Beasts of Beyond
plastic flowers ; catch-all - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: plastic flowers ; catch-all (/showthread.php?tid=708)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - grassina - 05-20-2018

Spoiler:
[color=#987A65]test
#987A65

[align=center][div style="text-transform: lowercase; font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; color: #987A65;"][b]some princes don't become kings
text | text | text

heralded as a king before i had a birthday with double digits,
fit the crown to my head, but i was only a kid
text | text | text

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - grassina - 05-21-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"][align=center]
he!!:
[color=#533A64][b]test

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - Thomas - 05-21-2018

[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"][align=center]❂ ❂ ❂
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec eget risus et ipsum cursus vehicula sed vel justo. Curabitur neque est, consectetur sed consectetur eu, ullamcorper a lacus. Ut cursus sit amet arcu a eleifend. Proin a varius nunc. Nunc consequat ante sem, ac rhoncus magna ultricies vel. Nunc nec quam non turpis dapibus imperdiet. Aenean quam orci, faucibus quis nibh eget, lacinia vulputate purus. Maecenas ac sapien accumsan tortor ullamcorper tristique. Suspendisse viverra et ex sed lobortis. Donec nunc velit, ornare eget ex tempus, congue pharetra augue. Vivamus varius nec justo vel mattis.

Curabitur finibus quam vel accumsan tempus. Proin ut ipsum sit amet enim pulvinar consequat in sit amet nibh. Vivamus a mauris vitae tortor congue fermentum nec sit amet felis. Proin nec ex placerat, volutpat velit eget, finibus leo. Proin ut ipsum ac mauris euismod posuere a sed dui. Fusce sit amet condimentum turpis, at ornare libero. Nullam quis pulvinar lacus. Quisque elementum nulla sit amet nunc fringilla lobortis. Praesent non dolor nec felis aliquet tincidunt. Donec congue metus eget sollicitudin sodales. Donec id porta nisi. Nullam nec purus purus. Pellentesque eu nulla scelerisque tellus cursus volutpat nec ut mi. Maecenas malesuada dui ac augue pharetra convallis. Nullam interdum eros vitae leo elementum, gravida pharetra nisl ornare.

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - grassina - 05-26-2018

[align=center]
and i must confess
i'm in love with my own sins
text | text | text
#cd5c5c

[align=center]
and i must confess
text | text | text
#be2625

[align=center]
and i must confess
text | text | text
#9e0508

[align=center]
and i must confess
text | text | text
#99182c

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - grassina - 05-28-2018

[align=center]
and i must confess

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]wip
✧GENERAL
suiteheart folie-mikaelson | cosmic general of the ascendants
female (she/her) | biromantic bisexual | two years old
mother bear | guitar hero | gay cussing mom
½ of muffheart

✧APPEARANCE
white domestic feline | baby blue eyes | small-to-medium build
three, black diamond studs in left ear | wears a silver, heart-shaped locket

✧PERSONALITY
sisterly | motherly | caring
heart of bronze | punk | youthful
mostly mellow | informal | quick to anger

suiteheart, most of the time, is calm, cool, and collected.

✧RELATIONSHIPS
daughter of unnamed x unnamed
sister to unnamed and unnamed
wife to margaery
— children: lilyspoise (lil, lissa, eli, ella), jack-kit, and several others

✧ABILITIES
bond, shared with her wife, margaery (they share emotions and thoughts)
shapeshifting (can only shift into a polar bear)

✧COMBAT
will start and finish fights | cutthroat | more offensive than defensive
skilled mentally and physically
attack in bold #19182C

✧MISCELLANEOUS

✧HISTORY

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - grassina - 06-02-2018

[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"][align=center]MARGAERY x SUITEHEART
"I think we deserve a soft epilogue, my love. We are good people and we've suffered enough."

———

Margaery Mikaelson and Suiteheart Folie have been together for three years now. Their time together has been marked by endless challenges, but the two of them beat the odds - they always have. Whether it was losing memories or being separated in an accident for an entire year, they always found their way back to each other. They're the true definition of soul mates.

After troubles with both of their first litters, each is willing to try again. Needless to say, these kittens were born entirely out of love, and they will always be loved.

Rules:
- all of these babies will be vampires! Margaery is a vampire herself, which is the reason every single baby carries the gene for it
- any genetics are allowed as long as y/c is a domestic feline! however, if you would like to base y/c off of the mothers, Margaery has chocolate point coloring with dark, blue-gray eyes. Suiteheart is solid white with baby blue eyes
- please keep your character active! Florence and i reserve the right to rehome your kitten. additionally, if you would like to drop your character, please pm us to let us know!
- please keep your character in the Ascendants!
- these kiddos will either carry the Folie-Mikaelson or Mikaelson-Folie last name!
- after the birthing thread, y/c will be four months old!

Relations:
- Margaery is currently a Starstruck Guardian (shp) in the Ascendants. She is also the matriarch of the Mikaelson family. She is the daughter of Caroline and Niklaus Mikaelson, and is heavily related to the Harbringer family.
- Suiteheart is currently a Cosmic General (hp) in the Ascendants. She is the matriarch of the Folie family. She is the daughter of two npcs.

Slots:
There are three kittens available!
-
-
-

Form:
There is no set form you have to follow, but the typical basic information is needed and greatly appreciated (name, gender, appearance, personality)! Any additional information/plots/little things that make your character who they are would also be a nice addition. However, the selection process will always be quality over quantity.

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"][b]test color    test color    test color    test color
#CD96CD    #7093DB      #A6D785    #EEE9E9
test color    test color    test color    test color
#8B0A50      #79CDCD    #5EDA9E      #856363
#8B2252      #388E8E      #61B329      #8E2323
#EB5E66      #3299CC      #55AE3A      #800000
#683A5E      #5CACEE      #215E21      #C67171
#B5509C      #7171C6      #3E6B4F      #BC8F8F

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"][b]MARGAERY x SUITEHEART
#C47776
MARGAERY x SUITEHEART
MARGAERY x SUITEHEART
#EAB1B5
MARGAERY x SUITEHEART
#F7CBB6
MARGAERY x SUITEHEART
#FCFBE3

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - grassina - 06-08-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]southernhospitality
hurricaneseason
celestialtower
disloyalorder
brighteyes
blindinglights
goldendays
highhopes
silverlining

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - grassina - 06-08-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]erlend, bristol, sybil, asa, damiana, griffin, hyacinth, lorelei, aerona
the huntress, the princess, the soothsayer, the apothecary, the thief, the firestorm, the relief, the poet, the assassin

- actually detail all of suite's lives
- pick little things she carries with her throughout each lifetime/things she has picked up (fighting ability from erlend, asa's healing interesting, griffin/aerona's rage, hyacinth's calm, blah blah blah)