Beasts of Beyond
breaking like rolling thunder >> feast (open!) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: breaking like rolling thunder >> feast (open!) (/showthread.php?tid=12753)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: breaking like rolling thunder >> feast (open!) - ¿¿ - 09-15-2020

Sam smirked at the 'supose' denial of her obvious markings. "Well I think so, i dont really see others with markings like yours. Besides I'm just red not much going on there." sam chuckled at herself for she is indeed mostly a plain color.

Re: breaking like rolling thunder >> feast (open!) - SirDio - 09-15-2020

Asteri
"The stars listen, so don't say anything you'd regret."

Her head swiveled to look at Sam - markings? "What markings??" Her voice seemed a bit on the annoyed side. As far as Asteri knew, she was just an average dark grey wolf - no markings of any kind. She squinted, looking at herself, managing to find only a few speckles of color. "When did- when did these happen???"

Re: breaking like rolling thunder >> feast (open!) - ¿¿ - 09-18-2020

Sam was quit surprised when she was shocked to know she didnt know she wasnt a plain color. "Huh, maybe their like a darkening of the fur." She has heard of fur changing color from light to dark but it is mostly when they are younger.

Re: breaking like rolling thunder >> feast (open!) - teef - 09-24-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: tumblr_podjm9hxLd1vd3h2u_540.gif]
[/td][td]
THE KINGPIN
golden lung dragon & black jaguar w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai shi lynn lingré. proper chinese name is lin bai. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting delilah evergarden & halo mercer. kingpin of alithís evgenis. demiromantic gray-asexual. parent of veris, arvin, leoku, erian, flos, kekhai, evarhi, and laeglin. elder brother of ramona and hope, uncle of quennel and cosette.
[/td][/tr][/table]
listening to the two women, the dragon rumbled in soft amusement, freed from their cycling thoughts as they sniffed the air, getting up once again to make a few rounds to settle the unease in their chest. stopping by the two conversing, they waited for a lull in the conversation, "feel free to get yourself something to eat ladies, I'm not sure if others will show up, but there's no harm in partaking of the festivities ourselves since it is our cause to celebrate.", they would murmur before nodding to the area where foods of all kinds were set up, raw and cooked meats resting there. they could smell all of the delicious scents, their mouth watering as they told their heart to have patience.

Re: breaking like rolling thunder >> feast (open!) - ¿¿ - 10-01-2020

With Bais pressence Sam looked over to see him. "Sounds good to me do you want to eat with me." She directed her question at both but she is hoping that Bai would say yes and it may show slightly on her face as hopeful.

Re: breaking like rolling thunder >> feast (open!) - SirDio - 10-01-2020

Asteri
"The stars listen, so don't say something you'd regret."

She turned to face Bai, a small smile on her face. Turning her gaze to Sam, she shook her head gently. "I'm not hungry, so you two can go ahead." Looking at Sam's expression, she stood up and stepped further into the shadows, her smile still ever present on her face.

Re: breaking like rolling thunder >> feast (open!) - ¿¿ - 10-01-2020

Seeing Asteri leave was to bad and she would have liked her to join in since she liked her company. "You know since your not hungry you dont have to eat. I also would like your company if you liked mine and would be interested in coming to."

Re: breaking like rolling thunder >> feast (open!) - teef - 10-05-2020

[table][tr][td]
[Image: tumblr_podjm9hxLd1vd3h2u_540.gif]
[/td][td]
THE KINGPIN
golden lung dragon & black jaguar w/ vitiligo & platinum silver fox. unknown age - ancient. bai shi lynn lingré. proper chinese name is lin bai. prefers lynn if close. they/them. blind. wind element & electric element. firstborn son of jerisidie lingré & current head of family/general. courting delilah evergarden & halo mercer. kingpin of alithís evgenis. demiromantic gray-asexual. parent of veris, arvin, leoku, erian, flos, kekhai, evarhi, and laeglin. elder brother of ramona and hope, uncle of quennel and cosette.
[/td][/tr][/table]
chuckling softly, the beast smiled warmly, eyes closed against the shadows and light that they could practically feel through their eye lids. hearing sam's offer to eat with her, they smiled again, "if you aren't freaked out by a dragon eating, then sure, i'll join in partaking of the feast.", it wouldn't be possible without her hard work after all. stomach growling, they headed towards one of the tables to take their own pick, too impatient to wait after days of fasting in retribution for something they had done and wanted to keep in their mind. hearing asteri, they paused in their path, tail flicking slightly as they listened, "no worries, asteri, it's alright.", they murmured kindly, taking some of the meat and settling half in the shadows, aware that their own feeding habits might serve as unsettling to some. listening to the two of them speak, they settled in with a piece of meat between their forelegs, taking a bite from it and settling in, letting the flavors coat their tongue. it seemed as if the two might need to speak together, "if you wish to return home ladies, i do not hold it against you", they murmured, head turned away to keep from freaking them out.