Beasts of Beyond
standing in the rain / storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: standing in the rain / storage (/showthread.php?tid=3921)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: don't you cry / storage - JUNJI - 09-16-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]— frustrated crier; junji tears up when he gets mad or frustrated with something
— tries his best not to snap at people but if anyone walks in on him in this state he yells for them to get out (hates being seen crying) unless they are Extremely close/jun trusts them w his life
— if this happens in a public place he hides himself in his wings and ignores everyone until the tears stop/he calms down

Re: don't you cry / storage - JUNJI - 09-16-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 600px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 550px; padding: 0px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]lahore pigeons
monday; very sleepy, mellow
tuesday; mellow
wednesday; pretty mellow
thursday; sleepy, mellow
friday; rowdy boy. dont trust him
saturday; mellow

dwarf bunnies
morning; energetic, cuddly
evening; skittish, sleepy

pigeons nest in the tree beside his hut, sometimes hang out inside with him when it rains. they preen feathers together and take ones that come loose from junji's wings to put in their nests. bunnies stay inside with him and sleep in his bed; raised them from a young age when he found them abandoned in the jungle.

deep within the jungle, among the thick humidity and heavy canopy of trees, nestled beside the jungle temple sits a cozy little hut that smells strongly of all sorts of herbs and flora. by no means is it a large structure, large enough to house at most two or three animals, but it is indeed quite cozy. inside, settled in a corner is a worn mattress with a thick blanket draped over it and quite a few pillows thrown atop, resembling somewhat of a nest. crumpled papers and several journals lay strewn across the floor of the hut, leaves sticking out from pages. all types of herbs sit in pots on shelves adorning the walls of the hut, with vials and small bottles of strange concoctions nestled between. an aloe plant grows in another corner, surrounded by poppy flowers and lavender. a short, small wooden table sits in the middle of the hut with an open notebook sitting atop, as well as a small plate with vanilla-scented incense burning. a smaller mattress leans against one wall with several blankets and pillows sitting on the floor beside it, unused, but always ready should company ever come. feathers can be found around as well, gold-tipped, more common around the used bed and table. above the bed, hanging from the edge of one shelf, is a rose gold locket with a blurred picture inside.

Re: don't you cry / storage - JUNJI - 10-27-2018

[align=center]
I AIN'T NO ANGEL, DON'T GOT NO HALO
[div style="letter-spacing: 1px;"]i cut off my wings, made my mama scream

Re: don't you cry / storage - JUNJI - 11-15-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 600px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 550px; padding: 0px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]stepped down..... its been a good run
gonna be putting him on the backburner for now, not sure if i wanna retire him just yet. just gonna take a break cuz rping him stresses me out :<

Re: standing in the rain / storage - JUNJI - 11-29-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 600px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 550px; padding: 0px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]retiring until further notice .. sorry baby