Beasts of Beyond
plastic flowers ; catch-all - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: plastic flowers ; catch-all (/showthread.php?tid=708)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - grassina - 04-26-2018

[align=center]
really big gifs oops:

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - grassina - 04-28-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]guy fieri

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - Beatrice - 05-01-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]She was a long, long ways away from home. The reality in which she had once lived was vastly different from this one, and she cursed Adelaide to the high heavens for altering her appearance again. A deep, agitated sigh fell from her lips. First a blue bird and now a red heeler? Why couldn't she have just remained a human?

She shook her head; she shouldn't have ventured so deeply into the unknown. She shouldn't have searched so hard to find Wirt and Greg. Her mistake, she supposed. Dark brown eyes rolled mightily. 'That's what you get for trying to be the good guy, Beactrice.' Well, no more of that, she would tell herself. She hadn't been good in a long, long while.

The beasts was a persuasive creature by nature, and the ginger canine was not strong enough to fend of his powers. She had been manipulated, but it was unsurprising. For weeks, she had gone through with his biddings. She had done everything he asked, and in return, she received information on the whereabouts of her friends. Recently, he had promised her their safety should she collect the third soul of that tri-souled creature from the Typhoon. And this was the reason her paws carried her to Tanglewood. Natural enemies? What was easier? She smirked.

"My name is Beatrice," she barked, voice loud, confident. [color=#D87921][b]"I'm here to join."

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - spacexual - 05-02-2018

hello i am stopping by in regards to the fact i see my old art here and i'm  s h o o k
kinda wanna redo now at some point ngl

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - grassina - 05-02-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]oh shoot!! your art is AMAZING

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - grassina - 05-09-2018

big prom au:

Re: plastic flowers ; catch-all - grassina - 05-20-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"][b][color=#7F1205]test
#7F1205

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]"Well, I guess it's a damn good thing you're not leading the way then," the short, obsidian wolf retorted, voice heavy with annoyance. The words were directed at his traveling companion - a very tall coyote. The size differences were almost comical, but it somewhat mimicked their former human selves. The dark wolf supposed he should be used to this type of unfairness, for even in this form, he could not win.

Tim let out a sigh as they continued onwards, nearing the snowy tundra of Snowbound. The winds had become harsh and freezing, even for near summer. The wolf narrowed his eyes as everything suddenly became cold. He was not used to this. Not at all. Had they taken a wrong turn? God, they probably had. Before his companion, Brian, could mouth something, he barked, "Don't say anything. I know where we're going."

His eyes shifted from the cold place to the coyote for a few heartbeats, wondering if this were all really worth it. When they had last parted ways, he had killed the other. Granted, he had not meant to, but it had happened. He had been in anguish over that for some time, but after succumbing to his own cruel end, he found this existence was punishment enough. Brian hated him now, he was sure. The only real reason they were together again (as far as Tim knew) was because they had formed somewhat of a rocky truce. Nevertheless, fighting had ensued immediately. They bickered about everything. Always.

"Oh, and how is this just my fault?" he growled, arching a metaphorical eyebrow. "You're the one who said we should take that stupid shortcut. If we hadn't gone that way, we probably would've been there by now." His eyes were narrowed as he spoke, not looking at the other.

Brian continued mouthing words, and Tim was growing increasingly aggravated as the duo encroached upon the border. In fact, he was so peeved that he had scarcely noticed the scent markers. Luckily, he had stopped just before the boundary, whirling around to face the taller being. "You make me so angry sometimes, my God," he said, fur bristling. "Sometimes, you make me glad that I pushed you," he added, words spat with venom. He knew that was a sore spot for Brian, but did he care? Well, actually, kind of. But the words were there, and there was no time to take them back.

A fight had long since been brewing, and now, surely it would begin.

'cause i don't want to be alone
when these bones decay
tim w. | masked | snowbound

in my heart and in my head,
i'll never take back the things i said

it's all become too much,
maybe i'm not built for love

making waves through the universe,
starting wars with anonymous brothers

[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"][align=center]● ● ●
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec eget risus et ipsum cursus vehicula sed vel justo. Curabitur neque est, consectetur sed consectetur eu, ullamcorper a lacus. Ut cursus sit amet arcu a eleifend. Proin a varius nunc. Nunc consequat ante sem, ac rhoncus magna ultricies vel. Nunc nec quam non turpis dapibus imperdiet. Aenean quam orci, faucibus quis nibh eget, lacinia vulputate purus. Maecenas ac sapien accumsan tortor ullamcorper tristique. Suspendisse viverra et ex sed lobortis. Donec nunc velit, ornare eget ex tempus, congue pharetra augue. Vivamus varius nec justo vel mattis.

Curabitur finibus quam vel accumsan tempus. Proin ut ipsum sit amet enim pulvinar consequat in sit amet nibh. Vivamus a mauris vitae tortor congue fermentum nec sit amet felis. Proin nec ex placerat, volutpat velit eget, finibus leo. Proin ut ipsum ac mauris euismod posuere a sed dui. Fusce sit amet condimentum turpis, at ornare libero. Nullam quis pulvinar lacus. Quisque elementum nulla sit amet nunc fringilla lobortis. Praesent non dolor nec felis aliquet tincidunt. Donec congue metus eget sollicitudin sodales. Donec id porta nisi. Nullam nec purus purus. Pellentesque eu nulla scelerisque tellus cursus volutpat nec ut mi. Maecenas malesuada dui ac augue pharetra convallis. Nullam interdum eros vitae leo elementum, gravida pharetra nisl ornare.
[color=#7D2419][b]
[color=#7D2419][b]
[color=#7D2419][b]