Beasts of Beyond
compliment the person above you! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: compliment the person above you! (/showthread.php?tid=1834)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: compliment the person above you! - COSMIIX - 06-07-2018

you're very fun to talk to and we can always geek around with marvel! you're a really gr8 friend and you have such a good roleplaying style! i love your characters and they're so unique <3

Re: compliment the person above you! - april . - 06-07-2018

aaa tricky you make me BLUSH hhjh love you

mei!! i seriously love you!? not only are you a hella talented artist but you're so nice! you're just really cool and i'm glad we're friends!! c:

Re: compliment the person above you! - rakue - 06-07-2018

hNN APRIL I LOV E YOU and ur sense of humor and how u get along with everyone (even my Very Obnoxious friends) and jUst - i love how understanding you are of everything and how even tempered you are even when the rest of us are fired up

Re: compliment the person above you! - Cheeters - 06-07-2018

wOW LOOK AT ME BEING LATE TO THE PARTY,,
but rAK YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON !!! YOU WORK REALLY HARD I CAN TELL AND YOU JUST SEEM VERY HONEST AND KIND. ITS AMAZING TO HAVE YOU IN THE STAFF GROUP! c:

Re: compliment the person above you! - tricky - 06-07-2018

wow look a cheeto
your art? flawless
your writing? engaging and descriptive
your personality? lovable
your creativity? off the charts
you in general? a blessed addition to tricky's armada, glad to have you here <3

Re: compliment the person above you! - arcy - 06-07-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]i havENT TALKED W U A LOT BEFORE TRICKY, BUT UR HELLA VALID ANYWAYS!!!
ur characters seem!!! so cool nd unique!!! ur writing, tho i havent read it a lot, is so good nd valid!!!! ur so friendly nd chill!!!! ur art is so so good!!!! ur just!! so cool nd valid in general ok!!!!!!! trustworthy mascot™!!!!! i just!!! like seeing u around, even if we havent interacted like Ever!!! :^))!!!!!

Re: compliment the person above you! - COSMIIX - 06-07-2018

bACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE COMPLIMENTS!!! HEY I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE SUPER DUPER VALID! YOU LEGITIMATELY BRIGHTEN UP MY DAY AND YOU'RE AN OVERALL SWEETHEART. YOU'RE SO UNDERSTANDING AND RELATABLE AND I'M JUST SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!!! I LOVE YOUR ART AND IT'S UNIQUE STYLE!!! YOU'RE UNIQUE AND DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE BECAUSE YOU MEAN THE FUCKING WORLD TO ME <3

Re: compliment the person above you! - vvintersoldier - 06-07-2018

omg andy you're so talented art and writing wise!! Art wise- I absolutely love your art style, it's super cute and I love how unique it is. I also think it's awesome how quickly you make art?? I honestly wish I could make art as quickly as you do!! Writing wise, you have some wonderful characters man with interesting, unique backstories and they always have a cool design with them that makes them even more interesting! I love that your my friend that I can art and rp with <33

Re: compliment the person above you! - Una. - 06-07-2018

sKY, UR ART SKILLS ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD AND I LOVE TO LOOK AT IT FOR A FEW MINUTES EVERY TIME I SEE UR ART! YOU RP ROY AND OLIVIER SO WELL TOO. ^^

Re: compliment the person above you! - Orion - 06-07-2018

UNA!!!
awhile back, you lowkey intimidated me because you made so many characters that i kept seeing you everywhere(and i still do!!) but once i got to know you, you were amazing and i'm glad to see you around a lot more often!
also
i love your avatar
+ the signature bc it applies to me too and it's actually quite sad