Beasts of Beyond
MOONBASE ALPHA STORAGE — private - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: MOONBASE ALPHA STORAGE — private (/showthread.php?tid=2062)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: MOONBASE ALPHA STORAGE — private - COSMIIX - 06-19-2018

a shitpost i did w/my sister, im dying squidward
[Image: is_this_a_lung____shitpost_by_cosmiix-dcet4h0.png]

Re: MOONBASE ALPHA STORAGE — private - tricky - 06-19-2018

;^) yea gotta admit, an office character would be cool,,,,

that shitpost is triggering my biomed senses sCREECH

Re: MOONBASE ALPHA STORAGE — private - dreamiplier - 06-19-2018

bro idfk, i have too many characters rn to even worry about more lmao
like i wanna have like six characters but 1) no muse & 2) there are only four clans rn, which kinda sucks but i get the site is p small

an office character WOULD be cool, in fact, it'd be amazing
& yes, you know you love our character ideas
especially mine Wink))

yeeeeeee andyy

Re: MOONBASE ALPHA STORAGE — private - Orion - 06-19-2018

honestly
if y'all want to play office characters
im all in

Re: MOONBASE ALPHA STORAGE — private - Imortapose - 06-19-2018

Uhh that meme??? is actually me??
Catch me looking at a liver and being like "wtf is this a kidney?"

Is that a challenge, Dream? I think we all know my character ideas are obviously the best. Need I remind you of Toysoldier, the tiny munchkin kit who talked big but when it came to a fight they were a scared shit? What about Bigfoot, the trad. warrior cat who was very big but had tiny paws? Or even... Memelord, the chameleon who murdered people and left puns about the murder behind but also used his camouflage ability to make himself into walking memes? I think you need to step down, son.  >Sad

I mean I have finals this week but after that... ;;;;;Wink)))

Re: MOONBASE ALPHA STORAGE — private - dreamiplier - 06-20-2018

guys let's like actually do this, like i'm all in for this
i do call michael scott even though i'd suck ass, i just really wanna roleplay him for some reason lmfao

yes, that is a challenge. i have no original character ideas BUT do i need to remind you about illya, the russian soldier who was kissed by jerseyboy when he drank some love potion and had a fit, the one who had a disorder that caused him to be very violent, the one that was actually a human turned animal totally not like mike what, & the one that had three people he loved but all of them died??? because damn rip illya.
and don't forget mike, mikey, mikey boy. that boy is literally the best character i've ever had, and i honestly put a lot into him. scared out of his wits from the transformation, he went into blizzardclan and quickly climbed the ranks, gaining posts like nobody's business. he fell in love with london, an animal, someone he never expected to, even though he was still in love with eleven. and then, before his 1k post, he got his leg torn off by a raptor, and then at 1k posts, he was possessed by darkvisions with the spirit of foggedperspective aka percy, who i planned to have go on a killing spree but decided against it because it would've ruined mike and he probably would've killed himself over it. jesus mike went through a lot, when i bring him back, there will only be fluff for him
ah, darkvisions, based off of darkiplier and easily one of my favorite characters. with a cocky attitude and a thirst for hate, he found himself falling in love with sugarpop, the fun, pure girl who didn't really want anything to do with dark. after i dropped him, he became the one to make most characters possessed ( if any at all lmao ) and will probably come back again to do the same.
and now, there's wren and friday, original character ideas though also based off someone. they're literally some of my favorite characters ever tbh.
... i don't know why i spent so much time on that goddamn lmao

Re: MOONBASE ALPHA STORAGE — private - tricky - 06-20-2018

squints
the only notable character i have is becky boy amd i cant remember much of him tbh
i do know that he is inspired by A LOT of different sources tho
raygun doesnt deserve any attention

Re: MOONBASE ALPHA STORAGE — private - Orion - 06-20-2018

i want dibs on creed or dwight tbh

Re: MOONBASE ALPHA STORAGE — private - CHARLIE. - 06-21-2018

LOST IN A WORLD THAT DOESN'T EXIST.
Lorizzle ipsizzle dolizzle sit amet, fizzle adipiscing elizzle. Fo fo shizzle velizzle, aliquet volutpat, suscipizzle quizzle, get down get down vel, arcu. Pellentesque shiznit . "Sizzle things. Mofo izzle shizzlin dizzle dapibus turpis tempus crackalackin." Tellivizzle izzle tortor. Pellentesque mah nizzle rhoncus nisi. I saw beyonces tizzles and my pizzle went crizzle dapibus. Break it down suscipizzle. Integer semper yo sizzle things.

Quick testing post with Caera as I finalize her aesthetic. :^)

Re: MOONBASE ALPHA STORAGE — private - tricky - 06-21-2018

WOOOOOOO CAERA