Beasts of Beyond
compliment the person above you! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: compliment the person above you! (/showthread.php?tid=1834)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: compliment the person above you! - COSMIIX - 06-08-2018

NovA, you have really good characters and a great writing style!!! And you're fun to be around and just a general joy. I'm glad to have met you!!!

Re: compliment the person above you! - Beatles. - 06-08-2018

ANDY
can i just say
i envy your art skills so much oh my god
i love how your drawings are in the middle of realistic but also cute/cartoony in a way? they can range from chibi to super badass and i love it!!
also, your graphics/coding skills are super amazing as well uwu

you're just a super fun person to be around and i can easily say that i've gotten a few laughs out of our conversations
we're on crack sometimes i s2g

Re: compliment the person above you! - vellichor - 06-08-2018

BEATLES AAAAA
WELL I MEAN U ALREADY KNOW I LOVE YOU TO BITS BUT you’re genuinely such a nice and funny person!! I’m so glad I’ve gotten to know you so well over the last year or so and I’m so happy we’re friends. I also love all your characters and ideas! You always put so much thought and planning into them and I love hearing about all of it!

Re: compliment the person above you! - tricky - 06-08-2018

mcfreakin velli man
back at it again with realistic and well-portrayed characters, which i must congratulate you for bc that is a hard feat to accomplish in this world of ocs
plus you're a nice person overall so that makes it 10x better

Re: compliment the person above you! - vvintersoldier - 06-08-2018

you ninja tricky xDD

but ahhh tricky
I know we don't know each other that well but omg you're so great at writing and drawing!! I love the backstory you put into Beck- you've put so much work into him and he's shaped into such a great character! He's really quite interesting and unique. c: Also your other characters like Raygun are super neat too with awesome designs!!

Re: compliment the person above you! - pallid-i - 06-11-2018

hello hello hello! sky you're an amazingly talented artist and a good person all around oof
your characters are fuckin amazing and i wish i had more to say if it werent for the fact that im tired + working rn RIP

Re: compliment the person above you! - dreamiplier - 06-11-2018

tumbles into here wow i love these things

though we haven't talked much palli, you're p cool and i really love your characters and you're all around awesome!! i really hope to talk & roleplay with you more because you're awesome man

Re: compliment the person above you! - tricky - 06-11-2018

ive known dream since our backboard and fanclan days on ff,,, and shes the pal of my dreams
youre so friendly and nice to everyone and patient and i dont know how you do it, but i envy it. not to mention all the characters youve had were always well-written
smooches

Re: compliment the person above you! - dreamiplier - 06-11-2018

i haVE TO RESPOND TO THIS, THERE'S NO WAY I CAN'T BECAUSE THAT'S LITERALLY THE SWEETEST THING EVER THANK YOU SO MUCH <333

but tricky, i honestly can't imagine any of ff or bob or moonbase alpha without you. even in your grumpy moods, you're a fun person to be around and all around super cool. i'm glad i pushed you back into the main game on ff because i remember you being super nervous about it, and now here you are with probably the best character i've ever seen. beck is the most well developed, well thought out character i've ever seen in my entire life. you really have a talent for making characters, and every one of them that you make is always amazing. thank you for such an amazing friendship <33

Re: compliment the person above you! - vvintersoldier - 06-11-2018

Dream I know that we don't talk much but when we do you're so nice?? You're a really awesome, engaging person and you're just fantastic! I wish that we talked more often!! You have some pretty neat characters that I look forward to rp with, and should definitely hit up for some plots if that's alright with you! :0

and eeeep thank you so much palli!