Beasts of Beyond
spicy boyfriend — storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: spicy boyfriend — storage (/showthread.php?tid=4706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Re: roaring 20s — storage - guppy - 08-06-2018

pinch better get ready with a collar and leash bc boy's gonna wanna #fite everyone he sees, even if they're part of the typhoon. boy's a mess

also fuckin',,, i was gonna do some notes on esther, but youtube just threw so much dbh trash my way and im wallowing back in this hellhole. so?? prob some other character based on:
- markus robo jesus can slay me
- simon i fuckin lOVE MY SOFT HUSBAND SO MUCH AND IM STILL NOT DONE CRYING THAT I KILLED HIM IN MY FIRST PLAYTHROUGH
- gavin reed bc i need me an truly asshole character
- or kara my wife is Perfect

tbh watch me just make a simon and cry myself to sleep

Re: roaring 20s — storage - guppy - 08-06-2018

it's the lorax

Re: roaring 20s — storage - guppy - 08-07-2018

dumb fun facts on boy:
- loves to be in mud puddles. will waddle in them, lay in them, and never wash off any of the mud from his pelt. gotta chase him down with some water buckets or smth.
- does have trouble sleeping at night, to the point of being an insomniac. the kidnapping during his earlier life kinda set him on a wild chase with paranoia. at night he could be heard pacing around the clan, small growls here and there, as he watches out for any intruder.
- he also doesn't have a house or anything of that sort, feeling more comfortable sleeping in the open air.
- has a collection of bones that he likes to chew on or just play around with. where he got them? who were they? who knows
- most likely around the age of a young adult, though may have the mindset of a child
- a deep, gruff and raspy voice. probably some foreign accent to it as well?
- extremely fucking fluffy, and grows even more thicker fur during the colder seasons. he doesn't like this one bit and has often torn out tufts of fur out of frustration. he does understand how not-scary his fur makes him look and would gladly chomp someone's head off if they tried to rest on him for his soft fur. though if you're close to him and/or a child, he wouldn't mind a few cuddle sessions
- a lowkey masochist
- he's really good at fishing. sucks ass at climbing trees/anything taller than him
- will literally fight anything that moves and breathes. he just wants to be the alpha male y'all
- if someone teaches him more english/social shit, he'll try to teach them how his own form of communication works (aka grunts and growls)
- does practice customs and traditions from his pack
- big ass fear of birds
- give him some good ass meat to chomp on and he'll gladly be your bodyguard
- once he actually begins to ease his way into society, he'll be able to show his softer side more easily

Re: roaring 20s — storage - dreamiplier - 08-07-2018

sobs gimme gimme ur coding i love it
i really want the jintro to come out soon im so excited omggggggggg

hA pinterest famous yeah right, but of course B) signs picture of me aka jin and gives it to you

smh @ cheats STEALING MY SPACE jkjk ilysm

YOU CAN BE KING AGAIN------------------------------------- boy — typhoon — I. II. III.
[Image: r27XHo5.gif] [Image: r27XHo5.gif]

[Image: r27XHo5.gif] [Image: r27XHo5.gif]
Chocolate bar gummi bears gingerbread chupa chups candy candy canes I love brownie cookie. Liquorice tootsie roll icing chocolate bar. Cookie jelly beans liquorice apple pie liquorice gummies. Jujubes caramels jujubes jujubes macaroon jelly. Pudding jujubes danish chocolate cake. Sugar plum lemon drops cake pudding sugar plum marshmallow wafer caramels cookie. Cotton candy jelly-o cake tootsie roll cookie I love. Pudding pudding cookie fruitcake. Pudding caramels cake croissant. Marshmallow cake sesame snaps sugar plum topping topping. Gingerbread I love cake cheesecake candy I love gummies toffee. Pie muffin soufflé croissant. Macaroon lemon drops dessert sesame snaps cookie. Gummi bears tiramisu ice cream tiramisu cotton candy sweet chocolate bar tart. I love donut I love sesame snaps cotton candy gummies tootsie roll. Cookie sugar plum I love bear claw I love lemon drops jelly-o lemon drops. Chocolate bar cotton candy carrot cake powder wafer sweet roll croissant. Lemon drops candy canes I love pie ice cream croissant. Pie wafer sweet roll. Cheesecake tootsie roll wafer danish sesame snaps liquorice icing. Jelly-o gummi bears cheesecake. Liquorice dessert ice cream pie tootsie roll cake. Danish marzipan apple pie chupa chups sweet I love toffee. Tiramisu cotton candy macaroon biscuit carrot cake caramels. Cake powder cookie cake gingerbread caramels pudding lollipop wafer. Jelly gummi bears I love candy jelly "I love..."

i was working on this last night and i forgot about it oops:

ignore that mess of a fancy above. i forgot how messy percentages are due to the preview basically lying to u so i'll fix it later
edit: supposed to look like this

!! heck i'll give it to u for free && since im not a kpop nerd, what's the jintro all about : o
and bless, i know one (1) famous person

and smH DREAM 2 VIOLENT, GONNA CALL THE POLICE

i just realized my laptop autocorrected cheets to cheats how ROOD

!! so so sweet ilysm
and i love that fancypost?? it'll look so cool & awesome wowwie

oh! the jintro is jin's intro song to the album love yourself: answer
he's the last of the vocalists in bts to do an intro Smile))
and a lotta people diss him & shit for his singing when it's absolutely beautiful so i hope he blows them away!! i know he will lmao he's my good boy

i cAN'T GO BACK TO JAIL, NOT AGAIN

Re: roaring 20s — storage - Cheeters - 08-07-2018

LOOK AT THEM GOOD ASS CODES OMGG I'M SHOOK

and ily dreamy, pls don't beat me up I'm just a CHEETO

pinch will cherish and love boy sO MUCH

'tis now "#fixed"
but excuse me while i call my doctor bc im suffering a heart attack under aLL THESE COMPLIMENTS, SMOOCHES Y'ALL

man, i remember i tried to get into bts (or into any kpop group) and the next day i had forgotten about my goal wheeze. but yo, now i'm hyped myself for when it comes out bc it might be my gateway ticket to kpop hell. and excuse me, imma diss those people who diss him. like excuse me, at least he can sing like an angel while they probably can't. i'll throw some hands for him

boy will puff out his chest and try to intimidate pinch (bc boy wanna be top dog around these parts), but pinch can scratch boy under his chin and boy will just fucking flop to the floor and purr like a lil' bitch. oops u got urself another son now pinch

heck, tHE POLICE IS HERE AND THEY ASKED TO STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW
[Image: police-picture-id171137984]

omg i love it!!! your coding is so good while mine is okay trash. i bow before u, the go code god
[Image: image.jpg?width=400&height=219]

you should!! get into bts honestly. i have a shit ton of songs you might like that are super good. oh bless, yes!! jin is my bias for sure lmao, he's a hottie & he's super sweet :,). he's one of the most underrated of the band other than either hope or rm. <3333 yes we can fight the jin haters together

that's so cute?? desmond my totally not jin based character will love boy and lowkey try to make him his pet or bodyguard- or both

SCREAMING YOU CAN'T TAKE ME ALIVE