Beasts of Beyond
Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Helpful Hub (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! (/showthread.php?tid=356)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - tikki - 04-25-2018

I'm not sure if I've missed it, or misunderstood things in some way, but I can't seem to find a way to look at a thread by "most recent replies" from the updated topics list. I have to click the thread the link then find where I posted last, rather than just clicking it and it taking me to where I left the thread.

I could be missing something though, like mentioned

nvm I found it, so just going to track instead

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - MADI - 04-27-2018

ik i already mentioned this on the discord but i still really want to see elemental pelt and flower prints in the shop
just because buying an elemental just for something tiny is sad lmao

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - rakue - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 09:49 PM)MADI link Wrote: ik i already mentioned this on the discord but i still really want to see elemental pelt and flower prints in the shop
just because buying an elemental just for something tiny is sad lmao
we're still discussing this! sorry about how long its taking though lol, school has the majority of our hands tied rn

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - chatelaine - 04-28-2018

is there any way the spoiler color could be changed on the dark theme? right now it's a very bright white and it contrasts heavily with the rest of the theme, and it also hurts my eyes a bit (keeping in mind that i have pretty sensitive eyes) whenever i try to use it.

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - rakue - 04-28-2018

(04-28-2018, 01:54 PM)chatelaine link Wrote:
is there any way the spoiler color could be changed on the dark theme? right now it's a very bright white and it contrasts heavily with the rest of the theme, and it also hurts my eyes a bit (keeping in mind that i have pretty sensitive eyes) whenever i try to use it.
currently there is not, as changing the spoiler color changes it for *all* skins rather than being skin specific. we could try finding a darker color for the spoiler codes that would match both skins in the future, though nwn

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - Orion - 04-28-2018

(04-28-2018, 03:51 PM)susitna link Wrote: [quote author=chatelaine link=topic=376.msg7377#msg7377 date=1524938050]
currently there is not, as changing the spoiler color changes it for *all* skins rather than being skin specific. we could try finding a darker color for the spoiler codes that would match both skins in the future, though nwn
[/quote]
I find this odd, as I've gotten it to change on my profile. Let me check it out.

Re: Any suggestions for the site? Post them here! - rakue - 05-08-2018

going to go ahead and bump this in case anybody else has any ideas! madi's idea of aesthetic elementals was added to the shop earlier today c: