Beasts of Beyond
A BEAUTIFUL CRIME // STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: A BEAUTIFUL CRIME // STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=3129)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: A BEAUTIFUL CRIME // STORAGE - ALLOY - 08-05-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]reply to things tomorrow you shit don't get distracted playing me2 you are dumb

also
notes for gabe's other body that will be his. other self once all that shit goes down. still hybridized, but an owl-panther or maybe an owl-tiger instead. which reminds me i should ask if i have to buy hybridization again for that body. probably since it's a different one. anyway. i'll have to buy the aesthetic thing too because for the smoke effect he'll have black fire (nothing harmful of course since it's just the aesthetic) framing his head and also on his paws. red eyes. need to figure out shade (ask somebody because you suck with colors).

ANOTHER THING maybe do the initiation in the typhoon with gabe. he'll think it's dumb but he might do it as a show of loyalty. i have to figure out if i'd do his greatest desire or fear. maybe both. you can be scared of what you want so that's something to think about.

Re: A BEAUTIFUL CRIME // STORAGE - ALLOY - 08-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]jfc why do i try to draw
i'm going back to kindergarten

sicarion's refs for later:

Re: A BEAUTIFUL CRIME // STORAGE - BOYWONDER - 08-09-2018

DON'T BREAK CHARACTER
[align=center][div style="background-color:#00628B; height: 20px; width:195px; border: none; color: #E6E6DC; font-family: impact; font-size: 20pt;font-style:bold; text-align:center;"]BOYWONDER
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc vestibulum vulputate tellus, et finibus ante tempus et. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum dignissim lacinia metus, eget lobortis ipsum luctus et. Etiam faucibus, sem ut pulvinar mollis, diam urna ultrices nulla, sed mattis risus nisl sit amet eros. Quisque ultrices egestas nulla non dapibus. Curabitur pulvinar lorem quis lectus vestibulum, quis ornare ex tristique. Pellentesque iaculis quam ligula, quis tincidunt metus rhoncus eu. Etiam sagittis, mi quis gravida mollis, erat sapien porttitor est, vel lacinia felis diam et quam. Pellentesque egestas augue in nisl finibus convallis. Maecenas vel nibh cursus, congue orci tempus, consequat sapien. Suspendisse molestie ex vel massa accumsan eleifend. Duis vulputate eros turpis, vel dignissim massa.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc vestibulum vulputate tellus, et finibus ante tempus et. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum dignissim lacinia metus, eget lobortis ipsum luctus et. Etiam faucibus, sem ut pulvinar mollis, diam urna ultrices nulla, sed mattis risus nisl sit amet eros. Quisque ultrices egestas nulla non dapibus. Curabitur pulvinar lorem quis lectus vestibulum, quis ornare ex tristique. Pellentesque iaculis quam ligula, quis tincidunt metus rhoncus eu. Etiam sagittis, mi quis gravida mollis, erat sapien porttitor est, vel lacinia felis diam et quam. Pellentesque egestas augue in nisl finibus convallis. Maecenas vel nibh cursus, congue orci tempus, consequat sapien. Suspendisse molestie ex vel massa accumsan eleifend. Duis vulputate eros turpis, vel dignissim massa.

YOU'VE GOT A LOT OF HEART

Re: A BEAUTIFUL CRIME // STORAGE - ALLOY - 09-20-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]need to figure out which NotGabe design i want to go with

1 wing:
bone mask:
no extras:

Re: A BEAUTIFUL CRIME // STORAGE - BELMONT - 10-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]character: -has four episodes of development with a new season on the way-
me: perfect i'll make a character i know 2 things about

Re: A BEAUTIFUL CRIME // STORAGE - ALLOY - 10-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]12 am notes to make sense of later
figure out what to do with gabe. hes deteriorated faster than i thought he would. have him talk to moon? maybe notgabe will get a little desperate and try to overthrow moon which. scar versus simba lmfao. the real question is will gabe die. and would he want to live after everythings figured out. was thinking if. he does die. he either stays that way or reincarnates. dont think hed come back as his regular self since this plot is kinda going to ruin him

also saint
do something with the shit
throw him in a patch of roses or something for his joining and have him flip his shit lmfao
uhhhhh. butch also.

yeah okay i think thats it

69 POSTS i'll never post again this is a momentous day

Re: A BEAUTIFUL CRIME // STORAGE - demeter - 10-14-2018

[size=9pt]hi i'm kicking your door down to say I REALIZED YESTERDAY NOTGABE WAS A DARK LION so yeah. ur right. its simba vs scar and not simba vs zazu.

also i swear to god if you take gabe away from me i'll step in front of a bus
you need to learn how to treat your mans BETTER

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]goodbye 69 posts

LMAO i mean when he's himself it's zazu vs simba
baby simba

IM SORRY i dont know how to but i
will try? Rev will also kick my ass so

Re: A BEAUTIFUL CRIME // STORAGE - demeter - 10-14-2018

[size=9pt]ASDAKDHA BABY SIMBA
moon and gabe are simba and zazu in Just Can't Wait To Be King

rev get in here we kicking alloy's ass on the daily till she learns how to take care of our dad
also what are you waiting for let moon and gabe talk

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]YES YOU SEE IT TOO GOOD

hey im trying okay i said i was
IM GONNA MAKE A THREAD FOR THEM i just have to do this one post first