Beasts of Beyond
AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=2888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - ALLOY - 10-24-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]this is your daily reminder TO BE NICE

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 10-24-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]And this is my daily response: NEVER

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Unlinked Winterwolf and Tydeus. Will unlink Theo, I've decided to extend his break a bit even though I have a ton of muse for him. That leaves Lazarus, Garrett, Val, and Atlas. I have muse for Dempsey, Silver, Jo, and Grace. Also Arcade, but he can't come back. One doctor at a time lmao. I also kinda want to put Roy over here.

— Laz healing in Sunhaven.
— Val visiting The Typhoon.
— Val's scorpion sting / hallucinating.
— Something with Atlas and Garrett, idk.

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Some Val things I need to work on putting into his posts:
— He gets flustered or angry and screws up his words. Stumbles or switches words around, combines phrases (often with awful consequences). Pointing it out will make him angry (or angrier), which makes his stumbling worse.
— Randomly kisses people. Okay it's not random and this probably won't apply to The Pitt so it's not a big deal, but. He'll kiss someone as a "thank you" or "you're great" or whatever. Quick and sweet, nothing huge. Kisses nice people and only nice people.
— Had to learn how to talk sweetly. Was kinda awkward when he was younger, but figured out how to say what people wanted to hear. He mostly uses this to make friends but he does lie. A lot, in some situations. And he's good at it.
— Work more on the fact that his morals aren't as perfect as they seem. May be swayed towards some not so great things with good payment, but nothing TOO awful. He's the sort of person who will require payment for anything if it's obvious they can afford it, but helps less fortunate people no matter what. This does not extend to his medical knowledge, that's always free to everyone.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - WANDERER - 10-24-2018

[align=center][div style="font-size:15.7pt;line-height:.9;color:#000;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:.7px"]I TOLD MY FRIENDS THAT WE WOULD NEVER PART[div style="font-size:7pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.0px"]「 THEY OFTEN SAID THAT YOU WOULD BREAK MY HEART  |  PINTERESTINFOPLAYLIST. 」

his icon makes him seem so tired and you know what? accurate

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]be nice you
banana stripper

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]i send one flirty banana and now this

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]1 flirty banana too many

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"][i]how many bananas did you send again
three. three whole bananas

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - ALLOY - 10-25-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]mine weren't getting flirty ye sicko