Beasts of Beyond
GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=8285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-19-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"][align=center]
canine adopt from lov-ing:
corrupted kitty by madjole:

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Cat's name will likely be Catiline! Named after the Roman senator that attempted to overthrow the republic and all that. Scandalous dude, and he will follow in those footsteps. Political schemer, but probably better known for militaryish past. IDK.

Dog,,,, not sure. Art name, rune name, idk.

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - ALLOY - 12-19-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]are these my new children

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Yes, I'm so sorry to add to your growing list.

Also! Grim's new ref! Put it in his signature.
[align=center][Image: rev1_by_tadakiba_dcuty3m-pre.png]

[align=center]
「 I'M NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS 」
other girls are ethereal creatures of magic
[div style="font-size:6.9pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:-3px;margin-bottom:5px;"]AND I AM A PIECE OF SHIT  |  INFORMATION.  PINTEREST.  REFERENCE.

[Image: ad12bf3a688be419eadc61e5501e9784.gif]  [Image: M4TC9nm.png]
[align=center]
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
[div style="width: 382px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 1.4;margin-top:5px"]
GENERAL INFORMATION Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus in turpis quis tellus egestas molestie. Etiam vel ligula lorem. In ante odio, bibendum in semper vitae, pretium in dolor. Integer ullamcorper ullamcorper odio, eu cursus est interdum a. Praesent lacinia aliquet risus quis dapibus. Nunc dolor diam, vulputate id gravida eleifend, consequat quis erat. Sed aliquet mauris sed arcu egestas rhoncus. Maecenas pharetra purus eu purus rhoncus, id suscipit libero.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus in turpis quis tellus egestas molestie. Etiam vel ligula lorem. In ante odio, bibendum in semper vitae, pretium in dolor. Integer ullamcorper ullamcorper odio, eu cursus est interdum a. Praesent lacinia aliquet risus quis dapibus. Nunc dolor diam, vulputate id gravida eleifend, consequat quis erat. Sed aliquet mauris sed arcu egestas rhoncus. Maecenas pharetra purus eu purus rhoncus, id suscipit libero.

——— &. PHYSICAL FEATURE ONE.
——— &. PHYSICAL FEATURE TWO.
——— &. PHYSICAL FEATURE THREE.
——— &. PHYSICAL FEATURE FOUR.

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus in turpis quis tellus egestas molestie. Etiam vel ligula lorem. In ante odio, bibendum in semper vitae, pretium in dolor. Integer ullamcorper ullamcorper odio, eu cursus est interdum a. Praesent lacinia aliquet risus quis dapibus. Nunc dolor diam, vulputate id gravida eleifend, consequat quis erat. Sed aliquet mauris sed arcu egestas rhoncus. Maecenas pharetra purus eu purus rhoncus, id suscipit libero.

——— &. CHARACTERISTIC ONE.
——— &. CHARACTERISTIC TWO.
——— &. CHARACTERISTIC THREE.
——— &. CHARACTERISTIC FOUR.

PLAYLIST — LINK HERE IF THERE IS ONE
— &. SONG ONE. Lyrics. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer accumsan ipsum et pretium consectetur. Duis imperdiet convallis fermentum. Aenean aliquet, risus vitae maximus.
— &. SONG TWO. Lyrics. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer accumsan ipsum et pretium consectetur. Duis imperdiet convallis fermentum. Aenean aliquet, risus vitae maximus.
— &. SONG THREE.  Lyrics. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer accumsan ipsum et pretium consectetur. Duis imperdiet convallis fermentum. Aenean aliquet, risus vitae maximus.
— &. SONG FOUR.  Lyrics. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer accumsan ipsum et pretium consectetur. Duis imperdiet convallis fermentum. Aenean aliquet, risus vitae maximus.

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-20-2018

[align=center][div style="font-size:16.5pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:arial black;padding:6px"]LEAVE THEM UNDERGROUND[div style="font-size:8.9pt;line-height:1.1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-bottom:5px"][align=center]REV & THEY.  MUSE BUT NO MOTIVATION.  BUSY WITH FINALS
—————————— PINTEREST & CHARACTERS & CONTACT

REALLY OLD SIGNATURE BUT I LIKE THE STYLE it's literally a year old wow

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Jo's parents in human universes, since I'm realizing I never talked about them.

Her mom is a short, pear-shaped woman with an incredibly soft face. The sort of lady to bustle around in an apron making pies, you can just tell from the way she smiles at you. Jo learned almost everything about beauty from her and her worn hands. She ties up her hair the same way her mother does, with a messy bun that never falters from its position on her head. She's been worn down by life and the sun, with rougher hands and a little difficulty standing up after she kneels or sits, but filled with the sort of beauty age can't take away. Her hair is the same dark shade of brown, though her eyes are a softer hazel instead of Jo's grassy green.

Her dad is taller than both her and her mother, but hardly imposing in height. He seems to be entirely average, with a slightly stooped posture. Age hasn't been as kind to him as it has been to her mother — his skin is weathered and creased, with salt-and-pepper hair that had once been near black. Even without the wear from the sun, his skin has always been darker, with a strong jaw and nose. If you look closely, you'll find freckles on his face a lot like Jo's, in a similar pattern and density.

wip need to add more to dad later

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"][align=center][sup]more grim stuff by peachily / albatraoozz askldf[/sup]

[Image: dcuwtbo-e8938db5-7b35-4172-8e4a-dddb36537b98.png]
[Image: dcuwsu7-c49fe894-c146-4852-abf6-d313c023edd0.png]

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - GARRETT - 12-20-2018

[align=center]
AIN'T EVEN SCRATCHED THE SURFACE
thinking i deserve the dream but
I DON'T DESERVE THE HURTING; I WANT THE FLAME WITHOUT THE BURNING
REFERENCE BY ALBATRAOOZZ ON DA: