Beasts of Beyond
⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ (/showthread.php?tid=2873)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - pallid-i - 07-12-2018

yeah i am!! i have a good boy award too :::3

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 07-12-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]awards don't count, son

FF TAGS, WILL MODIFY TO FIT BOB

★ CAELESTIS ARCANIUM RESURGAM-TARGARYEN-MIKAELSON
★ biologically intersex | identifies as agender and uses masculine and neutral pronouns
★ physically 11 months old | spiritually 17 months | born 3/3/17 | ages in real time; physical appearance does not
★ residing in sunclan | carries the member rank
★ vampire; poisonous blood to all except the arcanium bloodline, in which it is healing
★ DOMESTIC FELINE/KISTUNE/FOX HYBRID [BIRTH/MAIN] | HEALTH: 100%
— slender winged catsune the size of a caracal
— caelestis' fur is dark like the midnight sky, silky as sheets made for kings and queens, with massive feathered appendages that provide warmth; alluring eyes containing blues, golds, oranges, and reds with inky black sclera, giving an ethereal look
— androgynous by nature and can be mistaken for female
— wears two gold tail cuffs
— eye color reference: [ ★ ]
— smells of vanilla, honey, and a faint hint of hot metal
— affable, compassionate, daring, honest, independent, reckless, unyielding
— description here
★ SUGAREDSUN X HOSEOK
— adopted by no one
— has many siblings, half-siblings, nieces and nephews
★ homoromantic asexual | single, not looking | no crushes | no "maybe" crushes | no future crushes
— ½ ⅓ ¼ ⅕ ⅙ ⅛ of shiphere
— trusts: tba
★ hard physically | hard mentally | attack in underline and [member=1367]CAELESTIS[/member] or risk being ignored
★ peaceful/non-violent actions can be powerplayed
★ do not ask to capture, torture, maim/serious harm, or kill. minor injuries are allowed
★ won't start fights | will end fights | only captures if necessary | will kill of pushed to the breaking point | mercy is shown to everyone

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt;"]jacob sumner
post apocalyptic universe – moon finally fucked off and the world is in winter
romantically involved with jericho
formerly best friends with darius (cannibal in this universe)
strained friendship with sam (handed to the amazon type group)

calico "jupiter" courier
top dog in drug industry / scary badass drug lord
soul mate au – soulmates to an undercover spy (carbon)
they both hate each other's guts
best friends with jazz and casimir (amnesiac nephilim; deceased in this universe)

all of my characters are linked to each other in some fashion. only t͜͞h̛e̸̢ ̴̢̨͜͠t̶͠h̷̢̧͠ì̵͟͜͡n̨̧͘̕g̶̀́ knows and remebers everyone. it knows everything and everyone and how things play out. redo notes on t͜͞h̛e̸̢ ̴̢̨͜͠t̶͠h̷̢̧͠ì̵͟͜͡n̨̧͘̕g̶̀́

Quote:[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 10pt;"] asexual pirate in a choir with a group of sirens and roll their eyes at the idiots who intrude on their sessions because #rude. go sail somewhere else because didn't?? people tell you not to go through these waters?? idiots, the lot of 'em

Quote:[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 10pt;"]yeET

maybe make this as a story?? seems like a nice idea

thinking over it a bit more, i'm thinking the pirate was formerly a musician on a small island. not overly populated, but they were raided by pirates and they were killing his people, so he decided to a bargain: if i can perform well for you then let my people go and take me. if i can't then you're free to slaughter my people and take all possessions. you can guess what happened and (reluctantly) became apart of this crew, but it was for a good cause, so it didn't bother him too much. somewhere along the line, they come across the sirens and the sirens are shook because he's not seduced?? instead, he wants to join their little group and had his lyre and loved music so?? he up and decided he rather live with them than humans and produce music as he desired. pretty content with his life aside from the pirates that come through their waters since people don't heed warnings and think it'll be fine if fine means crashing their ship and drowning.

⌠✬★*´´☽ — LYRICS PT. 1 ⌡ - drachen - 07-12-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt; text-transform: lowercase;"]
the wolf | siames:
you fooled me | divided by friday:
rhythm of the room | divided by friday:
better off | divided by friday:
honey whiskey | nothing by thieves:

Quote:
[Image: oD5Yh1d.jpg]
( ⋆ — müde )
[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 13px; color: #AD93DC;"] and if death is the last appointment then we're all just sitting in the waiting room ———— i am just a human trying to avoid my certain doom.

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]ಠ_ಠ
ಡ_ಡ
ಥ﹏ಥ

i need theses faces/emojis in my life

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]m'boi josie will finally have a good life and i cRY BECAUSE HE'S BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH SHIT :C

way better than ff and still bad on bb, but good on bob.

at long last he is what he was supposed to be and is super sweet dhjnvbjk still a good boy. happy good boy instead of sad good boy ::C

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - pallid-i - 07-12-2018

tiny gun emoji @ father
i am a good boy ur just jealous dad