Beasts of Beyond
TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS (/showthread.php?tid=3083)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - woody - 08-01-2018

[align=center]tracking with interest!

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - Cheeters - 08-01-2018

hello woody! glad you decided to check us out! <33

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - COSMIIX - 08-01-2018

bye w o o d y

uwu can't wait to see what y'all bring in

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - woody - 08-02-2018

[align=center]username: woody
litter wanted: argu's children
character name: snare mortem
appearance: brown red-ish male wolf with a lanky build, a lighter color muzzle and tail tip, and pale orange eyes.  his fur is often ruffled and out of place, with a thicker ruff of fur around his neck
personality: made of dry wit.  often has a snappy and sarcastic response, which ranges from good natured when he's in a good mood to downright harsh and merciless when he's in a bad one.  he isn't too good on picking up on other people's emotions, and doesn't often care what others feel unless its somebody he really cares about.  sometimes he wishes he cared more, then something will annoy him deeply and he thinks 'nope im fine the way I am'
other: this is definitely his starting point!  I really wanna develop this guy in general and wanna get into rping here and this seems like a good start!!  i'm setting up art for him right now actually lol

@andy Smile

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - Luciferr - 08-02-2018

ARGUS CHILDREN U SAY

Grandad in law intensifies

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - Cheeters - 08-02-2018

[member=1752]woody[/member] ACCEPTEDD <3 feel free to jump in anytime and i hope you enjoy the typhoon C:

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - snare - 08-02-2018

[align=center]thanks!!!  here's the subbie, will finish setting it up and start posting later tonight <3

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - THE TYPHOON OFFICIAL - 08-06-2018

added a brand new litter possibility! (feathered raptor squad) <3

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - raz - 08-09-2018

username: raz
litter wanted: planecrash
character name: elia slys
appearance: a pharaoh hound, elia is an uncommonly seen sighthound - tall and sleek with smooth red-brown fur, her streamlined yet muscular features will begin to show soon enough. still, at six months, her paws and floppy ears are still a little big for her, but as she grows she will become a graceful and really quite beautiful dog... that is, if she can sit still long enough for people to admire her beauty.
personality: scrappy, intelligent and a fast talker, elia is deathly protective of her family and friends, and she's always scheming to rise to the top. she can put up ladylike facades till the cows come home, but in truth she's an adventurous and sweet-talking puppy who can take things too far and act impulsively - often for selfish gain. her patience is short, and her temper can grow vicious if she is toyed with.
other: i'm much more of an in-character developer than writing down an exact personality and 100% sticking to it, so expect to see some changes as i play her more!

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - Cheeters - 08-09-2018

[member=1304]raz[/member] accepted!! I love elia already omggg, feel free to jump in anytime!!