Beasts of Beyond
hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor (/showthread.php?tid=17782)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - Night of No Stars - 03-03-2023

she could have kissed him. she didn't. not wanting to ruin anything. but the excitement in her face was very noticeable. her dark optics almost sparkled. almost. "you have no idea how much that would mean to me. thank you, jor." she leaned in to touch her nose to his leg, which was as high as she could truly reach being so small. she was glad he came along. she could use such a person in her life.

actions | "telepathy" | attacking
break down, only alone i will cry out loud

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-03-2023

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

she seemed really happy as he presented the idea and reached out to brush her nose against his leg. he looked down, slightly surprised, but said nothing. "i mean, i would have to find him first unless i can find someone else, but i am sure we can get you one, alwaysdead." he purred, the sound surprising him too. she seemed really appreciative and he lifted a paw to gently bat her shoulder.

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - Night of No Stars - 03-04-2023

Happy was a word for what she felt. The woman was over the moon. She could have walked on water she felt so lite and free. The words and the soft bat on her shoulder made her laugh. A sound like jingling silver bells. "I know it will take time, but time is all i have." She sent the thought with that laced excitement in it.

"In the mean time, would you like to accompany me to the rose garden?" She only ever took one person to her rose garden before him. That was Boy. She rather liked her little private area, but perhaps Jor would like it too.

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-04-2023

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

she laughed, and the sound caught him off guard. it was a nice sound that caused a slight shiver to run down his spine. even her telepathic thoughts seemed excited, and he could tell that his suggestion really had given her motivation again, her demeanor had changed almost completely than when he had first seen her today.
rose garden? he was not aware of any rose garden existing in the pitt, or anywhere, for that, but maybe it was private for a reason. he nodded. "i would love to see it, alwaysdead. it sounds like a nice comfort place."

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - Night of No Stars - 03-05-2023

Standing, she would drag her tail under his chin. Something she often did without much thought as it was her way of saying follow me. The female hobbled away easily. Glancing back to make sure he was with her until she finally came to her greenhouse. Stopping and rearing up on her one hind leg. Reaching up to pull the door handle down and open it.

"it is my safe space. I dont share it with many." Ears perked as she lowered to the floor and headed inside. Rows and rows of roses, all colors. She offered softly.

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-05-2023

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

she rose to her paws and her tail came up to gently touch his chin, causing him to blink in surprise. he supposed it didn't mean anything as she began moving away, stopping to check if he was following, which he hurried to do so. it was a while until they got to the greenhouse, but he let wandering orbs scan the area. it was pretty, the surroundings, but she pushed open the door and slipped in. he followed, allowing his eyes to briefly adjust to the darkness, where he'd gasp. rows upon rows of roses, far as the eye could see. he began walking down a random path, careful not to touch any of the flowers by accident. there were so many scents, so different but of the same plant. he shut his eyes, letting himself relax admist the flowers.

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - Night of No Stars - 03-05-2023

The woman let her head turn as he wandered off. A soft smile on her maw as she weaved down the many paths made over time. Stopping at the center where she had a swing by a small pond. There she would leap up. Leaving room for when he eventually made his way there. Eyes flicking to the waters where fish swam. Koi. Many breads, colors, sizes. She had spent a long time getting settled and building this alone. She was glad another was here to see it now that Boy was gone.

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-05-2023

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

he soon lost sight of her but that wasn't a worry, he'd detect her by scent soon enough. he stayed where he was a little while longer, letting his nose touching various flowers with the utmost delicate you'd think he was approaching a child. the softest touch of a kitten was his nose to the petal until he breathed a sigh, as if letting out all frustration. turning to retrace the paths where he had come from he found the one she had went down. he heard creaking and as he approached she sat atop a swing - the source of the noise. a soft smile ensurfaced on his maw as he bathed in the golden glow the sun trickled through the glass. this place felt almost surreal, a timeless area. he could tell it was dear to her heart, and he bounded up the swing, careful not to move it too much. once they were settled in he watched the fish swim. "this place is beautiful." came the low, rumbled statement, quiet enough as if he were scared to break the comfortable silence that lingered, giving this an air of beauty. "did it take you long to build it?"

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - Night of No Stars - 03-06-2023

She rested there and let her eyes close. Taking in the sounds of the fish that came to the surface, the bees in her roses, and then the sound of paws. She let those blood misted black optics open. Head turning toward him as he joined her. Then he complemented her garden and she felt a warmth brush her cheeks. Looking back at the water, she would open her maw. Letting her real voice out a second time.

"Thank you. I took months to build and trasfer things to here. I was.." She paused and coughed a bit. Throat hurting as she carried on in a fainter volume. "I was alone building it. Its my safe space and my food." She admits with a soft smile.

Re: hear the bells ringing? ;; jor - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-07-2023

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

her fur colored slightly as he made the compliment and he smiled, a small one, that vanished as quickly as it had appeared. she spoke again, and his ears adjusted to the sound breaking the comfortable silence. she did have a nice voice, but when she coughed he glanced at her, concerned.

she admitted she had been alone throughout the whole process of building this place, from transferring all the animals and plants to building the physical structure, and he watched her with slight wonder. "that is impressive, alwaysdead. this must have been a big project to take on alone. i cannot imagine how long it would have taken me if i were to have done something as this - and the outcome would have been even worse."