Beasts of Beyond
OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=4161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - rakue - 08-11-2018

slAps down a fat fucking track bc somehow i missed this before
[member=659]Nova[/member] GET UR CHEEKS in here

im on ps4 & pc, but i mostly play ps4!! my psn is rakuebear and my battletag is vorebjorn#1986 - it used to be rakue but i,,,, changed it bc the boy pinged above dared me to and i basically said Watch Me Bitch
i mostly play support, namely lucio/mercy! i also shameless play torbjorn oops - i play a lot with friends, im rarely alone, but if im in a group you're welcomed to join on me!! just keep in mind their humor can be offensive and i dont promise that everyone will get along so keep that in mind pls

also the overwatch league is my LIFE and valiant are my CHILDREN i love them to bits and pieces

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - ace - 08-11-2018

i take EVERYTHING back i got two more boxes and they didn't have any pinks or yellows the system is flawed

also i much prefer the chinese new year event but that's probably bc i celebrate it myself and i love the skins to death

but!! if we're introducing ourselves i'm a lucio/junkrat main and a flex, can play soldier, reaper, dva, and all the healers except brigitte and ana, but i have to say i do not like tanking

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - astre - 08-12-2018

i'm best hanzo NA

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - Orion - 08-14-2018

ngl i'm disappointed by this event too!!

[member=231]Luciferr[/member] i can't see yours either for some reason??

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - Luciferr - 08-14-2018

Wow idk what's going on then ??? weird glitch and googling it seems to come up with a buncha peeps with the problem?
idk I tried switching regions to see if it came through but no dice ???

weird.

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - ace - 08-23-2018

im SORRY but have you SEEN the new dva short im SCREAMING im so in love with hana song

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - toboggan - 08-23-2018

i just.. don’t like it.

i don’t think it does anything for her character in the same regard as reinhardt’s or mei’s. also i think the new map looks stale imo. but that’s me.

(to be honest i wanted another map like eichenwalde and petra, where it isn’t a blob of future every square inch)

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - OMEGA - 08-23-2018

it's decent for what it is, but i agree it's a little lackluster for her lore.
we found out a lot about mei and reinhardt, all we really found out about d.va's history is that she has a friend and crashed a motorbike xD.

i'm a little peeved at blizzard atm though due to their poor console balancing so idk if my view's obstructed or not.

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - adomania - 08-24-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]Recently overwatch is this close to giving me a fucking aneurysm i fucking hate it
the lore is fine(ish) but the game itself makes me want to kill myself

Re: OVERWATCH CHATTING THREAD - toboggan - 08-24-2018

^ mood

have no idea where to drop this, i made two wishlists after the busan map got revealed, and i wanted to share it with someone.

my maps wishlist:
i also have a much shorter hero wishlist

heroes:
sorry just wanted to vent. i have event ideas too but they’re not important.