Beasts of Beyond
compliment the person above you! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: compliment the person above you! (/showthread.php?tid=1834)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: compliment the person above you! - galexiux - 06-07-2018

orion is a genuinely kind and funny person and is just always around to have a good time. I've never rped with you but I'm sure your amazing. Thank you for creating this cool new site : D

Re: compliment the person above you! - vvintersoldier - 06-07-2018

gale your art style is super cute!! ;o; Plus I've seen some of your animations that you've shown to us here and on discord and you're super talented at that!!

aLSO UNA THANK YOU SO MUCH AHHH

Re: compliment the person above you! - COSMIIX - 06-07-2018

Sky, you got a wonderful art style and a great writing style! I am also glad to be friends with such an amazing person like yourself! Your characters are always gr8 and you're overall fun to roleplay with!

Re: compliment the person above you! - Orion - 06-07-2018

COSMIXX/STARK
May I just say that I absolutely adore your style of art. Every time I see your fur, I am in awe of how someone can manage to fit so many lil fluffs in their art when I can barely achieve to make mine look like hair itself! It's something I truly aspire to learn.
and then your characters... mwah! amazing. they're portrayed very accurately according to their faceclaim.
all kudos to you!!!

Re: compliment the person above you! - tricky - 06-07-2018

places orion on a tricky pedestal
we all couldnt have done this without you, and i, for one, can't describe my gratitude for all the hard work you and all the staff put into making bob a great site and an even greater community
but youre also a friend to me and im glad to know you
i salute you, orion

wheeze finally, this got ninjaed the first time

Re: compliment the person above you! - astre - 06-08-2018

yo triCKY you can keep me in a jar anytime fingerguns

HNN i love your writing style v v much, you’re such a talented writer and i love reading your stuff

you are aLSO a funny gal n i love our lil cult tanglewood so much thank u for leading such a fantastic clan

Re: compliment the person above you! - april . - 06-08-2018

novaaaAA
my dude, we've only known each other for maybeee a month or two but i seriously feel like i've known you forever??
we have the same humor & like almost all the same things and talking to you brings a smile to my face without fail every time. not to mention you're super nice and approachable <3 i'm really glad we met!

Re: compliment the person above you! - vvintersoldier - 06-08-2018

April you're absolutely amazing!! I'm so happy to call you my friend and be able to be on the staff team with you. You have a great sense of humor and an amazing personality. Also, your characters are super interesting and the doodles you make of them are adorable!

Re: compliment the person above you! - Orion - 06-08-2018

SKY
I've known you for too damn long. You're honestly one of the most amazing people I've met. From Archi x Dean, to your art progress, and more, I have honestly watched you grow up and become someone completely brilliant. I am so proud to be your friend.

Re: compliment the person above you! - astre - 06-08-2018

the big boss himself
yOURE SUCH a good admin/owner of the website/god king, you’re very responsive to any quirks anyone has with the website and not to mention you’re extremely friendly and sociable outside of the website (discord, etc)
we still gotta play overwatch sometime smhh
but anyways yeah !!! you’re a very kindhearted person and an excellent website owner. i’m glad to have met you!!