Beasts of Beyond
AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=2888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - LULI - 11-07-2018

[align=center]
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE BE PROUD OF ME?
「 LIKE FUCK I'M TRYING  |  PINTEREST. INFORMATION. 」

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 11-08-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]- Luli's tags and group decision.
- Post some more with Perc, he's a good boy.
- WHAT am I doing with Atlas. Who knows.
- UNLINK THEO, SERIOUSLY.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 11-09-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]— He doesn't know how to describe his feelings on the subject. It's a house fire and shattered glass, like he'll end up hurting everyone that touches him. Nothing he says is something that mattered, he can't talk about anything important. "You don't want that. Believe me."

— Anxiety stays bottled up behind his ribs, pressure building until it bubbles and bursts, bleeding out of the spaces in between. He wants to say something, he wants to throw up. "Wait." He sounds hoarse even to his own ears. "Maybe — I could?" Stupid.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - WINTERWOLF - 11-09-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Profile update? Find a way to put his tags into his posting template since they don't fit into his signature.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 11-11-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]I want someone to accuse Wolf of not caring about something important to him. A subtle flinch but nothing else at the moment, then a thousand little breakdowns in private. Sometimes he's disappointed in his own inability to speak up.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 11-14-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Character Notes:
— Old man, but more like the equivalent of late forties instead of sixties? So not really that old but definitely not a spry young man anymore. Ridiculously tough, not someone you want to fuck with. Actually doesn't look all that scary in appearance. I'm thinking some sort of dog with pointy ears, moderate fur that definitely is not fluffy. Silver. Anyway, he's of normal size, looks totally average, but his endurance is through the roof. Tons of previous training and has aged well with his experience. Still a frightening opponent. Stubborn, very level-headed and authoritative. Not at all easy to get along with and tends to piss off everyone that speaks with him. Poor social skills, but a very unique sort of charm. A leader personality, but not someone who deals well in politics. Does not play by the rules, does what's right no matter the consequences, and has a way of taking care of his own with no exceptions. He's the sort of person that makes even the smallest of praise feel like something amazing.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 11-14-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Note to self to change icon later. Probably something Fallout related or Aesthetic™.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 11-17-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]FALLOUT 76 CONCEPT: WIN
— Didn't lose his parents at such a young age, but still lost them. Probably as a young adult. This means that his personality formed outside of this event: much more personable, not as cold, but still slightly distant. Still very obsessive. Got wrapped up in his work, whatever that was, to the point that he would at times forget to eat and sleep. Not eccentric, I don't think. I don't know what exactly he would do in a vault but I'm thinking he would have taken after his dad and been a doctor.
— After their death, which would have been accidental and out of anyone's control, he got a little bit colder and more reserved. Found himself using physical exertion as a way to keep himself composed. This is when he really reaches his physical peak. He'd been lean before and had probably always been a bit of a boxer if the sport was in the vault, he played it, that sorta person, but he gets stronger and a lot more intimidating. Still kept his smooth personality for the most part, charismatic/friendly but with a cold front.
— Gets icier and icier outside the vault, but it also makes his overall soft heart all the more evident. Prickly personality that gladly bleeds for others.

APPEARANCE NOTES:
— Honestly I'm not even sure what species he would be. My mind says canine again. Big black wolfish animal. I don't think I want to do any complex designs with him, just. IDK. He feels simple ish. And I want to incorporate his favored faction into his appearance somehow. I do not know how. His eyes are blue, as always. He's weirdly massive but not larger than the largest recorded of his species, as always. Less scars, better cared for, etc etc. I'm too lazy to keep this up.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 11-17-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Find a way to incorporate the Responders' faction image into his appearance at some point. And Vault 76, but that's simpler. Should figure out a Pip-Boy of some sorts. IDK we'll see I have to go to class.

Responders thing to include. Or maybe do the paramedic. Thing. The armband. IDK what would look good on a wolfish animal yet.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - PATRIOT - 11-17-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Name and icon are both probably fillers, but who knows. Maybe I'll end up keeping them both. Signature will either but That Song or When In Rome by Nickel Creek. Probably the first. Have to figure out what group he'd stumble into first.