Beasts of Beyond
☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask (/showthread.php?tid=1445)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: fake love ✯ dreamy's newer chat pfft - dreamiplier - 06-17-2018

!!!!! it's!! cob!! and!! cheets!! two!! of!! my!! most!! favorite!! people!! hello!!

also i'm fINALLY IN TENNESSEE GODDAMN
we got here at like 3 but we've been shopping & eating & unpacking

Re: fake love ✯ dreamy's newer chat pfft - cobblepot - 06-17-2018

!!!!!!! hello!!

wyd in tennessee lmao
i stopped there on a road trip last summer and even though it sounds like a boring state it was actually ??? p cool????

Re: fake love ✯ dreamy's newer chat pfft - dreamiplier - 06-18-2018

ahh, i go every year!! my family & i always take a family trip up here for the fun of it ( especially since my dad LOVES the smoky mountains ). tennessee is really cool, actually. i enjoy it a lot :,))

Re: fake love ✯ dreamy's newer chat pfft - Orion - 06-18-2018

dabs dabs and dabs
im back hoes

Re: fake love ✯ dreamy's newer chat pfft - Bun's Ghost - 06-19-2018

YO EVERYONE I'M NOT DEAD I'M IN A LOCKDOWN SITUATION HOLY SHIT

ahem

Well, to clarify...Bun just happened to fall asleep with my phone still in my room through the night, mom notices and takes it. Internet? fucking clean as shit. Email? nope. I had notifs for BoB and I forgot to delete them, which lead to me not having a phone anymore. I'm sorry I never got to say goodbye, everyone. I'm a pretty shitty friend and I just want to let you guys no I didn't just leave everyone. I love you guys and I hope that everyone is doing alright. Bugsy is probably off making a gang because he's that ashole. I'm rambling now uhhhhhhhhhhhh I dunno.

@Sympathy
Babe, I'm sorry I haven't been able to talk to you. What a terrible girlfriend, huh? I promise I'll get back to you asap

Anyways, I've gotta dash. pray, hope or whatever you do to to just....someone get me back here. I don't wanna leave BoB. Nor my best friends. I love you guys .3.

p.s. I've started fencing like the....the sport. Swords stabby fun

Re: fake love ✯ dreamy's newer chat pfft - dreamiplier - 06-29-2018

sobs bc bun is back

also guys i know friendship in korean now im so fucking proud of myself
우의

☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask - dreamiplier - 08-10-2018

phucking revives

can i just say that epiphany is literally my favorite song ever okay thanks for coming to my tedtalk

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask - toboggan - 08-10-2018

can i just say i haven’t joined this thread yet and i am a sinner for not doing so

that was a short ted talk btw

usually they’re 15+ mins long and your class is forced to watch them even though they’re uninterested

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask - dreamiplier - 08-10-2018

you are a phucking sinner how dare you
jkjk ily

yes, it was short and sweet and to the point
mine only needs to be five seconds long because that lasts in people's minds longer Wink))

Re: ☾∗ˈ‧₊° ─ dream's chat / the real myself inside the smiling mask - toboggan - 08-10-2018

oh really? because your ted talk sorta faded out of my mind after i heard it haha

i have a much better ted talk

“water is not wet”