the birth mother of Seabound, the sage of the Typhoon, Brandyskies, Riftweaver, Bonita, Lawkit, Lovefool, and Harlow.
— Full list of relations here.
PHYSICAL
REFERENCES / ART
CURRENT BODY Goldie is currently a mutated golden tiger with heterochromia and large seagull-like wings on her back. Her length is 8'0" in size and certain parts of her fur transition or are layered with feathers. Her fur is a bright gold with tawny stripes and soft white markings on her underside. Her wings are shaped similar to a seagull's, ideal for long flight, with white and tawny feathers, and her ear tips as well as tail tip are feathered. Her left eye is a striking, cold green, and right an icy blue, and her pupils do not dilate as well as glow due to mutations in the Roux family. She has tawny fins attached to her legs and webbed paws that help her swim with ease. Her fur has an almost droopy look it to and is very soft to the touch. She has light scars on her left ear which is also torn. She is also missing her right hind leg.
AILMENTS Recently lost right hind leg, healing.
ACCESSORIES Goldie is always seen wearing a blue feather earring given by Pincher, and a silver-chained necklace holding a shark tooth with a topaz gemstone and 4 of Sam's white and purple feathers, she sometimes wears a necklace with blue gemstones given by Roxanne, a blue stone charm bracelet given by Roxanne, and / or a lace necklace with blue stones and a seashell given by Solveig
PHYSICALLY DIFFICULT Goldie is extremely versed in combat and stealth, as well as contains a mastery over electric and water elementals, making her a difficult opponent to take down. Tag when attacking.
MENTAL
ISTP The simplest way to describe the captain of the Typhoon would be to call her a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Despite being raised by the cold-hearted pirate captain that was Pincher Roux, Goldie has always tended to be an optimistic, free spirit. She'd learned from a young age the value in productivity and charisma, making her both a hard-worker as well as able to strategically take time to spend with her friends and family. Starting and continuing conversation tends to come easy for the tigress, despite her introverted nature, and she excels at creating deals and public speaking. She is very passionate and rational in her beliefs and thus is able to convince others that what she is saying is true, or at the very least, there's value in sticking with her due to her high pride and desire to make a change.

She's always been good with prioritizing the right things due to her workaholic nature and understands that her time, as well as others' is a very valuable thing, not looking to waste any of it if she can help it. This makes her especially good with strategizing and organizing when she needs to, quietly creating plans in her head every chance she gets. Though the female does tend to take this to the extreme in many situations, working herself until she passes out, avoiding sleep so she may get more done, and doing everything she can to make sure things are perfect for herself and her crew.

Goldie seems to have an on-off switch, able to switch between two moods in an instant, going from mellow and relaxed to infuriated and hostile in mere seconds. She is incredibly soft and protective over her crew and her family, and has very specific morals she believes everyone should hold as a bare minimum. When others threaten her, her family, or those morals, she will do everything in her power to take them down, see fault. And when she's been wronged, she will see it through she gets her revenge.

Overall Goldenluxury is a very powerful, natural born leader with no tolerance for bullshit who tends to work much too hard for a family she is very protective over.

MENTALLY MODERATE While Goldie has control over mental manipulation herself, she has little practice in the ways of mental defense. At a young age, her memories had been taken due to such a weakness, and due to having prior experience with others using their mental manipulation simply to communicate with her, she is prone to not suspecting an attack of her mind.

BELIEFS & BEHAVIORS Being a pirate, Goldie has a strong belief in the power of freedom. No one is free until everyone is, and being complacent in oppression is an acceptance of it. Those who suppress others and refuse to change deserve nothing short of death in her eyes, and she will see to it that this ideal is enforced until the day she dies.

Due to her workaholic nature and trauma early in her childhood, Goldie tends to adopt the mindset that she is not allowed to sleep until it's absolutely necessary. Bad things happen when she sleeps, unaware and unable to act, and it wastes time in general, unable to be productive or get anything finished during that time.

The one constant Goldie can always find solace in is within her work. Whether that be simply helping out around the island or performing plans and tasks as captain, the tigress fills much of her time getting things done, not wasting a single second. It keeps her ahead, keeps herself occupied, and provides an easy distraction able to help her feel better, at least temporary, due to the inherently good nature of getting things done.

Being in such an authoritative position, Goldie finds it her responsibility to teach others the right messages, especially as a mother. While she may not practice her own advice, she heavily encourages others to. Others must know to take care of themselves, understand how to properly communicate, have a support system, and respect others who deserve it. She tries her hardest to take care of and nurture children, not wishing any to grow up afraid of speaking up, unsure that they can trust others, or that they should be abusive to the innocent.
NOTES
Goldenluxury has been proclaimed the Norse DEMIGODDESS OF RAGING STORMS.
— She is a follower of the Norse Gods, claiming to have gone into contact with them several times, saying that Frigg herself hand-made the body she lives in now. Despite this, she acknowledges the existence of separate Gods, choosing to simply follow the Norse ones, and is not a devoted follower.

POWERS She possesses electric elementals, water elementals, mental manipulation, and possession (used to possess her golden tiger body). She has strongest control over her electric elementals and her mental manipulation is much more often used as a powerful visual illusion attack.

Goldie's VOICECLAIM is Lady Urbosa from Breath of the Wild, though it holds an Irish and country Southern accent she'd picked up from both of her fathers with it.

Her main FACECLAIM is Audreyanna Michelle and she is currently 26 years old in human AU. She's 6'0" and is usually wearing lightweight, casual attire, unafraid to show skin. She has a deep burnt scar that covers her back.
GOLDENLUXURY ❝GOLDIE❞ ROUX-BRANNON
❝  now i've been leaning towards a life far more candid, though lead through the dark with your eyes as my candles. where your life and my life's directions can wrangle, and all of a sudden you've left me to handle the reasons that never forbid me to stand tall. and somehow, oh somehow, i'll find out the secret to staying alive without actually breathing.  ❞

Re: DREAM SWEET IN SEA MAJOR ♥ goldenluxury - bubblegum - 08-22-2020

ϟ    ϟ    ϟ

DEAR FRIEND as you know,
your flowers are withering
your mother's gone insane, your leaves have drifted away
but the clouds are clearing up and i've come reveling
burning incandescently, like a bastard on the burning sea
YOU'RE    JUST    LIKE    YOUR    FATHER
BURIED  DEEP    UNDER  THE  WATER
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing. Mauris a diam maecenas sed enim ut. Dignissim convallis aenean et tortor at."  Vitae turpismassa sed elementum tempus egestas sed sed. Convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id donec ultrices. Urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies. Purus ut faucibus pulvinar elementum. Nulla facilisi morbi tempus iaculis urna. Ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt. A diam sollicitudin tempor id eu. Aliquam sem fringilla ut morbi tincidunt augue interdum. Diam maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris. Venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu.
informationplotting
whose side are you on?
what side is this anyway?
put down your sword and crown,
come lay with me on the ground.
you come beating like moth's wings,
spastic and violently,
whipping me into a storm
shaking me down to the core.

Re: DREAM SWEET IN SEA MAJOR ♥ goldenluxury - bubblegum - 08-22-2020

DEAR FRIEND as you know,  your flowers are withering
your mother's gone insane, your leaves have drifted away.
but the clouds are clearing up
and i've come reveling, burning incandescently,
like a bastard on the burning sea.

YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER,
BURIED DEEP UNDER THE WATER.
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing. Mauris a diam maecenas sed enim ut. Dignissim convallis aenean et tortor at."  Vitae turpismassa sed elementum tempus egestas sed sed. Convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet id donec ultrices. Urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies. Purus ut faucibus pulvinar elementum. Nulla facilisi morbi tempus iaculis urna. Ullamcorper velit sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt. A diam sollicitudin tempor id eu. Aliquam sem fringilla ut morbi tincidunt augue interdum. Diam maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris. Venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu.

[div style="font-size: 11px; color: #008ab5; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; line-height: 100%; word-spacing: 10px; padding: 3%;"]ϟ    ϟ    ϟ
[i][b]whose side are you on? [color=#008ab5]what side is this anyway?

put  down  your  sword  and  crown,
come  lay  with  me  on  the  ground.
you come beating like moth's wings, spastic and violently,
whipping me into a storm shaking me down to the core.

Re: DREAM SWEET IN SEA MAJOR ♥ goldenluxury - bubblegum - 08-23-2020