Beasts of Beyond
HOLY SICK DIVINE NIGHTS — STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: HOLY SICK DIVINE NIGHTS — STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=8904)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: HOLY SICK DIVINE NIGHTS — STORAGE - skullcrow - 01-11-2019

i lowkey want poise to be the eldest of a litter of three with whom she parted ways when they were 20 months old, which follows,, actual cheetah behavioral patterns. because i'm a big nerd.

knowing me, they didn't have the ideal family life lmao. i'm thinking poise cared for her two younger littermates because their parent(s) neglected them. or maybe they're orphans. i'll probably go with the first one because i want poise to have issues with authority c:

HMM what if they have a surname

i might put poise in the pitt instead, actually. idk for sure yet

what the honest to god fuck am i writing

NAME: Poison. "Poise" for short.
ORIENTATION: Bisexual demiromantic. Poly?
RANK & ALLIANCE: Member [NP] of The Pitt.

SPECIES: Cheetah [king color morph].
APPEARANCE: Where the typical specimen's spotted pelt would be the natural-born envy of a Pointillist painting, Poison's pale ochre fur exhibits dramatic black streaks that are better suited to Pollock's work. Her copper eyes appear kohl-rimmed with the tear marks striping her face.

Poison strikes a statuesque figure, eclipsing most of her kind in height. Her wiry silhouette is built for speed and agility, accentuated by her graceful, assertive bearing. She's a stunner in every sense of the word, and the numerous scars on her body don't detract from it; rather, they give her a rugged edge.
FACE & VOICE CLAIM: Taylor Swift.

PERSONALITY: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vehicula ex vitae magna commodo, ac iaculis ante pulvinar. Praesent sed nisl finibus, posuere nisi quis, bibendum urna. Integer gravida justo non erat accumsan pulvinar. Morbi congue rutrum odio. Nunc tincidunt risus purus, vel aliquet lacus accumsan vestibulum. In laoreet accumsan tortor, a pharetra velit porta tincidunt. Suspendisse viverra justo quis lorem luctus ultrices. Sed id convallis justo, et bibendum augue. Fusce pharetra quis sem nec pretium. Curabitur malesuada sed dui ornare consequat. Sed quis nisl eu tellus pretium convallis. Sed vitae porta mi. Nunc eget mauris in nulla tempus blandit vitae non odio. Aenean nec dui maximus, mollis ante a, eleifend turpis. Phasellus ac lacus mi.

poise's real name is snakebite. after she and her siblings separated, she assumed the alias of "poison," preferring to keep her real name a secret between them. her father (crookedfang) was entirely absent from her and her siblings' lives, and her mother (hawktalon) mistreated them before ultimately abandoning them at an early age. she assumed the role of protector and provider for her younger littermates while they were still traveling together.

her parents will most likely remain npcs, but who knows. she'll have two to three littermates, of whom she is the eldest. i just...need to find people who'll play them.

me: huh, i wanna use "if i cannot inspire love, i will cause fear" from frankenstein for something
me: slowly turns to look at thorn

for poise: one two three AND ALL THE PIECES FALL—

Re: HOLY SICK DIVINE NIGHTS — STORAGE - skullcrow - 01-12-2019

NAME: Poison. "Poise" for short.
ORIENTATION: Bisexual demiromantic. Poly?
RANK & ALLIANCE: Member [NP] of The Pitt.

SPECIES: Cheetah [king color morph].
APPEARANCE: Where the typical specimen's spotted pelt would be the natural-born envy of a Pointillist painting, Poison's pale ochre fur exhibits dramatic black streaks that are better suited to Pollock's work. Her copper eyes appear kohl-rimmed with the tear marks striping her face.

Poison strikes a statuesque figure, surpassing the average of her kind in height. Her wiry silhouette is built for speed and agility, accentuated by her graceful, assertive bearing. She's a stunner in every sense of the word, and the numerous scars on her body don't detract from it; rather, they give her a rugged edge.
FACE & VOICE CLAIM: Taylor Swift.

PERSONALITY: these are just notes for now because for some reason my brain won't make the words go

outspoken, brooding, sharp-tongued

defies authority while quashing down the instinct to please it, a leftover compulsion from when she was a child

will follow the leader as long as the leader is her; does not take kindly to opposing viewpoints

"any means necessary" applies to protecting her people

while she's unafraid to make her opinions known, she's far more reserved with her feelings

neither subtle nor passive-aggressive; if she thinks you're wrong or worth less than shit, you'll know

stubborn af; you'll have to break her legs to make her go where you want her to go, and even then she can still crawl

not kind, not nice, not soft; if you want a warrior-queen and a knight in black armor, look no further, but peacemaking and mediating belong to other people

what are feelings lol i only know how to protecc and attacc

demands ur fucking attention

Re: HOLY SICK DIVINE NIGHTS — STORAGE - skullcrow - 01-12-2019

oh fuck stevie would hate poise. she'd think poise is selfish, which poise is, and headstrong, which is hypocritical.

Re: HOLY SICK DIVINE NIGHTS — STORAGE - skullcrow - 01-13-2019

atropos, bearded vulture. eldest daughter of themis, the matriarch of the metaxas family. atropos has five younger sisters: lachesis, clotho, eunomia, dike, and eirene. she is most protective of the youngest, eirene.

Re: HOLY SICK DIVINE NIGHTS — STORAGE - skullcrow - 01-13-2019

[Image: 6HrUxms.jpg]