Beasts of Beyond
YOU'RE SO TOXIC && open, joiners. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: YOU'RE SO TOXIC && open, joiners. (/showthread.php?tid=4185)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: YOU'RE SO TOXIC && open, joiners. - no more - 07-31-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 230px; font-family: georgia; color: #7b8189; font-size: 10px; text-align: center;line-height: 110%; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom:10px"]i'll never get to heaven cause i don't know how
Oh how badly the desire to reach for her, to pull Sylvina close and push her behind them, a barrier between her and the creatures which had made it all too clear they are but feral beasts, prepared to give their own life if it meant removing her from harm. Yet something stops them though their paws shift, one rising somewhat before it is lowered once more, ears flattening against their skull as they watch her interact with them, for a time placated.

“Dey hurt her an I'mma kick your fuckin ass,” hissed through clenched teeth their words are directed towards Owen alone, the fur along their spine rising as their head dips, lips peeling back from their teeth in a look not all together threatening on a child.
the tyhpoon — minnow — tags

Re: YOU'RE SO TOXIC && open, joiners. - PINCHER - 07-31-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray jaguar with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently engaged. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN — YOUR SILENCE IS MY FAVORITE SOUND ❞
Pincher had always been known for weighing the pros and cons of a tough decision and personally, he found enjoyment in the challenge. He enjoyed scratching out the possiblities and dangers that came with his say and frankly, didn't mind if it came back to bite him. The demigod was used to it, always ready to jump away if his plans didn't go according to what he believed they would be. But there was a difference when it came to his crew. When it concerned his group, Pincher's mind suddenly became honed onto one belief and one belief only. Safety. He didn't want to risk anyone's life in his choices, his playful banter becoming serious and filled with calculative actions of what to do and what to say. Despite the group growing, Pincher was fiercly protective of each crewmate that decided to enter the tropical island and would be ready to die for them if he had to. That was why he became infuriated when raids held casualities and despite being a pirate, he was a worrier. He worried about everything and always wanted things to go well for him even if life wasn't that way.

The jaguar had been in his quarters, staring down at some paperwork when he noticed a member had come in with news. Curious on what was happening, the male raised his head to lock his frigid blue eyes on the crewmate that explained what was happening at the border of the island, his dark ears drawing back ever so slightly. Raptors. Ascendants. His upper lip drew back to reveal a soft snarl but the male was surprised at the comment that they were looking into joining. His attention was captured and he left the submarine with his paws thumping softly against the long winding sand beaches before arriving shortly after Aita. He brushed softly against his daughters, his tail pressing softly against their backs in a welcoming manner but his attention snapped onto Owen and his companions. He halted beside quartermaster, his intense gaze narrowing as the muscular jaguar remained silent for a few lingering seconds before stating flatly "Your raptors had injured and killed some of my crewmates in the past. I care about my crew's safety so I need to know this...do you think you are able to keep them under control?" Pincher's voice was low and steady, his gaze flickering briefly towards the utahraptors but not for too long. He wasn't scared of them but he didn't want any of them to harm his family or friends. It was his say who could be in or not but Pincher would listen to anything that his crewmates said about the situation.
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL  — JAGUAR — FATHER — FIANCE ❞

Re: YOU'RE SO TOXIC && open, joiners. - OWEN. - 07-31-2018

[align=center][Image: tumblr_nra53dhqrf1uutgwwo2_500.gif]
25 m/o male german shepherd typhoon tags
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #75A29D;"]
Owen didn't flinch at the threat, moving forward to pat Delta gently on her neck before he heard Pincher arrive. A smirk took up his face, lazy as it was, and he watched as Echo hopefully took the food that the child threw before he nudged the girl back into the safety of the crowd. He didn't dare turn his back on his raptors right now. So, instead of facing Pincher, he spoke over his shoulder, a soft click leaving his throat. Control? I don't control them. It's a relationship, based on mutual respect. I'm their Alpha, they're loyal to me. They're like my kids. I can promise that the children here will be safe, but as long as your pirates don't come up and confront these girls with blatant fear or aggression, they should be fine. Otherwise, they'll only see you as a snack." Owen explained, tail flicking slightly for Delta to come closer to him.

//really shitty mobile post ack

Re: YOU'RE SO TOXIC && open, joiners. - PINCHER - 07-31-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray jaguar with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently engaged. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN — YOUR SILENCE IS MY FAVORITE SOUND ❞
While Pincher listened to what Owen had to say, his supicion slowly blossomed into worry and unease. He could understand what the canine meant about it not being a controlling relationship but one based on trust and respect, allowing himself to connect with the raptors in a way that took dedication especially if they did not possess vocal language that would be able to make communication any easier. Pincher's lower jaw tightened into a lock as he glanced down at the ground, trying to think of what to say. He personally would not mind the raptors and Owen in the Typhoon crew but he worried about members that were not accustomed to that sort of behavior of keeping distance or anything else. He sucked in a small breath of the ocean breeze before exhaling, his glacier blue eyes snapping back to lock onto the alpha of the group. "Well I do believe that makes enough sense for my crew to be aware of their actions around your raptors. So welcome to the Typhoon, Owen and...your gang."

( super rushed khdfkjf uwu )
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL  — JAGUAR — FATHER — FIANCE ❞