Beasts of Beyond
AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=2888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - WANDERER - 10-14-2018

[align=center]
I DON'T WANT TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE; I JUST WANT TO
START A FLAME IN YOUR HEART | PINTEREST. INFORMATION. PLAYLIST. 」

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - ALLOY - 10-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]if theres like a valentine's day username thing
you should be awwreate
also
for your halloween one
just
aurEATe

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 10-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS LMAO
I'm laughing thank you for your help, I. May actually do that.

edit: YOU WIN, I'VE GOTTA FIND MYSELF A SPOOKY ICON NOW.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - ALLOY - 10-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]just edit a sheet over a bit of gold
done

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 10-15-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]ASLKFDH I'll go and make a gold ghost at some point before Halloween.

Body concept: Long, long tail with a long body, long legs. Overall long, but still strangely broad in the shoulders and chest in particular. Long and boxy. I keep saying long and I really hope it's going to stick out as the major trait here because it is. Like if you took a leopard's body, gave it mini stilts, and like doubled the length of the tail. This is such an abstract concept I swear I'll doodle it eventually but I really want to do a skull face but I don't know if that would be possible. And maybe horns. I apparently like horns.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 10-15-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]I was apparently wrong about this whole concept, I started doodling and it's Nightstalker meets Cubone with Lionish and Wolfish Aspects? Considering the cubone skull and possibly more bone growths, also considering snakeskin along his back and maybe snake fangs. Or just long canines. Saber-toothed cat esque.

Color scheme?? Considering lava. As always.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - ATLAS. - 10-18-2018

[align=center]
「 DIG YOURSELF A DITCH, SIX FEET DEEP, AND BURY EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE EVER SAID, EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE NEVER MEANT, AND EVERYTHING THAT HAS BURNED YOU AND LEFT YOU WITH NOTHING BUT ASH. 」  |  SOURCE. PINTEREST. INFORMATION. ——

[align=center][sup][ this is probably a temp icon but it's the only aesthetic thing i had in the somewhat right size for his TINY NAME ]

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - LAZARUS - 10-19-2018

[align=center]
HOW TO DISAPPEAR IN THE MODERN AGE
PINTEREST. INFORMATION. PLOTTING. 」

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 10-19-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Current Inventory:
— Amorphous: Was for human Grim but IDK what to do with it now.
— Enhanced Senses: Also for human Grim but I may give this to someone else still.
— Fire Elemental: For Laz!
— Mental Bond: Silver (with Baby).
— Small Extinct Creature: Winterwolf, being an American Lion.

Just bought the hybrid item for the new body, too. Good.

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - GARRETT - 10-21-2018

[align=center][div style="font-size:21pt;line-height:.9;font-family:impact; color:black; padding:8px;letter-spacing:1.5px"]「 IT'S LIKE FORGETTING
[div style="width:300px;font-size:6.5pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]THE WORDS TO YOUR FAVORITE SONG. YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IT, YOU WERE ALWAYS SINGING ALONG. IT WAS SO EASY AND THE WORDS SO SWEET. YOU CAN'T REMEMBER, YOU TRY TO FEEL THE BEAT  —  [color=black]INFORMATIONPLOTTING THREAD.  PINTEREST. [color=black]SONG [color=transparent]﷽