Beasts of Beyond
I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid (/showthread.php?tid=6337)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - EROS - 09-20-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 55%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; color: black"]A raid? Well, he had never experienced one before, not when he had been a slave anyway. He wasn't a fighting creature back then with his face shoved in the mud. Body broken and beaten when he tried his best to please his masters. But it seemed Esklav thought it proper to give him his freedom and rather that was a good or bad choice was yet to be determined. He'd thought long and had about coming to this raid and rather it would be beneficial for himself. He'd never been to the Typhoon before and so perhaps mapping out their lands would be helpful for future endeavors. Maybe. He sighed softly as he stepped on to the light sands of a beach, paws stills stained with salt water as the smoke his body naturally produced wafted up into the air. Pale marble eyes shifted over the ensuing chaos and he was curious of it all but he didn't say anything, mildly he just looked on with a curious glint in his eyes. The large beast was not a fighter and had never been one. His strengths lied in his mind an ever growing power that he looked to capitalize on. Yet rather he had come here to do anything at all was yet to be seen.

Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - SÉAMUS - 09-22-2018

I will not take this anymore; these words will never be ignored. you want a battle? here's a war
"Pathetic." The only fitting word for this situation, in the faerie's opinion.  Keen, sea-green eyes soak in the battleground calmly, studying.  Almost doesn't seem like a fair fight... A frown flashed onto his maw as he spotted his twin, tag-teaming one Pitt member.  Kian was fighting with a vengence.  Seamus could barely recall seeing such anger in his brother's eyes.  That can only mean... He lifted his head, blinking in surprise when he spotted a tiny figure in the branches.  "Jesus."

He glanced at the charred tree, relieved Kian must've hit it with water.  With a furious lash of his tail, the pirate stalked forward and aimed a sudden electric shock towards [member=1771]Shigaraki,[/member] before jumping back as his body disappeared out of sight, and leaping onto a nearby tree.  He hoped the electricity would disorient him while his brother and the others continued handling it.  Invisibly, he climbed, until he jumped to Keona's branch.  "I'm with you, Sibi," he murmured.  It would be easy, he thinks, to make a run for if it grabbed her by the scruff... Amidst the chaos, he doubted he could be stopped.  For the moment, he remains cautious, unseen tail lashing from side to side.  The trees seemed safer from the fighting at the moment, aside from fire, but his brother could dose flames, and Seamus could easily jump trees.
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #009E60; font-size: 15px;"]— SÉAMUS Ó FAOLÁN
#psychosocial.

Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - guts - 09-22-2018

Cosette was pretty late, huh. She was somewhat glad, though, as she wouldn't have all the attention on her. So she would sit by, he roleplayer too lazy to retype their whole post, as she waited for someone to come along and engage her. She couldn't help but hope that it wouldn't happen, though.

/cos is open!
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: I DESERVE THE BEST // The Pitt raid - MARCELLUS - 09-23-2018

HEARTFELT PROMISES { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]TAGS
What started out as a peaceful morning seemed quick to descend into chaos in which Marcellus was slow to reply to. The king cheetah had been on the other side of the territory, his paws carrying him at a slow pace and as he got closer to the side which which the raid was taking part in, his eyes widened and instantly he picked up the pace. He broke into a heavy run, movements frantic as the yelling and screams got closer and closer and without a moments hesitance, the king cheetah jumped into the fray. The first person that caught his eye was Luca in which he would give a nod to the hellhound while he raced past on three legs. His limp and lack of powers was going to make this hard for him but he would rather give his life then let these vultures take his home and destroy the members in it. He eyes narrowed as he looked around to see the sitting figure of Cosette, a serval. "How lazy." He muttered to himself, a roll of his eyes as he went for her. He pressed his body against the ground and shot into the air, aiming to land right on Cosette and pin her under his weight. Though his movements were faulty and anything less of clean, making him nearly stumble once he landed.

Marcellus wouldn't waste anytime in catching his balance as he rose a giant paw to try and strike to brutally against Cosette's head to daze the smaller feline, the king cheetah opening his jaws then to hopefully bite into Cosette's ear. All this would only be possible if Marcel had been able to pin the serval and if not, he would simply stand and wait to see what Cosette's move would be, eyes attentive as the three-legged cheetah would watch her.

[member=2048]COSETTE[/member]