Beasts of Beyond
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing (/showthread.php?tid=14097)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 02-27-2021

[glow=white,1,400]WHAT PART OF LIVING SAYS YOU GOTTA DIE ?。+゚.[/glow]
Jormungand's words clearly angered Dante, as evident by the hybrid's tail tip flicking back and forth, along with the fact that his eyes narrowed and his pupils turned into slits. "What, do you not know of withdrawal?" He snapped. "You of all people, I feel, should know of withdrawal symptoms." He wasn't entirely sure whether or not Jor was a drug addict or alcoholic, but he seemed like the type to be the latter at the very least.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - Windowmemer - 02-27-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

He angered Dante with the joke of taking away his stash, but Dante retorted with an assumption that Jormungand was an alcoholic or a drug addict that made Jor snort, unsheathing his claws. "That's a pretty bold assumption coming from you." He snapped. True, he had turned to alcohol after the damage done by his parents and losing his sister, but he's recovered thanks to nothing but determination and own will. But he wasn't going to let anyone know that. He narrowed his eyes, the colors cooling down at a rapid rate. "What makes you say that?"

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 02-27-2021

[glow=white,1,400]WHAT PART OF LIVING SAYS YOU GOTTA DIE ?。+゚.[/glow]
Oooh, had he struck a nerve? Dante was quite surprised by the reaction he got from Jor, though he tried not to make it obvious. It was kind of amusing, actually. Dante shrugged nonchalantly, as if it wasn't a surprise that Jormungand had been a former addict. "Hey now, I ain't judging." Obviously. He had no right to, after all. "But, I dunno, man. Aren't Italians known to be drinkers, or some shit?" A small chuckle. "You seem like a guy that's been through some shit, if you want a serious answer. Why do you think I do any of it?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - Windowmemer - 02-28-2021

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

"Aren't Italians known to be drinkers?" Dante asked stupidly, and Jor laughed. "Dante, that's a bullshit stereotype only some idiots match, and dumb as I am, I believe I don't fall under that category, thank you very much." His voice was void of humor as he shifted his position slightly. "And why yes, thank you for noticing." The reply was  directed to Dante's "you look like yoU've been through some shit" comment, which caused the male to lift a figurative brow. "And frankly, I don't really care why you drink. Not my problem if you die of alcohol poisoning."

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-01-2021

[glow=white,1,400]I NEED A SHOT AGAIN, THAT SWEET ADRENALINE !。+゚.[/glow]
Dante chuckled at Jor's reply, shaking his head in amusement. "I take it that I'm right, then?" He mused, giving the panther a mischievous grin. "But what I'm sayin' is, you know the shit I'd go through. Not t' mention, alcohol and weed isn't the only shit I'm on." There were other drugs, though that wasn't what he was implying Jormungand did. It was just drinking. "As a recovered alcohol that you claim you are, you should know it ain't easy getting off shit."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - Windowmemer - 03-02-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

Now Jor did know Dante was doing weed and drinking alcohol, but he didn't know the extent of what the other was doing. He frowned as Dante said that and nodded as the hybrid said Jor'd understand what he's going through. "Just how deep into this are you, Dante? Because one event triggered me to become a depressed alcoholic. Well, a few buildups included but we don't talk about that." Dante seemed high all t he  time  but Jor really didn't knowhow much he was doing, and as much as he hated to admit it, he didn't want to see his friend die from some stupid ass mistake.

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-02-2021

TRIGGER WARNING: mention of hard drugs

"What, are you concerned about me or some shit?" Dante replied with laughter, genuinely seeming to take Jormungand's concern and question as a joke. "That's pretty gay, dude." Though of course, the hybrid once again had no right to judge, considering he was pansexual. But hey, if Jormungand wanted to sleep with him, he wouldn't be complaining. To answer Jor's question though, the hybrid shrugged and finally replied, "LCD, acid, 'shrooms. Meth, heroin. That sorta shit. Whatever I feel like doin' for the day."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - Windowmemer - 03-03-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT
tw: mentions of sex

"Yeah I'm kinda concerned for you bro. You're something like a friend to me and I've already lost a friend due to alcohol, I don't want to see another one follow that path." Jor replied, furrowing his brow. Dante then lowkey questioned if Jor was gay and the panther blinked, trying to wrap his head around how two men would be able to have sex. How did the positions-?
He shook his head to clear it, not intending to explore that aspect further. Maybe in his own time, but for now he'd stick with the ladies.
Then Dante began listing drugs and Jor sighed, not really that surprised by that amount anymore. "Bro you need to stop. That's really not healthy."

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 03-03-2021

"I'm flattered." Dante replied with a chuckle, though he did still seem irritated by the fact that Jormungand seemed concerned for him. "But I know what I'm doing. I'll be fine."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY // relaxing - Windowmemer - 03-04-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

out!

"Not trying to flatter you, just looking out for you." Jor mumbled with a sigh, knowing he wasn't going to get Dante to cooperate anytime soon. "Just go clean that wound up and drink some water." He finished with a huff before slowly padding away from his buddy.