Beasts of Beyond
AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=2888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 10-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]"It's true what they say, isn't it?" he murmurs, acidic. "You can't go home again."

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - WANDERER - 10-07-2018

[align=center][table][tr][td]
(
[/td]
[td]
maybe baby, i'll have you
MAYBE BABY, YOU'LL BE TRUE. MAYBE BABY, I'LL HAVE YOU FOR ME  —  INFORMATION  &  PLAYLIST  &  PINTEREST [color=transparent]﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
[/td]
[td]
)
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - LAZARUS - 10-07-2018

[align=center]
WHAT A THING, TO BE BOTH STARVING AND EMPTY. TO ACHE FOR LOVE— TO TAKE THE SCRAPS FROM ITS TABLE, AND YET, RUN SICKLY FROM THE FEAST. ﷽﷽﷽﷽
[div style="font-size:8pt;color:#CD3F4D;line-height:.9;font-family: georgia; padding:8px;letter-spacing:.6px;margin-top:-25px"]— — —INFORMATION[color=black]PLOTTING THREAD[color=black]PINTEREST. [color=black]SOURCE  ]

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - LAZARUS - 10-11-2018

[align=center][Image: uBKPGlm.png]

[align=center]
YOU FEEL SO ANGRY WITH YOURSELF JUST BECAUSE
YOU ARE YOU. | PINTEREST. INFORMATION. PLOTTING. 」

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - ALLOY - 10-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Rev
do you think i could post your name with 1013 e's and get away with it

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 10-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]That is a lot of e's why do you need so many, I'm.

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeev

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - aureate - 10-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]THAT IS SO MANY E'S

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]do you like the 1 e that goes over the line
i thought it would bother you

i had no part in it idk how that happened but im gonna milk it

Re: AC-CENT-TCHU-ATE | STORAGE - WANDERER - 10-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]IT DID BOTHER THE FUCK OUT OF ME LMFAO AND I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY IT DID IT you know me too well

edit: oh wrong account