Beasts of Beyond
⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ (/showthread.php?tid=4874)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: ⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-11-2018

[align=center]
[glow=black,10,100][b]. CHOKING ON HOLLOW HALO, ABDOMEN FILLED WITH RICH ROSES [b].[i]
BROKEN BONES IN GOLD BLOOD; IS THIS WHAT IT MEANS TO BELIEVE?
[div style="margin-top: -1px; font-family: heiti sc; font-size: 10px; color: #000"]「 . AKA [color=#000]AYON . 4 MONTHS . SINNISHMARK SPAWN . PENNED BY DEVILAD; LIKEWISE THE POEM ON SIG . ICON©: SELF . 」

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Stimming notes ( more tba ):

Bangs/hits his head. This is mainly done for pain relief, such as when he's experiencing a headache, and self comfort, like he does it to help him fall asleep. The strength he puts in it heavily depends on his mood. The more he becomes frustrated/angry or feels more pain, the stronger he bangs/hits his head.
Claps his forepaws a couple of time when he gets excited and joy, from him getting what he really wants ( usually he reacts this way strongly towards getting piggyback rides ) to talking about his special interests. Also he enjoys patting or tapping against someone or something when he's going through said emotions.
Bites/chew his forepaws when he's excited, delighted, nervous, or concentrating. Sometimes, he doesn't realize he bites them hard enough for him to bleed. *Note to self to plot with someone ( medic, probably, due to character development ) who notices this habit and seeing how badly he hurts himself from it, they create a necklace with a bone for him to bite/chew on. When he's an apprentice, I will get him to have someone create a necklace with a feline paw to show he's an apprentice as he gets his apprentice name, "Sayonarapaw". He might end up stop wearing the bone necklace afterward, but he will have it around his room—most likely have it with him to bite as to help him fall asleep.
Squeezing squishy substances. Helps calms him down when he feels stressed/frustrated/overwhelmed; he enjoys feeling the pressure against his paws. He loves when he have pressure on his body, so he's always welcome for cuddles and hugs from others, mainly his loved ones.
Repeats what others says. Helps him stay grounded with the reality and those he's interacting with; also helps him constantly think over what others are saying, which tends to lead him responding a bit delayed, otherwise he'll have a difficult time remembering what he's being told and gets overwhelmed; same applies to him focusing the reality, he needs to stay attached to one specific thing or a few that's happening in the scene for him to stay and say/think of them repeatedly to himself in order for him to not ending up shutting the world so he wouldn't get overwhelmed.

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Okay, okay, so, whenever Ayon have a thread with Cy's bab, Aita, who's from the Typhoon, I was thinking of making him be in a silly pirate phase for a bit where he hoards up things he likes, dresses up like one—it'll be extremely cute, I swear.

Though, if the Demon plot character does end up getting adopted ( which, God, I honestly hope so ), when Ayon is an apprentice, I was planning to have him take out his eye and give it to them so they can see, since they wouldn't have any eyes, and wears an eyepatch afterward.

I gotta say, it's pretty amusing to imagine of other characters thinking he's being a cutie who's up for some pirate shenanigans, and when Ayon just takes off his eyepatch to show he have an empty socket, they be like, "hOLY SH—".

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"][ Redacted ]