Beasts of Beyond
Owlie coding thread - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Owlie coding thread (/showthread.php?tid=535)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: Owlie coding thread - Owlie - 07-28-2018

snow area
Forest
Small city
House

“HERE”

[table][tr][td]
"DUPLICATE" DIMITRI
“Full House.”
The statement came from a black, hunched over Persian with yellow eyes. The cat wore glasses and squarely pushed them up his face as he heard the others groan and turn over their cards. He swept the pot over to him, and moved the dealer chip over to the tom on his left.
“How are you so good at this, Dakota?” Divertimento looked a lot like Dimitri. His eyes were a brighter, near radioactive, radiant green however, and he was missing Dimitri’s rear white socks. He was lankier and taller. He smiled more. Dakota figured Dimitri had envisioned Divertimento that way because that was what the host wanted to be like.
“I still think you’re cheating, old man.” His words were spoken with noticeable attitude and his tail flicked left and right under his seat. The stockier tom’s eyes were pitch black and he didn’t have any white markings. He was rather plain. Dagon looked like Dimitri, yes, their fur was the same color but he lacked any of Dimitri’s markings or the tabby pattern on his coat. He figured, Dimitri just didn’t have the thought process at the time to make him look cooler.
He did have one thing though. The piercing in the left eyebrow. He was still pretty proud of that power move, HA! He grinned as he watched Divertimento deal cards.
“Come on Dagon, Dakota isn’t the type to do that… Besides, I think he’d mess up cheating.” Donovan had half the mind to call the old alter ‘sugar daddy’ in that sentence, but the last time he’d done that sitting next to the persecter, Dagon had bitten his tail. The lovely alter, a supporter, as he called himself, was a deep contrast compared to the others. He sat on his own pillow, tail curled around himself as they started betting small blinds and looking at cards. He was a white Siberian cat. His body was fluffy, white as snow and contrasted against deep red eyes.
Self conscious as he was, if anyone asked him, he was the handsomest tom alive.
“Or ya know partners, one of us other guys could be cheating.” Darby was suppose the be the “rugged outdoorsman” and a supporter. That’s what he saw Divertimento, Donovan, and himself as, anyway. They didn’t hold trauma, they didn’t persecute Dimitri, they were just…. for the holes he couldn’t fill. Darby was meant to be his brave side.
He knew, being so dirty, that Donovan hated sitting next to him too. The brave alter was like Dimitri in his appearance, too. He had a dirty white splotch that went across his right eye and white paws- his eyes were a much more subdued and dark green. He was built bigger than the rest of them, stocked and loaded.
Divertimento and Dagon looked up from their cards at the outdoorsman’s statement. “You’re not fucking kidding with me today.” The tom said, a hiss coming from his lips and baring teeth.
TAGSPLAYLISTWALL OF TEXT • PENNED BY OWLIE
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: Owlie coding thread - Owlie - 07-28-2018

[table][tr][td]
"DUPLICATE" DIMITRI
“Full House.”
The statement came from a black, hunched over Persian with yellow eyes. The cat wore glasses and squarely pushed them up his face as he heard the others groan and turn over their cards. They swept the pot over to him, and moved the dealer chip over to the tom on his left.
“How are you so good at this, Dakota?” Divertimento looked a lot like Dimitri. His eyes were a brighter, near radioactive, radiant green however, and he was missing Dimitri’s rear white socks. He was lankier and taller. He smiled more. Dakota figured Dimitri had envisioned Divertimento that way because that was what the host wanted to be like.
“I still think you’re cheating, old man.” The words were spoken with noticeable attitude and his tail flicked left and right under his seat. The stockier tom’s eyes were pitch black and he didn’t have any white markings. He was rather plain. Dagon looked like Dimitri, yes, their fur was the same color but he lacked any of Dimitri’s markings or the tabby pattern on his coat. He figured, Dimitri just didn’t have the thought process at the time to make him look cooler.
He did have one thing though. The piercing in the left eyebrow. He was still pretty proud of that power move, HA! He grinned as he watched Divertimento deal cards.
“Come on Dagon, Dakota isn’t the type to do that… Besides, I think he’d mess up cheating.” Donovan had half the mind to call the old alter ‘sugar daddy’ in that sentence, but the last time he’d done that sitting next to the persecuter, Dagon had bitten his tail. The lovely alter, a supporter, as he called himself, was a deep contrast compared to the others. He sat on his own pillow, tail curled around himself as they started betting small blinds and looking at cards. He was a white Siberian cat. His body was fluffy, white as snow and contrasted against deep red eyes.
Self conscious as he was, if anyone asked him, he was the handsomest tom alive.
“Or ya know partners, one of us other guys could be cheating.” Darby was suppose the be the “rugged outdoorsman” and a supporter. That’s what he saw Divertimento, Donovan, and himself as, anyway. They didn’t hold trauma, they didn’t persecute Dimitri, they were just…. for the holes he couldn’t fill. Darby was meant to be his brave side.
He knew, being so messy, that Donovan hated sitting next to him too. The brave alter was like Dimitri in his appearance, too. He had a dirty white splotch that went across his right eye, white paws- and a white splotch on his chest. His eyes were a much more subdued and dark green. He was built bigger than the rest of them, stocked and loaded.
Divertimento and Dagon looked up from their cards at the outdoorsman’s statement. “You’re not fucking kidding with me today.” The tom said, a hiss coming from his lips and baring teeth.
Darby tries to laugh it off as they finished betting and turned over the first three cards.

The five of them sat around a large stump in the woods- that’s where they mostly hung out. Dimitri’s headspace, in its stability, had grown in size over time. The most recent addition was the snowy part of the forest. It had appeared there since they’d joined Snowbound. They didn’t really like it because the headspace was suppose to be an escape from the damned cold outside.

However, Daisy liked playing in it. She loved the addition- the little was romping around in the snow, staring at her paw prints and making little pictures and oh this was fun!
“Delta! Watch me!” she chimed, jumping onto one of the young trees clawing her way to a branch. The other female came to the base of the tree to catch her, just in case. Daisy shook the branch and watched snow fall on the orange tabby with a giggle. He fell back down, landing on her feet.

Delta didn’t mind being the mother type. Maybe Dimitri had programmed her that way- but Dakota’s purpose was to be the father type. Maybe they had meant to go together? No. Dimitri had programmed her with protection in mind. She was a protector, and maybe that had just extended to Daisy. Delta was an orange tabby with eyes to match. She had a long coat, white markings on her nose and two white socks. The tiger was her other form because she felt it was a strong, fierce animal and she liked it.
Daisy on the other hand….. Delta watched the girl’s shifting fur as pink eyes turned to look at her. The little hadn’t quite settled on a form yet and Delta doubted she knew how or ever would. The kitten’s form went all white, to a munchkin cat, to a tabby, calico, ragdoll, Persian…. maybe she would figure out how to control it someday.
She gestured back in the direction of the normal side of the woods. Daisy groaned but started to follow after her. Delta’s head tilted to look at the crumbling city in the distance. There was only three skyscrapers now, another one had fallen yesterday. She figured, eventually, the whole city would fall and the forest would take it over. They largely stayed out of there, now. It was a hazard now.
Dimitri came from the city- that was all he knew as a young kit, so that was all that was in his headspace at the time. They had come to the agreement that the crumbling city was a good thing. Maybe it meant Dimitri was letting go.
Besides. They thought demons walked in those alleyways.

Delta made sure Daisy followed her as they headed home, she came into the clearing where she saw Dakota laughing and Dagon pounding his paws on the stump, demanding a rematch. She gave a little mrrow in a chuckle, walking towards the house as she heard Daisy give a yawn.
Dimitri had built a house in their headspace. The house had a room for each alter and a library. The house was changing but they didn’t use it all the time. The guys liked to hang out in the forest, so they just slept here. She hopped through the door, hearing Daisy complain about being tired now.
“I know sweetie,” He mewed, moving to pick Daisy up by her scruff and moved to the kitten’s room.
Daisy’s room was disgustingly girly. She had pink blankets and art supplies mostly, but she would never do that to the little.
She settled the kitten into her bed. And stayed with her until she fell asleep.
Sometimes, she wondered what Daisy’s purpose was. She definitely wasn’t a truamaholder like Dagon originally was. She wasn’t a protector. Was she meant to be a supporter? Or something?

She quietly closed the door and went further down the hall, to the room at the end.
She saw Dimitri sleeping on the big bed, curled in a small ball with his body rising and falling. She smiled lightly, taking a look around his room. It was rather plain- a bed, a bookshelf, a nightstand. What’s that on the dresser? She moved quietly, jumping to the top of the dresser and staring.
Was that a picture of Atbash?
Yes. Yes it was.
Oh, Dimitri. She’ll hurt you in the end.
How come Donovan hadn’t bothered to tell him yet? She sighed, hopping down and leaving the room, shutting the door behind her.

Maybe she should see if the guys were still playing cards.

“Alright boys, I’m going out,” Divertimento said, seeing Delta approach and and smiling. “Hey Delta! Come take my place!” he said, the female alter trading out with him and the tom seeming to vanish.

—————

All right! His time to shine! Divertimento time! Yeah!!! He hopped out of Dimitri’s basket. God. Their room was small wasn’t it? He still didn’t entirely understand why Dimitri had chosen this cabin. He figured it had to do with the isolation from the other cabins. That wasn’t very fun was it? The tom hopped outside, tail and ears up. “Hey! Anybody wanna do something fun?! ”

// added the part at the end so you guys would have something to reply to if ya want to. Would love any feedback!
// 1,374 words Smile
TAGSPLAYLISTWALL OF TEXT • PENNED BY OWLIE
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: Owlie coding thread - Owlie - 08-03-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 55%; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify;"] Dimitri's playlist!

-------------------------
Hotel California by the Eagles

"'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'"

Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles

"Lives in a dream
Waits at the window
Wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door
Who is it for?"

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by The Beatles

"Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes"

You Never Give Me Your Money by The Beatles

"I only give you my situation
And in the middle of investigation
I break down"

Getting Better by The Beatles

I've got to admit it's getting better (Better)
It's a little better all the time (It can't get no worse)
I have to admit it's getting better (better)
It's getting better

Because - Love Version by The Beatles

Because the wind is high it blows my mind
Because the wind is high
Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry
Because the sky is blue

No Rain by Blind Melon

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
I like watching the puddles gather rain
And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
And speak my point of view, but it's not sane
It's not sane

Martha My Dear by The Beatles

Hold your head up you silly girl
Look what you've done!
When you find yourself in the thick of it
Help yourself to a bit of what is all around you
Silly girl

Yesterday by The Beatles

Suddenly
I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh, yesterday came suddenly

Golden Slumbers by The Beatles

Once there was a way to get back homeward
Once there was a way to get back home
Sleep pretty darling, do not cry

Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond

But now I look at the night
And it don't seem so lonely

Nowhere Man by The Beatles

Nowhere Man, please listen
You don't know what you're missing
Nowhere Man, the world is at your command

Man in the Mirror by Micheal Jackson

I'm gonna make a change
For once in my life
It's gonna feel real good
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right

Left Brain, Right Brain by Bo Burnham

Left Brain: Well at least I did my fucking job, I kept him working, I kept him productive
You were supposed to look after him
You were supposed to keep him emotionally stable for all this
Now you're trying to blame me for how he's feeling, how he's feeling!
If he's feeling unhappy it's because you failed him
You did this to him, he hates you I know he does, he fucking hates you!

Right Brain: *sobs*

Skyfall by Adele

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together
Let the sky fall
When it crumbles

Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer

Me and all my friends
We're all misunderstood
They say we stand for nothing and
There's no way we ever could

Great Vacation by Dirt Poor Robins

Wake you sleepers it's time to get dressed
Somebody's coming so you better look your best
Cause out in the garden there's things you hid away

Maria from The Sound of Music

How do you solve a problem like Maria?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find the word that means Maria?

Coaster by Khalid

So I'll be coasting, roller-coasting
Through my emotion
I will be coasting, roller-coasting
I'm hoping that you'll come back to me

The Villain I Appear to Be by Connor Spiotto, Molly Pease

Sometimes when I
Wanna run away and hide
When there's no one on my side
And all my pride had disappeared

Us and Them by Pink Floyd

Us and them
And after all we're only ordinary men
Me and you

Let it Be by The Beatles

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom
"Let it be"

I Should Have Known Better by The Beatles

So I should have realized a lot of things before
If this is love you've got to give me more

We Can Work It Out by The Beatles

Try to see it my way
Do I have to keep on talking till I can't go on?
While you see it your way

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by The Beatles

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home
With a couple of kids running in the yard

You're Gonna Lost That Girl by The Beatles

You're going to lose that girl
If you don't treat her right, my friend
You're going to find her gone
'Cause I will treat her right, and then
You'll be the lonely one

I'm Not a Loser from Spongebob Musical

I'm not a loser
I don't secretly hate myself

No Reply by The Beatles

No reply
They said it wasn't you
But I saw you peep through your window

You Really Got a Hold on Me by The Beatles

I want to leave you
Don't want to stay here
Don't want to spend
Another day here
Oh, oh, oh, I want to split now

Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here

Majestic by Wax Fang

In such disbelief
I thought I was asleep when I met you
My heart liquefied and I sighed
Oh this must be a dream

Swimming Pool by The Front Bottoms

But I'm a creature of a culture that I create
I'm the last one on the dance floor as the chandelier gives way

Code:
[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 55%; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify;"] Dimitri's [url=https://open.spotify.com/user/gefarz5difcdwkdj2u771o7bs/playlist/5Wz0CmO153t5X4koaDKnEa][b]playlist[/b][/url]!

[b]Hotel California [/b]by the [i]Eagles [/i]

"'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'"

[b]Eleanor Rigby[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

"Lives in a dream
Waits at the window
Wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door
Who is it for?"

[b]Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

"Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes"

[b]You Never Give Me Your Money[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

"I only give you my situation
And in the middle of investigation
I break down"

[b]Getting Better[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

I've got to admit it's getting better (Better)
It's a little better all the time (It can't get no worse)
I have to admit it's getting better (better)
It's getting better

[b]Because - Love Version[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

Because the wind is high it blows my mind
Because the wind is high
Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry
Because the sky is blue

[b]No Rain[/b] by [i]Blind Melon[/i]

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
I like watching the puddles gather rain
And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
And speak my point of view, but it's not sane
It's not sane

[b]Martha My Dear[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

Hold your head up you silly girl
Look what you've done!
When you find yourself in the thick of it
Help yourself to a bit of what is all around you
Silly girl

[b]Yesterday [/b]by [i]The Beatles[/i]

Suddenly
I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh, yesterday came suddenly

[b]Golden Slumbers[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

Once there was a way to get back homeward
Once there was a way to get back home
Sleep pretty darling, do not cry

[b]Sweet Caroline[/b] by [i]Neil Diamond[/i]

But now I look at the night
And it don't seem so lonely

[b]Nowhere Man[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

Nowhere Man, please listen
You don't know what you're missing
Nowhere Man, the world is at your command

[b]Man in the Mirror[/b] by [i]Micheal Jackson[/i]

I'm gonna make a change
For once in my life
It's gonna feel real good
Gonna make a difference
Gonna make it right

[b]Left Brain, Right Brain[/b] by[i] Bo Burnham[/i]

Left Brain: Well at least I did my fucking job, I kept him working, I kept him productive
You were supposed to look after him
You were supposed to keep him emotionally stable for all this
Now you're trying to blame me for how he's feeling, how he's feeling!
If he's feeling unhappy it's because you failed him
You did this to him, he hates you I know he does, he fucking hates you!

Right Brain: *sobs*

[b]Skyfall [/b]by [i]Adele[/i]

Let the sky fall
When it crumbles
We will stand tall
Face it all together
Let the sky fall
When it crumbles

[b]Waiting on the World to Change[/b] by [i]John Mayer[/i]

Me and all my friends
We're all misunderstood
They say we stand for nothing and
There's no way we ever could

[b]Great Vacation[/b] by [i]Dirt Poor Robins[/i]

Wake you sleepers it's time to get dressed
Somebody's coming so you better look your best
Cause out in the garden there's things you hid away

[b]Maria[/b] from [i]The Sound of Music[/i]

How do you solve a problem like Maria?
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
How do you find the word that means Maria?

[b]Coaster[/b] by [i]Khalid[/i]

So I'll be coasting, roller-coasting
Through my emotion
I will be coasting, roller-coasting
I'm hoping that you'll come back to me

[b]The Villain I Appear to Be[/b] by[i] Connor Spiotto, Molly Pease[/i]

Sometimes when I
Wanna run away and hide
When there's no one on my side
And all my pride had disappeared

[b]Us and Them[/b] by[i] Pink Floyd[/i]

Us and them
And after all we're only ordinary men
Me and you

[b]Let it Be[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom
"Let it be"

[b]I Should Have Known Better[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

So I should have realized a lot of things before
If this is love you've got to give me more

[b]We Can Work It Out[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

Try to see it my way
Do I have to keep on talking till I can't go on?
While you see it your way

[b]Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

In a couple of years they have built a home sweet home
With a couple of kids running in the yard

[b]You're Gonna Lost That Girl[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

If you don't treat her right, my friend
You're going to find her gone
'Cause I will treat her right, and then
You'll be the lonely one

[b]I'm Not a Loser[/b] from [i]Spongebob Musical[/i]

I'm not a loser
I don't secretly hate myself

[b]No Reply[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

No reply
They said it wasn't you
But I saw you peep through your window

[b]You Really Got a Hold on Me[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

I want to leave you
Don't want to stay here
Don't want to spend
Another day here
Oh, oh, oh, I want to split now

[b]Here Comes the Sun[/b] by [i]The Beatles[/i]

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here

[b]Majestic[/b] by [i]Wax Fang[/i]

In such disbelief
I thought I was asleep when I met you
My heart liquefied and I sighed
Oh this must be a dream

[b]Swimming Pool[/b] by [i]The Front Bottoms[/i]

But I'm a creature of a culture that I create
I'm the last one on the dance floor as the chandelier gives way

Re: Owlie coding thread - Owlie - 08-09-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][align=center]

[color=#COLOR HEX CODE]TITLE HERE [/color]
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE
[W]isker
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Code:
[align=center][div style=" Width:90%"][table][tr][td][div style="background-image:url(IMAGE URL HERE);background-position: center; height: 250px; Width: 200px;"][/div][/td][td][align=center][div style="background-color:#212121;width:350px; height: 250px;overflow: auto;"]

[color=#COLOR HEX CODE]TITLE HERE [/color][hr][div style="background-color:#212121;width:90%; height:150px;overflow: auto;"][div style="background-color:#212121;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"]YOUR TEXT GOES HERE[/div]
[/div]
[color=transparent][s][W]isker[/s][/color][/div][/align]
[/td][td][div style="background-image:url(IMAGE HERE);background-position: right; height: 250px; Width: 45px;"][/div][/td][/tr][/table][/div]

Re: Owlie coding thread - Owlie - 08-09-2018

[table][tr][td]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. "Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue," sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Code:
[align=center][table][tr][td][div style="width: 300px; height: 400px; background-color: #e0e0e0; padding: 20px;"][div style="width: 260px; height: 360px; overflow: auto; padding: 10px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 8pt; color: black;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. [color=COLORHERE][b]"Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue,"[/b][/color] sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.[/div][/div][/td][td][div style="width: 250px; height: 400px; background-color: COLORHERE; padding: 20px;"][div style="width: 206px; height: 354px; background-image: url(IMAGEHERE); background-size: 150%; background-position: center; border: 5px solid white; opacity: 0.6;"][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/table][div style="width: 550px; height: auto; padding: 0px; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"](c) [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=3214.0]LEXASPERATED[/url][/div][/align]

Re: Owlie coding thread - Dimitri - 08-09-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. [color=COLOR_HERE]"Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue,"[/color] sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. [color=COLOR_HERE]"Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue,"[/color] sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.
[color=COLOR_HERE]TAGS[/color] • [color=COLOR_HERE]NAME_HERE OF CLAN_HERE[/color] • [color=COLOR_HERE]PLAYLIST[/color]

Code:
[align=center][table][tr][td][div style="width: 90px; height: 90px; border: 3px COLOR_HERE solid; background-image: url(IMAGE_HERE); background-size: 100%; background-position: center;border-radius: 10%; margin-top: 20px;"][/div][/td][td][div style="width: 90px; height: 90px; border: 3px COLOR_HERE solid; background-image: url(IMAGE_HERE); background-size: 100%; background-position: center;border-radius: 10%; margin-left: 5px;"][/div][/td][td][div style="width: 90px; height: 90px; border: 3px COLOR_HERE solid; background-image: url(IMAGE_HERE); background-size: 100%; background-position: center;border-radius: 10%; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: 20px;"][/div][/td][td][div style="width: 90px; height: 90px; border: 3px COLOR_HERE solid; background-image: url(IMAGE_HERE); background-size: 100%; background-position: center;border-radius: 10%; margin-left: 5px;"][/div][/td][td][div style="width: 90px; height: 90px; border: 3px COLOR_HERE solid; background-image: url(IMAGE_HERE); background-size: 100%; background-position: center;border-radius: 10%; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: 20px;"][/div][/td][/tr][/table][div style="width: 469px; text-align: justify; padding: 5px; border-bottom: 3px solid #9baf99; margin-top: -6px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 8pt;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. [color=COLOR_HERE][b]"Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue,"[/b][/color] sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. [color=COLOR_HERE][b]"Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue,"[/b][/color] sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.[/div][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; text-align: center; font-size: 6pt; color: COLOR_HERE; font-family: verdana; margin-top: -5px;"][b][url=LINK_HERE][color=COLOR_HERE]TAGS[/color][/url] • [color=COLOR_HERE]NAME_HERE OF CLAN_HERE[/color] • [url=LINK_HERE][color=COLOR_HERE]PLAYLIST[/color][/b][/div][div style="width: 500px; height: auto; padding: 0px; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -10px;"](c) [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=3214.0]LEXASPERATED[/url][/div][/align]

Re: Owlie coding thread - Owlie - 08-12-2018

[table][tr][td]
  TEXT HERE

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Code:
[align=center][table][tr][td][div style="width: 300px; height: 400px; background-color: #e0e0e0; padding: 20px;"][div style="width: 260px; height: 360px; overflow: auto; padding: 10px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 8pt; color: black;"]  TEXT HERE

[/div][/div][/td][td][div style="width: 250px; height: 400px; background-color: black; padding: 20px;"][div style="width: 206px; height: 354px; background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/KyEV4ZnaWige6VAqRj/giphy.gif); background-size: 125%; background-position: center; border: 5px solid white; opacity: 100;"][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/table][div style="width: 550px; height: auto; padding: 0px; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"](c) [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=3214.0]LEXASPERATED[/url][/div][/align]

Re: Owlie coding thread - Dimitri - 08-12-2018

[table][tr][td]
  TEXT HERE

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Code:
[align=center][table][tr][td][div style="width: 300px; height: 400px; background-color: #e0e0e0; padding: 20px;"][div style="width: 260px; height: 360px; overflow: auto; padding: 10px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 8pt; color: black;"]  TEXT HERE

[/div][/div][/td][td][div style="width: 250px; height: 400px; background-color: black; padding: 20px;"][div style="width: 206px; height: 354px; background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/257PmucoDXff8hjRhg/giphy.gif); background-size: 125%; background-position: center; border: 5px solid white; opacity: 100;"][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/table][div style="width: 550px; height: auto; padding: 0px; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"](c) [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=3214.0]LEXASPERATED[/url][/div][/align]

Re: Owlie coding thread - Dimitri - 08-14-2018

[table][tr][td]
  TEXT HERE

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Code:

[/div][/div][/td][td][div style="width: 250px; height: 400px; background-color: black; padding: 20px;"][div style="width: 206px; height: 354px; background-image: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/3Z11sSmrJW8o8qR8hp/giphy.gif); background-size: 125%; background-position: center; border: 5px solid white; opacity: 100;"][/div][/div][/td][/tr][/table][div style="width: 550px; height: auto; padding: 0px; text-align: right; font-size: 5pt; margin-top: -2px;"](c) [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=3214.0]LEXASPERATED[/url][/div][/align]

Re: Owlie coding thread - Dimitri - 08-14-2018

test