Beasts of Beyond
killer queen — dump - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: killer queen — dump (/showthread.php?tid=107)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Re: killer queen — dump - JERSEYBOY - 03-19-2018

[align=center]
I KNEW HIM FOREVER IN A MINUTE
AND PAPA SAYS, ❝ HE GOT MALO IN HIM. ❞

[align=center]
I KNEW IT WHEN I MET HIM
I LOVED HIM WHEN I LEFT HIM

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 03-21-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 45%; color: black; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;"]Spicy jalapeno brisket cow jowl doner chuck, tail kevin sirloin. Frankfurter pig meatloaf sirloin cupim cow pork hamburger strip steak pork belly doner short loin prosciutto. Salami andouille porchetta, ham hock pork chop biltong pancetta jowl ribeye. Cupim flank tri-tip, shankle strip steak sirloin meatball prosciutto. Bresaola andouille prosciutto turducken, buffalo short ribs picanha.

Sirloin ham cupim pancetta doner, kevin tenderloin jerky biltong ham hock strip steak kielbasa. Swine frankfurter sausage, tail flank pig landjaeger shankle bacon hamburger. Frankfurter meatloaf picanha, pork drumstick shankle kevin strip steak rump kielbasa corned beef. Tenderloin brisket buffalo landjaeger, picanha biltong beef porchetta shoulder. Ground round filet mignon burgdoggen chuck ribeye swine ball tip spare ribs chicken shank.

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 03-24-2018

tfw jacob's father is a Hot Papà
w wowza
his main faceclaim is young!robert deniro but?? this is young!marlon brando (who originally portrayed the character that vito's based off of as older!marlon brando)
i'm debating on making him vito's primary fc but he looks to Pretty and he needs to look more like a Dad

Spoiler:

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 03-24-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; color: black; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;"]beatles is a nerd volume 1/??: using the opening line from jersey boys as dummy text

That’s our song. “Oh What a Night.” “Ces soirees-la.” French. Number One in Paris, 2000. Ten weeks. Not bad for a song from thirty years ago. Our stuff’s all over - radio, movies, commercials even. Look, I don’t wanna seem - you know - ubiquitous... but let’s face it - we put Jersey on the map. But I’m getting ahead of myself. You wanna begin at the beginning... - I’m the guy you wanna talk to, because the whole thing started with me, Tommy DeVito. Belleville, New Jersey. "TOOK A WALK AND PASSED YOUR HOUSE, LATE LAST NIGHT. ALL THE SHADES WERE PULLED AND DRAWN, WAY DOWN TIGHT. FROM WITHIN A DIM LIGHT CAST, TWO SILHOUETTES ON THE SHADE, OH WHAT A LOVELY COUPLE THEY MADE."

Of course, certain individuals aren’t crazy about living in a state where you have to drive to a landfill next to a dump next to a turnpike to cheer for a team that’s from New York anyway... So, it’s only natural to want something better. If you’re from my neighborhood, you got three ways out: You could join the army. You could get mobbed up. Or you could become a star. Have your songs played in France. It could happen. It did happen. You ask four guys how it happened, you get four different versions. And this is where all of ‘em start. A thousand years ago. Eisenhower. Rocky Marciano. And a few guys under a streetlamp. Singing somebody else’s latest hit.

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 03-28-2018

[align=center]
PAY ATTENTION TO THE CRACKED STREETS AND THE BROKEN HOMES
SOME CALL IT ❝ SLUMS ❞, SOME CALL IT ❝ NICE ❞ ————————————
I WANT TO TAKE YOU THROUGH A WASTELAND I LIKE TO CALL MY HOME
—————————————————————— ❝ WELCOME TO PARADISE. ❞

[align=center]
PAY ATTENTION TO THE CRACKED STREETS AND THE BROKEN HOMES
SOME CALL IT ❝ SLUMS ❞, SOME CALL IT ❝ NICE ❞ ————————————
I WANT TO TAKE YOU THROUGH A WASTELAND I LIKE TO CALL MY HOME
——————————————————————— ❝ WELCOME TO PARADISE. ❞

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 03-31-2018

just some character study things
they're "bold all that applies" things and they're uber fun yesyes

au stuff:
aesthetics:
strengths vs weaknesses:

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 04-01-2018

i don't have time for another character but whoops

- marvolo? i'm not creative with names u m
- Smort Handsome Doggo... maybe a black German Shepherd,, has piercing green eyes that narrows when speaking in parseltongue?
- Green and black aesthetic,, may wear a emerald accessories
- Has powers but controls them through spells
- Carries a spellbook,, is a huge Nerd
- SNAKE KING ™,, controls them using parseltongue
- Mostly tom riddle fc but may fluctuate between draco malfoy as well
- Charmer, malicious, mysterious,,,, not an Ass like draco but more of a low low key ass

tom riddle fc:

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 04-04-2018

OOP

more gifs
as clever as the devil and twice as pretty:

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 04-08-2018

[align=center]
YOU'RE NO GOOD, YOU'RE NO GOOD
————— BABY, YOU'RE NO GOOD

Code:
[align=center][div style="border-width:0;color:black;font-family:times new roman;font-size:18px; line-height:90%;"]YOU'RE NO GOOD, YOU'RE NO GOOD
————— [b][i][url]BABY, YOU'RE NO GOOD[/url][/i][/b][/div]

Re: killer queen — dump - Beatles. - 04-09-2018

[align=center]
I'LL KEEP YOU MY ❝ DIRTY LITTLE SECRET ❞
DON'T TELL ANYONE OR YOU'LL BE JUST ANOTHER REGRET.
marvolo — tanglewood — melanistic serval — snake king™ — penned by beatles — information

Code:
[align=center][div style="border-width:0;color:black;font-family:TIMES NEW ROMAN;font-size:18px; line-height:90%;"][div style="letter-spacing: 4.5px;"]I'LL KEEP YOU MY [i]❝ DIRTY LITTLE SECRET ❞[/i][/div]
[b]DON'T TELL ANYONE OR YOU'LL BE JUST ANOTHER REGRET.[/b][/div]
[div style="border-width:0;color:black;font-family:TIMES NEW ROMAN;font-size:14px; line-height:90%;"]marvolo — tanglewood — melanistic serval — snake king™ — penned by beatles — [url=]information[/url][/div]