Beasts of Beyond
⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ (/showthread.php?tid=4874)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: ⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Considering Finnishwars is the God of balance, retribution, revenge, while Cainsmark is the Demigod of chaos, I'm thinking of making Ayon a Demigod ( of fate, destiny, falling stars, and decaying flesh ), however, he is still a Mortal due to Sola being a Mortal, so the chance of him being so is a bit higher than otherwise, given a option for him to become a ( Dream ) Demon and gain immortality at the end of his current arc.

Either I add them on here or make a different post about it, once I gather everything in mind, because wow, is Ayon's identity a damn mess, I'll need to whip out them good notes on him being a Demigod.

Re: ⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ - guppy - 08-09-2018

!! ahhh i wasn't sure whether or not i should track this bc i didn't wanna mess up this pure perfection, but glad i'm here
i'm ayon's #1 fan and i'll fight for the title alright. i love my son ayon and my child dev <33
also i dunno if my old discord sent my messages to you?? sometimes it says it did and other times it says to retry sending it and im bamboozled. but pls spam my new discord with ayon facts and plots bc i live on it

i also was uh,,,, expressing my love for shane in the sent/unsent discord messages and how i always thrived for a demon! shane character i once had so many notes for such a character but scrapped them bc i felt like i wouldn't play him properly, so imma just eye the demon bf plotline for now ; o

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Heyyy, your presence have certainly blessed Ayon's storage; I'm so glad you decided to hop on the choo choo!! And, awe, we love ya too, Pupper!! (≧▽≦) <33
Ahh, no, I haven't received any of your messages, but that's okay, I'll just roll by your new Discord, and omg, yes, I will! Though, you're also absolutely free to gush about ya Boy and any other creations you have to me because, y'know, I'm a Hoe for your creativity and passion acfsffh but yeah!! I'm always open to hear ya spilling dem good G o o d content to me!! <333

Your love for Shane was too much for Discord to handle, so it couldn't be sent svhsghs anyway, same hat! Ooo, I would love to see what you had; you always have the best ideas all around ;v;

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]I just realized Ayon's main nickname is literally one letter off from Ryan, I'm wheezing

Re: ⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-10-2018

Quote:
[div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"][align=center][div style="width: 350px; text-align: justify"]Smile when you're not afraid to die
but I'm afraid with each goodbye

[align=right][i] And If I cover you
Say you will cover me

Hello! So, I have this cryptic star boy here who have a Wild as heck long-term plot happening, and for it to end on an extremely well note, as to make it more easier for me, I have a plot character, who will be Ayon's best friend and eventually his boyfriend, I'm hoping for someone to write with me.

Please note that this plot have dark themes present, as it mainly involves deaths, as it will be explored through many kinds that may be sensitive to you, such as suicide, cancer, murder, etc; and will have other sensitive details to the plot, such as homo/biphobia, child abuse, etc. If you think you can't make it through, then I highly suggest not applying for your own sake.

Other than this plot being quite dark, it's?? pretty complicated?? At least I think so. But it got Ayon; angst, supernatural—especially, ghosts and Demons; crimes; deaths; reincarnation; soulmate concepts; time; zodiac; friendships to lovers; it's a whole package of something! Though, please don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions or concerns because I probably screwed something up and made a mess or missed a few holes to fill without realizing because there's so much details for me to keep up, so, sishiaj yeah!

Now, let's dive into the plot, which, boy, are we going on in a ride:
Trigger warnings located on 2nd paragraph above spoiler:
Additional small plots:
Here are some of the requirements and things to keep note of ( there's probably few here, but here's the general ones ):
Spoiler:
Here is the form! I don't know when will I pick the roleplayer, depending on the amount of interests, I might choose on August 15th because I'm impatient and really want to get this kicking up, yeeet but I hope this plot is something that is intriguing and thank you so much for taking the time to read this helluva mess!! <33 (≧▽≦)
Spoiler:

Re: Re: ⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-10-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Gonna get that plot thread kickin' up, and I'm crossing my fingers someone will be actually interested in applying like Please

O o f

Re: ⋆ — ❝ GOODBYE LULLABY(E) ✧˖ ˚ - SAYØNARALULLABY - 08-11-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Just reference notes on what Ayon's room look like. There's probably a few more, but here's this at the moment.

— One would describe the vibe his room holds is "chill" and "calming"; the walls are painted light blue, while at the corners close to his bed, there are a couple of white paw prints Ayon puts on to measure his paws for him to see how much he grows and checks it once a week or two. There are fairy lights hung across them and glow in the dark stars sticking against the ceilings with the help of his parents. It brings a comfortable atmosphere to which Ayon highly enjoys. Besides the library where he can seek himself into the world of fairytales, and the secret place solely for him and his brother, Night, to go to for stargazing, his room is where he often goes to.
— It's important to be aware Ayon doesn't like when others touch his stuff, not because he's afraid they would ruin something or he's possessive of his belongings, but because he always expect this particular item is where he himself places it, but not seeing it there and can't recall the last time he sees the items will often result him panicking and become stressed or overwhelmed. Therefore, his room is extremely organized and cleaned; he uses boxes in shades that are completely different from each other for certain items he puts in; have shelves for comic and children books he got from the library; and have a table for him to study and do his art protects. He tries not to own too many stuff to prevent himself being overwhelmed with keeping track on everything, but, him wanting to collect a lot of things in the future, he'll just need to get himself another room for his whole collections.
— He actually owns a bunkbed just beside his window, which is funny because he often sleeps on a small cushion that is on the window ledge or floor, depending his mood, and he doesn't sleep on the top bed either because he's not well skilled to reach at a higher level. Though, it can also be considered sad he doesn't have someone to sleep with, and seeing the furniture is supposed to be for two, it is reserved for him sleeping with someone who he views special to him.
— The room's main lights are rarely used. He dislikes it and rather uses the fairylights only because they're less harsher and brighter to go through.

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Some certain stuff Ayon will be collecting as few of his special interests when he gets a bit older ( more tba ):
— Anything Pokémon related—mainly the cards and toys of them. The designs of the pocket monsters looks fascinating and he just finds them delightful to look at, even if he doesn't know nor understand the details of them and what are their purpose of existing. His favourite ones are honestly anyone that are dark and ghost types.
— Rock and minerals. Despite seeing in monochrome, he does love the fact they have in various patterns and sizes, and he just thinks it's cool to collect.
— Stickers. He won't know a lot of references, but there's something about them he finds delight in collecting and seeing all of the stickers together at once.

Looking at this list, it's pretty much him being, "I don't know what these are and their purpose, but they look cool, so Imma keep them", and honestly? what a Mood

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]Ayon is such a shy baby when it comes to this, but coming across with almost everyone, he lets out a cold and quiet, but bits of the edges sweet, "pretty".

As a child, specifically one who had done barely exploring outside his room until three months later, he easily finds beauty in those he meets. It takes little for him to be fascinated and amazed at what life has to offer. With people in this case, he always wants to know who they are, knowing everyone is their very own being, which the idea of it is marvelous; curiosity is one of his most notable traits.

Continuing on, he is always looking forward to meet new people, which one of the reasons is noting their appearances. Ayon is the type of individual who associates people with certain things to help him remember them. Despite him seeing only in monochrome, the sizes, marks, patterns, etc, of people still makes up at least few of the joy for him to take. He's grateful he's not blind, so there's that.

I think he'll be like this...forever, because life is really something, and I believe he'll eventually develop a belief that no matter what, life always have something new and different for him to see, even after million of years. Again, as now, he's easy to be fascinated over people, and he'll probably will be still in the future.

I'm just imaging Ayon being way too easy to have a crush on someone because he's a lowkey lovey dovey baby too, so when he gets older, he stumbles across literally everyone who's about his age, he'll be like, "Wow, I'm Gay". anjshjsisi

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #000"]It's a big ol' Fact Ayon have a bucket list specifically for getting piggyback rides from others, either in Rosebloods or outside the group because he loves getting them so much

Family.
— Sola Mortem
— Finnishwars
— Cainsmark Pendragon
— Charon Mortem
— Malkyn Rhodes
— Talia Rhodes-Pendragon

Rosebloods.
Jiyu Simul Stamus
— Peytriiving Pendragon
— Prestige Nocte-Maestus
— Felix Valerius