Beasts of Beyond
☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask (/showthread.php?tid=1445)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask - dreamiplier - 08-21-2018

late but that's rude Sad(

water is wet wym

also y'all, robbie rotton's actor died
rip a true legend

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask - cobblepot - 08-21-2018

oh my god dream i SAW that im so upset

i hardly even watched lazytown when i was little but i loved stefan ))): he was truly a king

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask - Rebs - 08-21-2018

hey guys! i’ve missed y’all.

yeah i read about his passing, i never watched the show myself but i’ve heard nothing but nice things about the man and he’ll surely be missed.

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask - toboggan - 08-22-2018

stefan karl/lazytown was my childhood Sad

oh well

we are number one memes are gonna spring up everywhere once more

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask - dreamiplier - 08-22-2018

i loved lazytown as a kid, it was one of my favorite shows so it hurts a lot :,(((

hey rebs!! good to see you :,)

yes, he will be missed & the we are number one memes will be all we remember of him for now

how do you tell a guy who clearly likes you bc he said you were cute to fuck the hell off but in a nice way
because he's seriously annoying the fucking shit outta me and i can't take it anymore

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask - toboggan - 08-22-2018

enter the canadian, king of politeness

“it’s great that you like me, but could you please give me my fucking space my dog just passed away and i’m goin’ through a lot rn”

just kidding

“i like that you think that i’m cute, but could you please tone down on the communication?”

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask - dreamiplier - 08-23-2018

i friendzoned the shit outta him so i feel a lot better
i don't even like the fact that he thinks i'm cute, it makes me die inside at the thought
he's like not even cute and apparently he's just hella thirsty and it's not... a good mix

i like some other guy anyways, we were best friends in seventh & eighth grade and ngl probably everyone shipped us lmaooo
he went to a different highschool than me the first year, but now i'm going to his highschool, so

/ edit: the one day i actually look really good bc i’m wearing a dress for picture day and the one day i see him he’s talking to some other girl lmao rip me

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask - dreamiplier - 08-24-2018

IDOL IS SO FUCKING GOODD I CANT EVEN RN DONT TOUCH ME

STUPID MOBILE EJDT