Beasts of Beyond
NINAZU x STRYKER || medic x leader || ONE AND ONLY LITTER - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: NINAZU x STRYKER || medic x leader || ONE AND ONLY LITTER (/showthread.php?tid=13222)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: NINAZU x STRYKER || medic x leader || ONE AND ONLY LITTER - Whisper - 12-06-2020

aw yis! congrats wag as well! I'll be setting up his profile shortly <3

Re: NINAZU x STRYKER || medic x leader || ONE AND ONLY LITTER - Stryker - 12-06-2020

Congrats y'all! I can't wait to see the kiddos around ;w;

Re: NINAZU x STRYKER || medic x leader || ONE AND ONLY LITTER - milks0da - 12-09-2020

Congrats y'all!! can't wait to see them around!

Re: NINAZU x STRYKER || medic x leader || ONE AND ONLY LITTER - Orion - 06-01-2021

Just as a heads up, I might potentially be adopting out some of these inactive children! If interested, DM me!

Re: NINAZU x STRYKER || medic x leader || ONE AND ONLY LITTER - Lokisaurus - 06-27-2021

NEW TAB: abzu malus harbringer
X
_
NAME ORIGIN. abzu was named to match her mother, as both of their names can find roots in sumerian mythos.  abzu in mythology is known as the primeval sea below the underworld.

AGE. two years and six months
AGING STYLE. ages in accordance to active siblings

SEX. can get pregnant, cannot impregnate
ORIENTATION. asexual

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION. as far as lions go, abzu is still young, so she is smaller and weaker than her siblings during this stage.  while still in the adolescent stage of life, abzu will sport small versions of her father's front horns, along with rhinosceros-like nose horn that may or may not sprout into a full row of protrusions along her nose bridge.
she has also inherited her father's snake-like fangs and eyes.

abzu is a brillant orange and yellow lioness under dark patches, given her fur a lava-like appearance.  her fur is short and scratchy to the touch, allowing one to see her muscles rippling under her coat when she moves.

PERSONALITY. estj, the executive.  abzu was raised to be a very upstanding member of society, despite any life her parents had to lead to give their children a decent upbringing.  she is well-socialized, polite, and patient and despite her fiery coat, is not prone to outbursts.  she is agreeable to friends and colleagues and has a decent enough relationship towards her siblings that she can jest about them without causing a brawl.

since the death of her parents, abzu's put-together nature has started to crumble.  she's been having difficulties processing her emotions in a healthy way and this has led to a type-a grip on whatever she can control.  she isn't loud or abrasive, but she's become obsessive, if a bit controlling.  she counts the minutes she is away from her family members, keeps a mental log of the last time she's seen them, and even has a small journal of conversations so she doesn't forget a single thing, as she is having trouble remembering the last words her father spoke to her and she feels as if it tarnishes his memory because she was not as keen on detailing everything about him.

when put with friends in a festive setting with somebody else making sure nothing is going wrong, abzu can sit back and allow herself to be a bit reckless.  fortunately, abzu hasn't reached her full potential yet so the worst to come from her being a party animal is somebody getting nibbled on by a very overgrown house-cat with some ouchy teeth.

SPECIFIC TRAITS. patient, organized, neurotic, obsessive, trusting

PLOTS. abzu has not come into any magical inheritance yet.  her snake fangs are present, yes, but they contain no venom and prove nothing more than her lineage.  with age, abzu will come into her mother's flame-bound talents and her shape-shifting abilities.

abzu needs therapy 2k21

abzu goes into second puberty and starts growing a mane and she is very confused until the mane bursts into flame. then she has a small breakdown about missing her mom and she has a whole thread about trying to talk her parents.

abzu maybe gets a partner and comes to terms with the fact that she doesn't feel love in the same way that they do for them and comes to the conclusion that she is content with friendships and family.[br]

Re: NINAZU x STRYKER || medic x leader || ONE AND ONLY LITTER - axiom - 06-27-2021

[align=center]
[member=337]Lokisaurus[/member] accepted <3

Re: NINAZU x STRYKER || medic x leader || ONE AND ONLY LITTER - Orion - 06-27-2021

i can’t wait!! feel free to post whenever
and maybe a private thread w/ rom when i get back and you get set up?? Wink))