Beasts of Beyond
GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=8285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-12-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Orpheus's accessories because I forgot to list them in his tags:
— Large, worn bear tooth on a leather cord worn around his neck.
— A short row of diamond and silver studs in his upper left ear.
— Not an accessory but he has the outline of a heart in the markings of his right hip.

editing almost a month later because it's his right hip, not his left

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-12-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]The recording starts with another ragged sigh, weary and empty. "I'll keep this short. D, if you're hearing this... you were right." A few seconds of tense silence are filled only by the clicking of the tape, then the light tap of fingers on wood. "And thank you. Just in case. This is — this is Ave signing off. I'll be home soon."

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-13-2018

[align=center]
「 IF WE HIT ON TROUBLED WATER 」
i'll be the one to keep you warm and safe
[div style="font-size:6.9pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:-3px;margin-bottom:5px;"]AND WE'LL BE CARRYING EACH OTHER UNTIL WE SAY GOODBYE ON OUR DYING DAY
[ INFO  |  PINTEREST  |  CURRENT CHARACTERS  |  SONG  |  FEELING PRETTY TIRED ]

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-13-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]I found that song for Marauder @ Percy and now I'm dying so I'm going to save it here. Since I enjoy suffering with those wonderful "my son is the most important thing in the world" feelings. Safe Inside by James Arthur.

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - ORPHEUS - 12-13-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]"Do you just have to do the opposite of what I want?"
"All you wanted a week ago was for me to leave you alone."
"I didn't — I didn't mean to get mad at you. I'm sorry."
"Please just go away."
"I don't exist just the way you want me to."

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-16-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]
a short walk through tyds life; moved from bb:

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - ORPHEUS - 12-16-2018

[Image: transparent_by_cherrymorrow_dcum73t-pre.png]

[table][tr][td]
x
[/td]
[td]
[align=center]Above art by Alex (#110681) on Lioden

OVERVIEW | STEPPED IN SMOOTH
&. Orpheus. Nicknames TBA. | Transgender Male; He.
&. Around three years old. | Birthday and zodiac sign?
x ♡  Trim, athletic sunset lion with dawn-colored eyes.
x ♡  Playful, flirtatious. Charismatic, kind. Manipulative.
&. Member: The Ascendants | Titles Include: Promised.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[div style="width: 507px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 1.4;"]
PERSONALITY | BUT I TRIPPED ON THE DOOR; TRIED TO CATCH YOUR EYE
&. There are two words that could drag all of Orpheus's secrets to the surface: "trust", and "issues". Although the lion may seem charming and amiable — his open, brazenly flirtatious nature can be both addicting and deceiving — you would be surprising just how many deft twists he takes to ensure that nobody gets close to him. If you pay close enough attention, you'll find that although it's easy to open up to someone who listens so attentively and sympathetically, he never quite seems to return the favor. Mostly, that's because Orpheus knows that his baggage is a little too heavy for most people. His inner turmoil rarely makes itself known, but when it does, it tends to be in sharp outbursts that leave him curled into a ball. Even though he wants nothing more than someone he can talk to all through the night with, he resorts to his flirtatiousness and coy nature to keep exactly that from coming to him. His intelligence, honesty, and overall sweetness are all held close to his chest and locked up tight — maybe it's for a reason.

APPEARANCE | BUT I'M NOT SO SURE IF I DID OR NOT; I'VE GOT TO DOWN THIS DRINK
&. Orpheus is the sort of creature that is best seen at only a few times of day. During the night, most of his pelt seems to vanish into the dark. You'll see the large patches of white that bleed up from his paws to his stomach, up his throat and jaw, each piece becoming a bright white splatter, but the rest of it is too easily obscured. The true pink and red hues are only visible in broad daylight, and most beautiful at dawn. The early morning sky seems to be reflected on Orpheus's body, a soft, berry-like red color at his back that shifts to a gentle plum and finally to a pale, pale rose. The colors are broken up only by the smatterings of white and long, jagged ebony stripes which leave his short, barely-grown mane beautifully lined between red and black. His eyes are the color of the dawn, with blue and orange hues. Overall, he looks like any bits and pieces of the day you could imagine.
REFERENCEIF/WHEN I HAVE MORE ART IT GOES HERE

INTERACTION | I'VE GOT SO I CAN GO TO THE BAR
&. [ 7/10 ] physical difficulty  /  [ 8/10 ] psychological difficulty  /  [ 7/10 ] short-term recovery
↳ Fights dirty and still won't back down, even if he's at an extreme disadvantage. Aggressive.
&. Attack in bold #901419 or similar | [member=3063]ORPHEUS[/member] for quick responses | PM for any major plots
&. Friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed, but might not be reacted to very well.

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - ORPHEUS - 12-17-2018

[align=center]
[img width=350]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/9e7daea7-cb72-47f8-9b1f-ce7b7fe9d07e/dcum73t-f5462acf-36af-4833-bd02-eb4e25414a2d.png/v1/fill/w_1082,h_739,strp/transparent_by_cherrymorrow_dcum73t-pre.png[/img]
[div style="font-size:15.6pt;line-height:.9;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1.5px"]「 MICHAEL YOU WOULD FALL 」
and turn the white snow [color=#901419]red
AS STRAWBERRIES IN THE SUMMERTIME | INFO; PINTEREST

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - ORPHEUS - 12-17-2018

[align=center]
[Image: transparent_by_cherrymorrow_dcum73t-pre.png]

[table][tr][td]
x
[/td]
[td][align=center]
「 MICHAEL YOU WOULD FALL 」
and turn the white snow [color=#77322D]red
[div style="font-size:6.9pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:-3px;margin-bottom:5px;padding-bottom:55px"]AS STRAWBERRIES IN THE SUMMERTIME | INFO; PINTEREST[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: GO FORTH SLOWLY / STORAGE - aureate - 12-19-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]ORPHEUS & DISNEY SONGS
when you wish upon a star
a dream is a wish your heart makes
almost there
why should i worry
you've got a friend in me
on my way
everybody wants to be a cat
the bare necessities
i'm still here