Beasts of Beyond
I JUST KILL SHIT CAUSE IT'S IN MY DNA | MEETING 7.22 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I JUST KILL SHIT CAUSE IT'S IN MY DNA | MEETING 7.22 (/showthread.php?tid=3733)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: I JUST KILL SHIT CAUSE IT'S IN MY DNA | MEETING 7.22 - BASTILLEPAW - 07-23-2018

[align=center][table]
[tr][td]
[Image: 2NB1bDh]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LFVCD6]
[/td][td]
[Image: ru8sUY1.png]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LLq52q]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS
BY THE GRACE OF THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES
Bastille watched Rin evenly, not surprised that she was stepping down -- she'd told him, after all, and she was fucking exhausted. This Clan went through so much shit that she deserved a fucking break after running herself ragged trying to take care of everyone solo most of the time, and he was somewhat relieved that the influx of healers gave her a chance. When she concluded, he nodded, and yawned, [b]"Right, so... Congrats, you lot. You're letting Rinny get the rest she fucking deserves." A hint of a rueful smile. "Which, speaking of, I'm giving you the Capricorn title, Rin. Player too."

He carried on then, adding, "As for general promotions and shit this week... I'm putting Hazel, Church, and Wash on warning. Pretty sure we lost Gor this week, and Caboose left. Versailles, Gabriel — Guardians. Myliu, Alex — Leo titles. Shoutout to Thea and Carolina." A pause. "That's it for this week. Look out for the buddy system to launch soon."

[ any questions re: promotions and everything can be directed at me!! the cliques discussion is now stickied in ooc and i will be responding there in a moment with some ideas so be sure to tune into the discussion -- remember that discussion participation is part of odyssey titles hint hint ]
[B]ASTRAL SERAPH — THE ASCENDANTS — [color=#e2e2e2]TAGS[color=#e2e2e2]MOODBOARD[color=#e2e2e2]PLAYLIST

Re: I JUST KILL SHIT CAUSE IT'S IN MY DNA | MEETING 7.22 - VERSAILLESPALACE - 07-24-2018

Versailles isn't going to lie - she's stunned, quite frankly, at the mention of her name. There's this odd sort of feeling already burning in her chest, and she doesn't quite realize that it's associated with a bit of pride (she doesn't notice that a part of her is hoping so fervently that she's making her brother proud). Ever the actress, she keeps her face straight, but those who know her well enough would see the tiny fire sparking behind those golden eyes - she's taking one step forward, slowly, precisely, exactly how she likes to take on life itself. "Thank you. I'll do my best, Bast." For you. For this clan you have. For your people.

Re: I JUST KILL SHIT CAUSE IT'S IN MY DNA | MEETING 7.22 - ★ HAZEL - 07-24-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
i never had nobody touch me like i'm glass
Mm, that was fair. Hazel retreat into the shadows over the past week was definitely notable, then. Part of her expected Titaniumstars to jump on the opportunity, to whisper you’re not good enough and see, he does hate you in her ear. But surprisingly? Silence. Hazel couldn’t say the quiet was relaxing, but perhaps it was the autopilot mode that Bastille automatically went into during meetings that smoothed everything over, like a temporary sedative.

The promotions and new medics, though — that was interesting. She would undoubtedly miss Rin; the female had a strong head on her shoulders and more common sense than most. However, Hazel had full faith that the new medics were more than capable of lifting the load from Rin’s shoulders. They were all sincere and genuine in their love for healing, which was reassuring.

Hazel curled her tail tighter to herself from where she sat in the back of the crowd, golden gaze half-lidded with momentary contentment. “Duly noted,” She murmured, more to herself than anyone else.
HAZEL ELISE CAELUM — THE ASCENDANTS — KUIPER CORPORAL — TAGS
© MADI

Re: I JUST KILL SHIT CAUSE IT'S IN MY DNA | MEETING 7.22 - melody - 07-24-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 55%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;"]The little calico sat at the very back, not sure what to make of this big crowd and all of the shouting. She didn't know about ranks really, but she recognised people being happy about their names being said. She bit at her forepaw nervously, blinking up at the people above everyone else.

Re: I JUST KILL SHIT CAUSE IT'S IN MY DNA | MEETING 7.22 - trojan g. - 07-24-2018

do you believe you could change me? the way i changed you.

[[ really quick post since I'm not actually home ]]

Roman pad over to the meeting, his eyes darting between each member that spoke as they did so, staying on Bastille and then Warringkingdoms in turn, listening to what was being said. So he was being promoted to something, and he got to choose? There was a chance for him to go back into the healing position if he wanted to - and he wanted to - but there was also a chance at something else, and the tom wasn't quite sure what he wanted to do if he was being completely honest. "Thank you," He would speak, making up his mind. "I'd like to go towards healing, and become a Halo if that is okay." He would offer, head nodding once before looking back towards Bastille once more as he spoke, offering his congratulations to those who just got promoted.

Re: I JUST KILL SHIT CAUSE IT'S IN MY DNA | MEETING 7.22 - | AGENT WASHINGTON | - 07-25-2018

[Image: tumblr_o5qz24I7UM1ubj5sjo1_500.gif]

The still healing smilodon was there, but he didn't say anything to the announcements. His thoughts being clouded by voices that were their now. Washington needed to get better and get better quick before everything went to hell. He made sure to sit a good enough distance away from Texas herself. Seeing no reason to try and get near Allison when she would just make his condition worse. Carolina hadn't arrived and that wasn't a surprise with her current predicament that few seemed to know about. Washington did hear that Imperia was promoted, and turned his head to regard the female with a small nod of his head. God he was tired. After everything that was said, the armored smilodon got up onto his paws and made is way away from the meeting. "speech"
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]
Tags | Updated 06/26/18: