Beasts of Beyond
AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=2888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 10-25-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"][val voice] dad?

oh i'm sure your bananas were sooooo innocent

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - ALLOY - 10-25-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"][liam neeson voice] bitch?

tHEY WERE
IT'S THE EQUIVALENT OF LIKE
IDK
A LAPDANCE AND THEN CHANGING FOR A SHOWER

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]ALSDKHF ALLOY OH MY GOD

WTF THE BANANA WAS NOT GIVING A LAPDANCE LEAVE IT ALONE

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - ALLOY - 10-25-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]YOU CANT ESCAPE MY SHITTY JOKES
IT'S BEEN
three years god im old

YOU SAW THAT BANANA
IT WAS GONNA DO MORE THAN THAT

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]I WAS WONDERING WHY THE FUCK YOU ASKED THAT OH MY GOD YOU DORK
on one hand i've known you too long to be fazed by this but on the other i've been dealing with your puns for so long

A L L O Y THE BANANA DOES NOT DESERVE THIS

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Change my icon and signature. Getting close to Halloween, maybe something spooky this time? Laz's profile is annoying. Should post with him some today. Val too. Get James established somewhere. I don't even know what he's doing out here lmao. Not sure what to do with Atlas right now. Start working on the anthropology discussion and the environmental science lab. Need to do the egg lab.

The length of this thread is actually annoying me now but I never redo it when I tell myself to.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - LAZARUS - 10-25-2018

[align=center]
JESUS FOR THE JUGULAR, ONE AT A TIME
AIN'T NOBODY EVER GONNA EVER HAVE TO DIE | [color=black]INFORMATION

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 10-26-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]it's almost 2am but i'm still wide awake for some reason so. consider: tiny hawke. tiny win. some weird as fuck combination of both, his brother would make an excellent carver. also still considering arcade and samson. maybe a happy version of dempsey.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - WANDERER - 10-26-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]— Loss of faith in everyone, openly bitter. No longer idealistic or optimistic, more willing to do some slightly immoral things if it means taking care of himself and his own.
— No longer has any desire to join a group or be a part of something larger than himself and Butch. They are a very small gang now and there's no changing that.
— Has half given up on doctory things. Will leave most of his supplies with Pip, I think. Since he can tell the kid is doctory too. His dad's book is the main thing.
— Also much, much more aware of the fact that if he wants to fix things on a larger scale, he has to act on a larger scale. Wandering around and offering occasional help doesn't fix the world. So he lost faith in everyone but gained it in himself? IDK lmao Val's a mess I won't ask questions.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - B. DELORIA - 10-26-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]my poor son
if only butch were capable of being more comforting