Beasts of Beyond
EVELYN ➵ sunhaven visitors - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: EVELYN ➵ sunhaven visitors (/showthread.php?tid=4360)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: EVELYN ➵ sunhaven visitors - jericho - 08-07-2018

Oh goodness, this has... certainly escalated.  "A-Alright, Quantum... that's enough," Jericho speaks up, his body tense.  He knows much of what the tigress says isn't exactly wrong per se, but it certainly isn't the best way to go about securing this alliance.  The Snowbounders seem rather offended, and understandably so.  The little tabby clears his throat and straightens, brows knit with slight worry.  "I'm sorry, I-I don't think Quantum means any harm, she — ah, all of us just want to make sure we know wh-what we're getting into with a potential alliance," the Helion hurriedly explains, offering a weak, apologetic smile.  "I'm p-personally willing to let past mistakes be in the past, I'm sorry if you've... um, felt insulted."  Jericho pauses to gnaw on his lower lip, blind gaze flickering about in the directions of those who have spoken.  Their chances of alliance are beginning to seem much slimmer, but the tom supposes that if he came all the way out here to try then try he must nonetheless.  "The reason I — ah, I wanted Sunhaven to ally with S-Snowbound was because although we aren't pacifists, we... still don't look to start fights.  Ah, given your ideals, I thought we might be a good fit."  That'll mean fewer sticky situations in creating enemies by proxy, anyhow.  The feline exhales softly.  There isn't much he can do until Atbash responds save for hope that his tigress clanmate doesn't antagonize them further, and thus he falls into strained silence in waiting, honey eyes wide and expectant.

/this is such a shit post but mobile fdsghghj

Re: EVELYN ➵ sunhaven visitors - ATBASH CIPHER. - 08-07-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i know i should stop believing
i know there's no retrieving
"Actually The Ascendants were not allies at the time." Atbash corrected in a stern tone, narrowing her eyes briefly at Quantum. It was wrong of her to assume their allies had always been the same, when in fact, the whole reason Snowbound never allied with The Ascendants during the beginning of her leadership was because of them being enemies with The Typhoon. But with Jacob gone and Atbash feeling no personal ties to the oceanic group, she got rid of them. Partly because of her fears of Caesar and partly due to The Typhoon's alignment. "We couldn't have gone to The Ascendants if we wanted to because they were not allied with us." Of course, Atbash took note of Nui and Henri joining in on the conversation, and she really took note of Nui siding with Quantum. It kind of hurt if she was honest, but she wasn't going to let that show right now. Or, well, that's what she was going to try to do. Atbash agreed with Izuku and Henri's words; if this Sunhaven member was confronting them despite them being the one to ask for an alliance, it wasn't fair. Jericho, whom appeared to be the leader, didn't even bring up that concern. But Quantum did have a right to be wary about these things, so Atbash wasn't as mad as she should be about it. In fact, the Hailcaller was a tad worried that this small group had been aware of what happened with that whole situation.

Atbash looked over at Jericho as he spoke, her large ears flicking in thought as she practically dismissed Quantum's other questions. On purpose, of course. She... honestly didn't want to answer them right now. "I will speak to my tribemates about an alliance." She stated. "If we decided on allying ourselves with you, either I or one of my tribemates will visit Sunhaven." If not, well... They would remain neutrals. Atbash didn't really want to say that out loud. "Does that sound fair?" Should she have even asked that? Probably not, mostly because that's what she was going to do regardless.
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi