Beasts of Beyond
text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (closed) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (closed) (/showthread.php?tid=3032)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - lexasperated - 07-15-2018

That's alright, thanks for letting me know! I'm happy to wait and keep an eye out for a new slot.

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - galexiux - 07-15-2018

[Image: Vt8icnm.png]

Code:
https://imgur.com/Vt8icnm.png

Cakie and I privately came to an agreement with a different character, as apparently i can't draw dragons. whoops lol

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - raiden - 07-15-2018

[align=center][div style="width:55%;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:140%;text-transform:lowercase;word-spacing:-0.5px;letter-spacing:-0.5px;"]Username ▲ raiden
Desired medium ▲ still pixel please!
Character reference ▲ here's a fullbody [ ref ]
Poses/expressions ▲ cronas is vv apathetic and doesn't have a wide range of emotions. the very few that they do have, they're not sure how to display it so they always seem to have a disinterested/bored/neutral expression. but seriously my dude, if ya feel like drawing them all smiley n cute or angry n spiteful or a flustered mess go for it! i'm sure i'm going to love it. the same goes for poses so go wild~ <33
Final price ▲ 1.5k
Who's the bestest little triangle ▲ m-me? um,,, u obviously
Other ▲ x

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - U-Ba - 07-16-2018

[Image: 5FrNYhg.png]
finished with this guy!

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - lexasperated - 07-16-2018

(07-15-2018, 12:01 PM)lexasperated link Wrote:
Type of draw ♦ flat color
What to draw ♦ My new character, Vandal Roux for The Typhoon
Username ♦ lexasperated
Character refs ♦ Unfortunately, I don't have any drawn references for her yet, but I do have a written description:
Spoiler:
So uh in short, she's basically a smokey/black maned wolf with eagle front legs, four wings, and some neon-green parts here and there. She also has a nictitating membrane (not seen in picture preferably) and permanently slit-shaped pupils. Her fur is mostly short except for the mane on her back, which is longer, as well as her cheek-fur. I'm hoping she could have this open-mouthed smirk showcasing her green tongue.
Final price ♦ 6k but that can change! I also have a PayPal account if you have that - I'll probably just need help learning how to transfer it over because I'm technically challenged and have never transferred money over before.

mood i'm hoping this means there's a slot open because i'd be really interested but if not i can dsfjklsdjkl delete this and wait until there is of course!!

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - U-Ba - 07-17-2018

[Image: xyvyj2K.png]

Finished with this lovely gal! I gave her flowers of innocence and butterflies to try and portray her personality as was described.

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - galexiux - 07-17-2018

yuba's slots are full right now but feel free to resubmit your fourm when he's not busy.

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - Una. - 07-17-2018

Alright! Track for now then! <3

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - galexiux - 07-17-2018

Also: Update-

New rule for both sides of the shop! If commissioning ME, please do NOT use written references! I work terribly with them and frankly do not enjoy using them. If commissioning YUBA, please go into EXTENSIVE DETAIL about your description. He agreed to work with them, but wants those descriptions to a T.

Thank you!

Re: text wall [▲│♦ ] a group art shop (open) - lexasperated - 07-17-2018

idk if this is gonna help much but i made a quick bust reference for vandal?? i don't have art for her yet because she's really new, and i'm not very good at drawing full-bodies myself (i succ). if there's anything in vandal's description that's particularly lacking, please let me know and i'm more than happy to go into detail!

bust shot reference: