Beasts of Beyond
Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing (/showthread.php?tid=1737)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing - kinglykingstone - 03-19-2020

BLACK COFFEE AND CHERRY PIE - percy's tiny pixel army shop
[Image: tiny_pixel_king.png]
Hello and welcome to my pixel army shop!! These all take place on the same base, which you can find here! While the entire collection of them is here, I'll go ahead and show you some examplesat the very bottom! My rules for my shop are very simple! I'll only do four-legged animals, you can order as many characters as you want as long as each has its own form, slots are unlimited, and I want to be payed before I deliver!

My Prices are as follows, the titles each link to an example!
Basic Coloring! - 15k gems - This involves no line changes and no accessories!
Minor Edits! - +1k gems - Fur tufts, slight tail changes, ear changes, small horns, minor changes to match species, etc.
Major Edits! - +2k gems - Wings, new tail, large horns, major changes to match species, etc.
Shading! - +1k gems - here is another example, this time on white! If you want to add shading to an already existing, just let me know, its the same 1k!

form:
[Image: tiny_pixel_octane.png][Image: tiny_pixel_beck2.png][Image: tiny_pixel_Eulia.png][Image: tiny_pixel_caustic.png][Image: tiny_pixel_marina.png][Image: tiny_pixel_aurum.png][Image: tiny_pixel_roan.png][Image: tiny_pixel_silvertides.png][Image: tiny_pixel_hushsound.png][Image: tiny_pixel_michael.png][Image: tiny_pixel_king.png]

BLACK COFFEE AND CHERRY PIE - percy's tiny pixel army shop - current orders
Here are all of my current orders, which will be updated as I accept them and then moved away as I finish them!

Current order amount; zero out of infinite

[Image: tiny_pixel_octane.png][Image: tiny_pixel_beck2.png][Image: tiny_pixel_Eulia.png][Image: tiny_pixel_caustic.png][Image: tiny_pixel_marina.png][Image: tiny_pixel_aurum.png][Image: tiny_pixel_roan.png][Image: tiny_pixel_silvertides.png][Image: tiny_pixel_hushsound.png][Image: tiny_pixel_michael.png][Image: tiny_pixel_king.png]

BLACK COFFEE AND CHERRY PIE - percy's tiny pixel army shop - complete orders
Here are all of my finished orders, which will be updated as I finish them! Each will feature both the finished pixel along with the form so use this as a rough reference for prices when ordering!

[Image: tiny_pixel_michael.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_caustic.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_octane.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_beck2.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_Eulia.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_marina.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_aurum.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_roan.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_hushsound.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_silvertides.png]
Spoiler:

Re: Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing - kinglykingstone - 03-21-2020

SEABOUND ROUX

[i]
health 100% . weak, young . no powers . baby . minor peaceful powerplay allowed
“I have been feeling very clearheaded lately and what I want to write about today is the sea. It contains so many colors. Silver at dawn, green at noon, dark blue in the evening. Sometimes it looks almost red. Or it will turn the color of old coins. Right now the shadows of clouds are dragging across it, and patches of sunlight are touching down everywhere. White strings of gulls drag over it like beads.

It is my favorite thing, I think, that I have ever seen. Sometimes I catch myself staring at it and forget my duties. It seems big enough to contain everything anyone could ever feel.”

“The sea does not like to be restrained. ”

Code:
[align=center][div style="max-width: 600px; overflow: stretch; border-bottom: 4px white double; background-image:url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/325838057/original.gif); background-position: center; background-size: 120%; font-family: fontname; font-size: 30pt; color: #FCA3B8; text-align: right; letter-spacing: 5px; padding-top: 100px; padding-bottom: 7px; padding-left: 3px; padding-right: 3px;"][i][b]
SEABOUND ROUX[/b][/i][/div]
[div style="max-width: 600px; overflow: stretch; font-family: fontname; font-size: 10pt; color: black; text-align: left; margin-top: -40px"][i]
[div style="max-width: 600px; overflow: stretch; border-bottom: 4px white double; font-family: fontname; font-size: 10pt; color: #63467C; text-align: right;"][i][b]
[/b][/i][/div]
sdfghjkl;
[color=#E7738B]“speech”[/color]
[/div]
[/align]

Re: Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing - Seakit Roux. - 03-21-2020

“My dear young cousin, if there's one thing I've learned over the eons, it's that you can't give up on your family, no matter how tempting they make it.”
「 seakit roux | the typhoon | tags | plot | penned by kinglykingstone 」———————————
“The sea does not like to be restrained.”

“The sea does not like to be restrained.”
[Image: source.gif]
[align=center]
seakit roux . biography . tags . tiguar . @/kinglykingstone . plotting

SEAKIT ROUX

[i]
The same old story
The same old song:
“Don't act up, don't act out
Be strong”

But no one ever will take my side
All I ever do is take the fall
I swear, I swear that I'm a good kid
Guess I'm good for nothing at all

“speech”

Re: Coffee || Percy's Storage and Testing - kinglykingstone - 03-24-2020

WANDERINGTRADER

[i]
GENERAL.
( ( FULLNAME ) ) Wanderingtrader
( ( NICKNAMES ) ) Wander
( ( FAMILY ) ) Unknown

( ( SEX ) ) female
( ( GENDER ) ) female
( ( PRONOUNS ) ) she/her

( ( BIRTHDAY ) ) March 26th
( ( AGE ) ) 9 years

APPEARANCE.
( ( SPECIES ) ) Puma Macaw
( ( DESCRIPTION ) ) Wanderingtrader is a large aged Puma with the feathers of a scarlet macaw adorning her head, chest, and rump. She has massive wings, spanning out 12 feet, with the bright feathers of a scarlet macaw. Her colors are brighter than that of your average puma, redder in tone. This is most likely influinced by the bird of paradise dna within her. She's tall, broad shoulders built with muscle to power her wings and sturdy legs to handle her landings.
( ( EYE COLOR) ) She has golden eyes with slitted pupils ringed by a darker gold.
    - ref.

( ( SCARS AND AILMENTS ) ) she has many scars
( ( ACCESSORIES ) ) she has a multi-colored feather tucked behind one ear.
( ( GENETICS ) ) Puma X Scarlet Macaw

PERSONALITY.
( ( POSITIVE ) ) honest . intuitive . reliable
    - honest || free of deceit and untruthfulness; sincere.
    - intuitive || using or based on what one feels to be true even without conscious reasoning; instinctive.
    - reliable || consistently good in quality or performance; able to be trusted.
( ( NEUTRAL ) ) people-oriented . informative . likeable
    - people-oriented || used to convey something vaguely like a company where everyone is friends.
    - informative || providing useful or interesting information.
    - likeable || (especially of a person) pleasant, friendly, and easy to like.
( ( NEGATIVE ) ) blunt . remorseful . selfish
    - blunt || (of a person or remark) uncompromisingly forthright.
    - remorseful || filled with remorse; sorry.
    - selfish || (of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own
    personal profit or pleasure.

( ( QUIRKS ) ) becomes easily obsessed with things. gets annoyed when things are out of place. really hates not knowing things. is prone to hand-fidgeting.
( ( HABITS ) ) takes leftovers with them to consume later if possible. sleepwalks. sleeps on her back. mild insomnia. is very groggy for a short while when awoken before due time.

RELATIONSHIPS.
( ( ROMANTIC ORIENTATION ) ) heterosexual
( ( SEXUAL ORIENTATION ) ) heteroromantic
( ( RETALIONSHIP STATUS ) ) open

( ( GRANDPARENTS ) )
    - maternal || Unknown
    - paternal || Unknown
( ( PARENTS ) )
    - mother/father || Unknown
    - mother/father || Unknown
( ( SIBLINGS ) )
    - brothers || none
    - sisters || none
    - other || none

( ( PARTNER ) ) none
( ( CHILDREN ) )
    - sons || none
    - daughters || none
    - others || none

( ( FRIENDS ) ) open
( ( PEERS ) ) open
( ( ENEMIES ) ) open

INTERACTIONS.
( ( TAGS ) ) health 100% . very strong . no powers
    tag @/kinglykingstone when attacking . no power play . peaceful powerplay allowed
    [i]attack in BOLDED #50B880 when attacking .
[i]
MISC.
( ( VOICE CLAIM ) ) n/a
( ( FACE CLAIM ) ) n/a
( ( OTHER INFORMATION ) ) she is named wanderingtrader. its not the name she was born with but its what she's always been called, nobody bothered learning her original name. It, along with the names of her family, is long forgotten.

“Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends
[Image: 158509938470627250.gif]
[align=center]
wanderingtrader . biography . tags . puma macaw . @/kinglykingstone . plotting

WANDERING TRADER - female - puma macaw - 100% health - no powers
[Image: dcl9vts-c89c402e-5c40-45f8-90d0-280051f76424.png]
text

tag @/kinglykingstone when attacking - attack in bolded #50B880 when attacking